Needs more santa hats.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
hutzsantyhat6lj.jpg
i tried to get it to match his tie[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It's perfect.

I care not about trends. I've got my avatar originally created 2 years ago, santafied. Let the festivities begin!

[quote name='TheRock88']Done[/QUOTE]

Damn that chick is so hot. She might be the hottest girl in the history of the universe whoever she is.

[quote name='javeryh']Damn that chick is so hot. She might be the hottest girl in the history of the universe whoever she is.[/QUOTE]

Stacy Keibler, google her name and you'll find tons of hot pics of her. ;)

ffedgesanty4zk.gif
[/QUOTE]

lol. edge doesn't seem to wear the santaness well. :) Good job though, joliet.

I still wonder what Tip could have done with my av had I not disgraced it myself. :p

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']lol. edge doesn't seem to wear the santaness well. :) Good job though, joliet.

I still wonder what Tip could have done with my av had I not disgraced it myself. :p[/QUOTE]

yea some just look a little weird...
changed yours up a little
santagendo5lo.jpg

slybloohat7wd.png
i like the blue but i could do it red if you want me to[/QUOTE]

I think the blue is awesome! Definetly worthy of the Cooper Gang! Thanks!!!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You going to help out this year? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Probably but it'll hafta be a case by case basis as I'm busier this year. :cry:

If someone could whip up the following, it'd be great:

-A Santa hat hanging off the top left corner of the "Boring Oregon City" sign in my avatar. If I can only pick one, this is what I'd like the most.

-A Santa hat on the beautiful Krista Allen in my sig.

Thanks!

Holiday hat? Check.

As for the banner, I'm considering giving Spunky a christmas sweater. Or creating a border of lights. Hmm.

[quote name='Danro']I wish Dan had a more easily seen Santa hat. My Saikyo skills are failing........[/QUOTE]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not dan

shiznitsanty1gc.jpg
here you go shiz...

man tiph was right, this is slave labor :lol: but i got nothin else to do (no more school on fridays for some reason)[/QUOTE]

You're stealing my job. Now I know what it fells like to be outsourced. :cry:

On a related note, I had no internet all of today- outage in meh building. :cry:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']anyone feel like makin mine small enough for an av my skills with paint are poor at best

[/QUOTE]

Here you go:

krustyleyn27gu.jpg

Sorry it's so small, but that's about as good as I could get it without the image looking like it was stretched out.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Here you go:

krustyleyn27gu.jpg

Sorry it's so small, but that's about as good as I could get it without the image looking like it was stretched out.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it, I was wondering if I gave you the original image and the Happy Hanukkah image that you could get the same thing I asked for but Happy Hanukkah a lil bigger?

untitled5zu.jpg

hanukkah5cf.jpg

[quote name='DigitalSpace']

-A Santa hat on the beautiful Krista Allen in my sig.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

caghat.jpg

Copy it and host it... :whistle2:D

bread's done
Back