Needs more santa hats.

[quote name='Derwood43']Would someone mind adding a little Christmas joy to my avy?

Thanks doods.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Z-Saber']:..([/QUOTE]

Turn that frown upside down. :lol:

untitled2bp1.jpg

zsabersig7po8lh.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']If anyone wants to throw a cap on the banana...that'd be great.

(innuendo galore)[/QUOTE]

It's peanut butter holiday time on a baseball bat!!!! Where yat?

bananadance8wz.gif

[quote name='Hex']Needs moar SantaBateman. :D[/quote]

Oh dont worry. Patrick will be wearing one tomorrow in the A.M. kind sir.

[quote name='6669']This idea is sooooo 2004 ;)[/quote]

Oh no you didnt!

[quote name='6669']This idea is sooooo 2004 ;)[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it's much older than that, but it's nice to see it make a comeback every year.

Anyone want to try taking a shot of my avatar? It would be kinda cool as it would give a new meaning to nuclear winter. Or even the ugly girl in my sig.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']Since it's the Xmas season, I was wondering if any of you awesome photoshoppers could put a Santa on my Raja Bell avatar.[/quote]

As I said before, it's on a case by case basis but since I have a bit of time before I go out for the night, here's yours:

santabellej0.gif

[quote name='jaykrue']As I said before, it's on a case by case basis but since I have a bit of time before I go out for the night, here's yours:

santabellej0.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!

[quote name='jaykrue']

Because you chose a cool character/actor, I'm gonna be generous & give you your choice:

psycho4hj9.gif
psycho5wd1.gif
psycho1cn1.gif
psycho2kk4.gif
psycho3hb3.gif

The last one is my favorite because I've always thought Bateman was a bit of a mischievous & slightly evil jester.[/quote]

Sweetness! Thanks! I shall cherish this avatar forever (or at least until the day after Christmas :lol:).

bread's done
Back