Needs more santa hats.

[quote name='DT778']
justforyouikohn4ever4uv.jpg

there you go[/QUOTE]

thanx a lot and happy festivus

[quote name='demomanTNA']Someone hook Stewie up with a Santa hat... please. :D[/QUOTE]

stewie1om.gif

hat's a bit hard to see since Stewie's head is so near the top of the animation.

I'll have Jay's Xmas Tnauki gif up later, but for now I think the sig is very appropriate. :D How about getting a Santa hat on the av there? I've been unsuccessful in getting one on there through photoshop, as they always came through brown and white. :whistle2:(

[quote name='nachzeher']I've got mine. Now if someone would be kind enough to santa my sig that'll be cool.[/QUOTE]

As always, your FE anigifs are fun to play with. :lol:

Original:

3709386jaffarvkarelfinal118hi.gif

Santa'd:
nazchezer8ap.gif

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'll have Jay's Xmas Tnauki gif up later, but for now I think the sig is very appropriate. :D How about getting a Santa hat on the av there? I've been unsuccessful in getting one on there through photoshop, as they always came through brown and white. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

How's about this?

tanuki3om.gif

[quote name='jaykrue']How's about this?

tanuki3om.gif
[/QUOTE]
I'm more partial to this hat, if you could get it on there:

hat5ih.gif

It's what I was trying to get on there before without much success. :whistle2:(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm more partial to this hat, if you could get it on there:

hat5ih.gif

It's what I was trying to get on there before without much success. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Picky, picky, picky. :lol:;)

tanuki1kd.gif

[quote name='onetrackmind']COPYCAT![/QUOTE]

Immitation=flattery?

I'm not jewish so I cant put on a beanie.

[quote name='onetrackmind']for you i'll make an exception ;)[/QUOTE]

Woooooo!

On your mark...
Get set...
Homosechz!
:booty::booty::booty::booty:

I notice alot of people doing it, so if someone would, possibly put it in the middle of the symbol. I was planning on changing my avatar as I no longer play halo 2, but if I can get someone to put a santa hat in it then that would be a good farwell bid for my avatar.

7hanx.

well can someone add on to mine? probably would look best if it covered the middle circle in the design.

plz just PM me it, or a link.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']i've got a fever... and the only thing that can cure it is more santa hat.[/QUOTE]

Take both of these and call me in the morning:

kupo0oy.gif

sleepkyng7fv8zm.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I guess Jay likes my Santa hat. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It was the original one I used for the previous santa thread and I couldn't find it. Thanks for finding it for me.

bread's done
Back