NFL 2007 Season Thread

[quote name='Chitown021']What the hell did the Bears just score? (No TV of the game here in KC, just watching for updates on the internet.[/quote]

80 something yard pass to Hester.

[quote name='Demolition Man']You cursed em by saying what you did.[/quote]No, I've seen this happen to Minnesota football teams for the last decade, I used common sense.

Thankfully, Adrian Peterson hopefully saves our ass again.

[quote name='allout1986']Thank you Adrian Peterson! We have plenty of time.[/QUOTE]

Vikes need to win this FAST so I can watch the Pats beat the Cowbrats. :D

Man. Chitown sucks ass.

Their defense is raped of all their talent. Ah well. Good thing I hate the bears.

[quote name='Azumangaman']wait...did Ryan Longwell just NOT fail?
wow...[/QUOTE]

Longest field goal of his career.

*flips the HDTV to CBS*

GO PATS GO!!!

Man Seriously.

fuck ROY WILLIAMS.

He is one of the worst defenders in the league. He thinks he is good beacuse he hits hard but all that douche does it illegal hits.

First play of the Pats drive and he dives at Tom Bradys knees.

I hope Roy gets injuired for his career.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Yeah Green Bay 5-1 (Lucky win lol)[/quote]
That was nuts. I know I'm biased because the Packers=Satin but they did not deserve to win that game. Washingtons O-Line CAVED. Campbell didn't even have a chance.

Well, they actually both should've lost. Neither deserved a win.

Celebrate a Vikings victory with my new podcast! Download link in sig.

Former Vikings and current Patriots WR Randy Moss thinks it's "Straight cash, homey."

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Celebrate a Vikings victory with my new podcast! Download link in sig.
[/quote]

MUAHAHAHHAHA.

"My ad here"

*downloading.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Celebrate a Vikings victory with my new podcast! Download link in sig.[/quote]

If I didn't know you better..... I would report you for spamming on the forum. ;)

Former Vikings and current Patriots WR Randy Moss thinks it's "Straight cash, homey."

He's still the best. End of story.

[quote name='Soodmeg']MUAHAHAHHAHA.

"My ad here"

*downloading.[/quote]Hey, I recorded the show on a Vikings Radio Network affiliate station. Therefore, it's still NFL Football related. ;) Or you could just download my Episode 2 podcast, last weekends football edition ;):bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Hey, I recorded the show on a Vikings Radio Network affiliate station. Therefore, it's still NFL Football related. ;) Or you could just download my Episode 2 podcast, last weekends football edition ;):bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

38197-spam.jpg

:lol:

[quote name='Demolition Man']
38197-spam.jpg

:lol:[/quote]I recorded the show only 45 miles away from Austin, MN, the HOME OF SPAM. WHOOO!

But seriously folks, Adrian Peterson is the Cock of the Walk. I'm going to invite him to be a guest on my show next week.

Can someone explain this to me?

How is it that NFL teams can go through 5 or 10 years without playing each other? I mean there is a lot of teams in the NFL but not so many I would think that you wouldnt get to play a team for 5 years.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Can someone explain this to me?

How is it that NFL teams can go through 5 or 10 years without playing each other? I mean there is a lot of teams in the NFL but not so many I would think that you wouldnt get to play a team for 5 years.[/quote]You play each team in your divison twice a season. That leaves only 10 games a season to play other teams.

is ther ea tendencey for teams to play in their own conference rather than a crossover between the AFC and the NFC?

The NFL tries to put teams together that will bring in the highest viewership and the most money. That is why certain teams constantly play teams outside their division, and why others do not play each other on a consistent basis.

They also try to not impact other markets in the area, kind of like baseball.

[quote name='daroga']You play each team in your divison twice a season. That leaves only 10 games a season to play other teams.

is ther ea tendencey for teams to play in their own conference rather than a crossover between the AFC and the NFC?[/quote]

Basically, I think each team only place out of conference a few times each year.

[quote name='Mattte']...and Brett Favre can no longer throw the deep ball? God I hope its just the rain (or him throwing it off his back foot each time)...thats two possible touchdowns he's underthrown.[/quote] I was hella surprised he underthrew those with the rifle arm he has. With the way that game went, Green Bay should have had another blow out game but they f'd up on passing plays their defense won the game (Deja Vu - Bears). One thing I have to gripe about though, WTF are their running backs doing?!? Everytime they get a hand-off or sideline throw, they just freeze and dance in place. I'm glad it's their bye-week is coming up, they seriously need to drill those guys if they ever want the hope of a decent running game.

Totally goin for the Cowboys on this game. Everyone should be rooting for the Cowboys on this one ;)

Odd...during the Packer game they were saying you can't challenge a push out, either way. Packers would've had 7 more points because it was clearly a push out.

EDIT: Guess they weren't reviewing that, the announcers just made it sound like it.

Ahhh. Thanks everyone.

Anyone notice that Randy Moss is wearing a Oak Raiders du-rag? Not that it matters...it just funny for some reason.

[quote name='Mattte']Odd...during the Packer game they were saying you can't challenge a push out, either way. Packers would've had 7 more points because it was clearly a push out.[/QUOTE]

You can't. They could challenge it because it wasn't called a pushout on the field.

[quote name='Demolition Man']
He's still the best. End of story.[/quote]

Are you sure your a Vikings fan? Any positive feelings towards Randy Moss are completely and utterly wrong for a Vikes fan to have.

Man. Can you believe Tony Romo?

Even though I hate the cowboys this guy came out of no where. I think he is one of the best up and coming QB in the NFL right now.

You can literally see how much he has improved from last year to this year.

Not like Big Ben who struggled right after his break out year.

21-17 looks pretty good going into the half (I'd prefer a lead though, who wouldn't?). Looking for some more Romo-Owens hook-ups in the second half and for the Defense to put up more turnovers/sacks :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']21-17 looks pretty good going into the half (I'd prefer a lead though, who wouldn't?). Looking for some more Romo-Owens hook-ups in the second half and for the Defense to put up more turnovers/sacks :D[/QUOTE]

I think they are doing well. Everyone I talked to said this game will be a blow out.

Hopefully the D hangs in there just a bit longer and now that Romo is getting more comfortable, this should be a heck of a game.

Also Dallas puts up most of there points in the 2nd half which is good.

[quote name='Chitown021']Everyone celebrated Favre's touchdown record where's the fanfair for his latest record, all time INTERCEPTION LEADER. Congrats Brett![/quote]
OT sorry
Begin panty ruffling.
The Homerun king isnt anywhere near the strikeout record.
End panty ruffling.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Are you sure your a Vikings fan? Any positive feelings towards Randy Moss are completely and utterly wrong for a Vikes fan to have.[/QUOTE]

Last time I check in my copy of the Vikings Koran there isn't anything written about having to hate on Moss. ;)

[quote name='Demolition Man']Last time I check in my copy of the Vikings Koran there isn't anything written about having to hate on Moss. ;)[/quote]

if anyone hates moss its oakland for ryan leafing their ass out of millions of dollars

bread's done
Back