NFL 2007 Season Thread

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']It's the game more people would like to see, although I'd like to see the Raiders game as well. Ah well, NFL Replay it is.[/quote]
I think you missed my point. Look at my location and then look at what area on the map's not getting any game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-06-CBS2.html

This pisses me off to no end. fuck CBS.[/QUOTE]
This isn't CBS's fault, its actually an NFL rule. If the home team does not sell out their game, they are blacked out, so you don't get the Arizona game. Plus, CBS can't show the doubleheader (the late game) because of the home game regardless if its blacked out or not. And of the two, CBS has to show the early game since the late game coincides with the home team's game. This is to ensure that people don't watch the game on TV at home when the game isn't sold out, and that they don't watch another team's game while their own game is going on.

CBS would more than likely show the Pats in that market if they could, but these are NFL rules.

You could just watch it on the internet, try here:
http://www.myp2p.eu
http://www.sopcast.com

[quote name='dafoomie']This isn't CBS's fault, its actually an NFL rule. If the home team does not sell out their game, they are blacked out, so you don't get the Arizona game. Plus, CBS can't show the doubleheader (the late game) because of the home game regardless if its blacked out or not. And of the two, CBS has to show the early game since the late game coincides with the home team's game. This is to ensure that people don't watch the game on TV at home when the game isn't sold out, and that they don't watch another team's game while their own game is going on.

CBS would more than likely show the Pats in that market if they could, but these are NFL rules.

You could just watch it on the internet, try here:
http://www.myp2p.eu
http://www.sopcast.com[/quote]
Wow. That's the dumbest rule I've ever seen. No sellout, no game from anywhere? I'm surprise there are any games on each week with that rule.

I don't need to watch it that badly. I just want the option.

Man, the Browns are starting to open it up against Miami. I kinda thought the Dolphins would be fighting scrappy to get their first win. At this point it doesn't look like it.

24-3 in the 2nd.

Maybe we'll get to see Quinn play a few series this game.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Holy fucking shit Adrian Peterson! :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]He is the most athletic running back in the NFL right now. And yes, he's already much better than LT was when he was a rookie. It's only a matter of time (like, 4-5 weeks from now) that he's the best running back in football.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Vince Young suffers the Madden Curse.[/quote]

WAIT WHAT!! Whats going on with my boy Vince?

I am a diehard Titans fan and nothing had better be wrong with him.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Strained quadricep.[/quote]Which means he will miss all of 1 half, and be back.

Ok, I was wrong. It's taken Adrian Peterson 30 minutes to become the NFL's best running back.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Yeah AP!
I've loved my boys since I was 6.
KILL DA BEARS![/quote]

Yeah way to go... you're beating up on a defense that has half its starters on IR or out for several weeks.

Son of a bitch! That is some serious fantasy points for Peterson. That bastard killed my teams in college (Missouri & Kansas State) and now he's killing my pro team!

Griese=PICKED THE fuck OFF!
Finally, Childress realized the more you give the ball to AP, the better you are.
Thank you Childress, I only hate you a little bit now.

[quote name='Chitown021']Yeah way to go... you're beating up on a defense that has half its starters on IR or out for several weeks.

Son of a bitch! That is some serious fantasy points for Peterson. That bastard killed my teams in college (Missouri & Kansas State) and now he's killing my pro team![/quote]If Lance Briggs, Tommie Harris, and Brian Urlacher were as good as everyone says they were, AD wouldn't have 231 yards.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']If Lance Briggs, Tommie Harris, and Brian Urlacher were as good as everyone says they were, AD wouldn't have 231 yards.[/quote]

Briggs and Harris are not playing at full strength and I don't care how good you are one player can't cover the whole field.

Holy crap.
I NEVER thought I'd see Viking fans outnumber Bear fans.
Life is goooood.
Also, Maurice Jones-Drew is the other running beast of the day. Nothing like Adrian All Day Peterson though.

[quote name='Chitown021']One another note M. Jones-Drew FINALLY decided to contribute to my fantasy football team.[/quote]

Yeah and just in time.

I drafted that fucker 3rd pick and he hasnt dont a damn thing.

I wound up picking up Lamount Jordan from the Raiders because he was doing great but now since he is hurt I just happed to play MJD. I guess I caught a lucky break.

...and Brett Favre can no longer throw the deep ball? God I hope its just the rain (or him throwing it off his back foot each time)...thats two possible touchdowns he's underthrown.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I would not be surprised if the Vikings find a way to lose this. Actually, I'll be LESS surprised if they actually hang on and win.[/QUOTE]

2 minutes left... can they hang on........... stay tuned.

Hey guys. For all your football needs do you use ESPN or NFL.com

NFL.com just seems easier to use and more useful.

Hmmm.

Guys really quick Ben Watson or Jason Witten to start this game?

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I would not be surprised if the Vikings find a way to lose this. Actually, I'll be LESS surprised if they actually hang on and win.[/quote]31-31

[quote name='Demolition Man']NNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/quote]

MUAHAHAAHAHAHA

Right on cue.

bread's done
Back