Get a total of 30 DMR Points by entering the codes below:

RUMBLY
MELTING
ZARINA
TRAVERS
CLOVER
DOTTIE

They each give you five points.

Edit: CLOVER2 also gives you an additional 5 points. Thanks ebay33.
Thanks for the codes guys!!! Wife bought Frozen, Brtave and Tangled Blu Ray/DVD combo packs at Target so got a ton of points just now

A ton of new stuff in the store; too much to list but it may be worth checking out if you have points sitting around. On that note they have Alice and Wonderland non 3D. I wouldn't mind getting it but would prefer the 3D version if it's worth it. Anyone have the 3D Alice and think it really improves the film?

A ton of new stuff in the store; too much to list but it may be worth checking out if you have points sitting around. On that note they have Alice and Wonderland non 3D. I wouldn't mind getting it but would prefer the 3D version if it's worth it. Anyone have the 3D Alice and think it really improves the film?
I think the 3D definitely adds to the film. The 3D version also includes a digital copy if you care about that.

I'm hoping they will get those statues they had in the past. Anyone else remember maniacal mickey? I think spooge posted it. That was an awesome deal. I think they sell for about $150-$200 and they were only like 2500 points IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping they will get those statues they had in the past. Anyone else remember maniacal mickey? I think spooge posted it. That was an awesome deal. I think they sell for about $150-$200 and they were only like 2500 points IIRC.
Which ones were those, the Jim Shore Disney Traditions? I thought about getting some of the ones they just stopped offering (though they only valued around the $20-$35 range) but I wanted to wait until they had a character I really wanted (like Elsa, Anna, Merida, or Olaf). If only I'd known how seldom they offered such deals, and how foolish it is to wait for the one you really want!

Which ones were those, the Jim Shore Disney Traditions? I thought about getting some of the ones they just stopped offering (though they only valued around the $20-$35 range) but I wanted to wait until they had a character I really wanted (like Elsa, Anna, Merida, or Olaf). If only I'd known how seldom they offered such deals, and how foolish it is to wait for the one you really want!
The Maniacal Mouse one was a Walt Disney Classics Collection. I was lucky enough to get one one. I also have Genie Magic It His Fingertips and Mickey Mouse Playing Card Plumage.

Is that a good redemption price for On Stranger Tides 3D? I don't keep track of this stuff very well and don't want to grab it if its overpriced.
It's only $15.99 on Amazon. Is it worth 1480 points to save $12 (plus tax if applicable)?

Of course, you do get 200 points in the package, so it's really 1280 points.

Correction: It was 3750 points. I just found my order confirmation.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=900438

By far the best disney redemption that I recall.
That thing is truly freaky! They are normally so protective of their properties (especially their flagship characters) I'm surprised Disney allowed them the license to do it. Before it was released, they forced the designer to change Epic Mickey so you could no longer choose to take the "evil" path, even though that was intended to be a major feature of the game.

That thing is truly freaky! They are normally so protective of their properties (especially their flagship characters) I'm surprised Disney allowed them the license to do it. Before it was released, they forced the designer to change Epic Mickey so you could no longer choose to take the "evil" path, even though that was intended to be a major feature of the game.
I believe th statue was based on a 90s disney cartoon, but I can't seem to find anything on it on google (btw search engines suck ass now, they were so much better 5-10 years ago). I believe it was a jeckyl/hyde type situation, so they allowed mickey to be 'evil' since it was out of his control.

Ooh, they added the blu-ray of The Rocketeer for only 600 or 750 points, that's been pretty stubbornly stuck at $20 since it was released I just picked that up.

normal_the_rocketeer_5_pg.jpg

I believe th statue was based on a 90s disney cartoon, but I can't seem to find anything on it on google (btw search engines suck ass now, they were so much better 5-10 years ago). I believe it was a jeckyl/hyde type situation, so they allowed mickey to be 'evil' since it was out of his control.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByJcAV4Oj8w

Hmm. Never knew about the ability to be evil in Epic Mickey. That's one of my favorite games. My family is big into Disney. Still have yet to finish Epic Mickey 2

The statue was from Runaway Brain which was a short before A Goofy Movie. I had forgotten all about it until it was on Disney on Demand a couple weeks ago. Just looked and its on YouTube too now.

I have almost 3000 points but nothing interests me at the moment. I tend to like the exclusive DMR rewards. I got the Sulley scarf/beanie, the vintage Mickey tray and Mickey Santa ears so far. I did get A Bugs Life blu a while ago because points wise, it was pretty cheap. I have a couple of blu's on my wish list and was almost tempted to get Unbreakable but I have a little indie record/movie/game shop where I can usually get used blu's pretty cheap.

I have almost 3000 points but nothing interests me at the moment. I tend to like the exclusive DMR rewards. I got the Sulley scarf/beanie, the vintage Mickey tray and Mickey Santa ears so far. I did get A Bugs Life blu a while ago because points wise, it was pretty cheap. I have a couple of blu's on my wish list and was almost tempted to get Unbreakable but I have a little indie record/movie/game shop where I can usually get used blu's pretty cheap.
When there are some, are they labeled as DMR exclusive or do you just search the web for rewards?

Ooh, they added the blu-ray of The Rocketeer for only 600 or 750 points, that's been pretty stubbornly stuck at $20 since it was released I just picked that up.
Yeah, I'm pumped. Ordered it and gonna make the 5 year old watch it with me while I tell him about the days of me drawing the Rocketeer and listening to the James Horner soundtrack (on cassette) when I was a kid.

Yeah, I'm pumped. Ordered it and gonna make the 5 year old watch it with me while I tell him about the days of me drawing the Rocketeer and listening to the James Horner soundtrack (on cassette) when I was a kid.
Ya, I quite liked that movie as a kid, even had the 3-d audio comicbook, probably still have it somewhere.

734401.jpg

and the pizza hut Rocketeer soda cup

6%29%20Rocketeer.jpg

more importantly you dont spend 15$ cash and you can use that cash (which is obviously more valuable anyway) on something you need
Depends on the exchange rate. Tangled 3-D and Tron Legacy 3-D both are both 80 points less, yet tend to sell on Amazon for twice what OST goes for. Hell, Ponyo is roughly half the points OST is, yet Ponyo goes for slightly more money on Amazon (of course, any Disney Movie Club member would say it's stupid to spend any points on movies that can be had under enrollment, but that's a whole other story).

I've got about 2500 points, VERY tempted to pick up the Rocketeer Blu Ray, but I'm afraid if I do something really good will pop up. Might try to raid all our Disney movies this weekend, as I know my wife has a lot of Blu Rays she never redeemed the codes for that shehad before we met.

Pretty sure he was joking.

I got nine mystery points via the email. I'm over 3000 now but there's nothing that interests me at the moment
It was. I got the same amount of points as everyone.

I have been over 4000 points for months now and still nothing.
No clue what your problem is, I've never had a problem redeeming points for things. Free movie tickets and concession cash to take the kids to the movies. Free Blu Ray's. Other stuff like the customizable blanket I got for my kid one time...

What is it people say about Club Nintendo? "It's a free program for their fans. They don't have to do it."

No clue what your problem is, I've never had a problem redeeming points for things. Free movie tickets and concession cash to take the kids to the movies. Free Blu Ray's. Other stuff like the customizable blanket I got for my kid one time...
What is it people say about Club Nintendo? "It's a free program for their fans. They don't have to do it."
Most of the Disney movies I want to see they usually have a separate free ticket offer for anyway. Only Blu-rays I am remotely interested in are Princess and the Frog and Rocketeer, neither of which I am in a hurry to see.

I wish they still had the Zorro set.

It was. I got the same amount of points as everyone.

I'm waiting for another really awesome collectible, like the Diabolical Mickey or something from the Jim Shore Disney Traditions. Not sure where I'd put it, but I'd want one because they're awesome.

with the b2g1 going on, i added 3 blus to the cart but it wasn't showing up as 1 free. none of them had any other offers going on with them so i don't know what to do haha

bread's done
Back