Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Yeah, I got mine a while ago, about two weeks after I ordered it.  (probably less, probably more like a week and a half.)

Surprised no one brought up the Aug 12 blu ray releases for Tarzan, Hercules, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Three Musketeers and Ichabod & Mr Toad
Been looking forward to Tarzan for a long time, Hercules to a lesser extent

I don't give two craps about the rest, but I was super excited to see Hercules, and Bedknobs and Broomsticks announced.

Definitely getting Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I have great memories of watching that at my grandparents house in the 80s. Also thinking of getting Ichabod and Mr. Toad. I've never seen it, but I've heard good things.

Turns out they never shipped my copy of Home on the Range... They reprocessed it for me but had no explanation as to why it didn't ship when I ordered it a month ago

Bonus points in an email today, woo! An extra 50 points whenever I register another movie (within the next month apparently)

Hopefully there's a nice club deal for those august titles like 3 for $44 or $50 or something to that extent.
That's what I got for this month, with Tarzan and Hercules for $34 or add Jungle Book or Frozen to make it $45. Which I don't have Jungle Book so that is honestly a great deal. But one thing that is weird, they list the dates for Hercules and Tarzan being out on June 10

As far as I know, the release date is 8/12/14 for those titles but for the price, that is a good deal since retail you would spend no less than 20 for each title.  Im in on that one.  The unfortunate part is that it will only count as one title toward my commitment.  

As far as I know, the release date is 8/12/14 for those titles but for the price, that is a good deal since retail you would spend no less than 20 for each title. Im in on that one. The unfortunate part is that it will only count as one title toward my commitment.
That's fine, I only need one more commitment at this point. I probably get it, but if it doesn't come out on the 10th, does Jungle Book just sit in limbo until the movies are out?

That's fine, I only need one more commitment at this point. I probably get it, but if it doesn't come out on the 10th, does Jungle Book just sit in limbo until the movies are out?
They ship it to you as they are available. So, Jungle Book and Frozen would ship immediately, while Tarzan and Hercules will ship when they are released.

Can you cancel a DMC membership while you have a pre-order and then re-enroll? I haven't received the Hercules/Tarzan deal yet, but I would definitely be in on it. But I also want to cancel and re-enroll here pretty soon.

To cancel your membership do you have to call? Can't you do it through email or something? I hate human contact!!!
I think you have to call, but it was the easiest thing imaginable. I'm someone who dreads talking on the phone but all I had to say was "I wanna cancel my account." and I think you have to say your name for confirmation and it's done.

I know when I initially tried to cancel I tried to email, but I got an email back that wasn't even relevant to cancelling it at all. I think I did that twice and got the same result.
I've never tried, so I don't know. That sucks; I don't like talking on the phone either.

After much deliberation, I ended up getting the Featured Title. Not a big fan of Tarzan or Hercules, but more DMR codes are nice and I can sell it on eBay.

I canceled once via email.

Just contacted customer service, and it was done.

YMMV I guess? (the official way is to call... which I need to do now)

Can you cancel a DMC membership while you have a pre-order and then re-enroll? I haven't received the Hercules/Tarzan deal yet, but I would definitely be in on it. But I also want to cancel and re-enroll here pretty soon.
It's not recommended you cancel if there are any pending orders, returns, or other lingering issues.

I figured as much. Looks like I have to wait until August to cancel.

Hopefully they have a good deal for Sleeping Beauty coming up.
DMC has Hercules/Tarzan listed for 6/10 and orders have already started shipping. It looks like they gave themselves the titles as a 2-month exclusive.

is it wrong i kinda wanna get the reward?

maleficenthornsmodel1400617470153.png

donaldpatrioticmain1401309102958.png

New Disney Traditions by Jim Shore reward.

Edit:  They have Mickey as well:

mickeypatrioticmain1401308847079.png

1500 points each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow for the first time in a while there are actually some good rewards. I am torn though. The exclusive Seven Dwarf mine cart pin comes out this Thursday and I know the server is going to be crazy crowded but I'm going to give it a shot. I am not a pin collector but I do like the exclusive pins for ride and park related events, bummed I skipped the new Fantasyland pin last year. On the other hand I really love the vintage TV trays. The Mickey one was one of the first rewards I ever redeemed and my wife and youngest still use it to this day. I am about 200 points shy of ordering all five characters, will make my decision based upon whether I can get the Mine Cart pin or not.

bread's done
Back