Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

dwarfpinarticlespager10cropped1401389117890.png

I don't know if I'm going to order one, but goes live in about 30 minutes.   It's not a bad pin, but.... it's a 900 pt single pin.

Is it me or the new dvd/blurays they put up early in the week got pulled? I used to see some new ones like Con Air up there, but now it back to the same "recently added" showing that awful Emperor New Groove sequel.

Are these pins worth a lot of money or something? Why is everybody going crazy about it?
From what I recall, they are actually limited and tend to go fast. I think the last one they had on DMR was for Fantasy Land, and I couldn't get one on the morning it was offered. Also, if you go to Disney World/Land, pin collecting and trading is very big.

Are these pins worth a lot of money or something? Why is everybody going crazy about it?

From what I recall, they are actually limited and tend to go fast. I think the last one they had on DMR was for Fantasy Land, and I couldn't get one on the morning it was offered. Also, if you go to Disney World/Land, pin collecting and trading is very big.
What gravel said. Because the pins are limited you'll probably see them go for a decent amount on the secondary market and pin trading at the parks is popular. My family has a few pins from the parks. I missed out on the Fantasyland one last year, just totally spaced on it, and once I realized I missed out it was too late. I am not a hardcore collector but I like the limited stuff that is park or new attraction related.

thanks for posting the codes guys ! the only two rewards left that i want now are the toy story 1and 2 combo packs. i have enough for one of them already so once i get the other im pretty much done with this program :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The pins are still available now, I grabbed one because... I don't know. Maybe it'll have value?
Since your logic is so impeccable I followed your lead and grabbed one. I too have no idea why I did it.

It's not like I am spending the points I have on anything anyway.

Actually is it me or they removed a lot of movies from the site? I noticed all the Toy Story movies are not in the Blu-Ray/DVD section now. In fact almost all that left are recent additional or the crappy 90s Marvel cartoon dvds.

Actually is it me or they removed a lot of movies from the site? I noticed all the Toy Story movies are not in the Blu-Ray/DVD section now. In fact almost all that left are recent additional or the crappy 90s Marvel cartoon dvds.
wow they did take the toy storys out, uuuuugh smh. well looks like ill get the rookie and rocketeer blu rays and retire from the rewards program. i would get john carter but disney isnt finishing what would have been a 7 part saga so whats the point ?

Quick question. Do you have to enter the code at both DMR.com and digitalcopyplus.com separately, or does entering it at one site automatically register it at the other?

Quick question. Do you have to enter the code at both DMR.com and digitalcopyplus.com separately, or does entering it at one site automatically register it at the other?
Automatically. Jungle Book, Hercules, and Tarzan got added to my list of digital copies after I redeemed the codes.

Just saw that DMR added a couple Jim Shore Disney Traditions for 1500 pts each. Has anyone bought these before? Are they good quality and worth the points?

donaldpatrioticmain1401309102958.png
mickeypatrioticmain1401308847079.png

Just saw that DMR added a couple Jim Shore Disney Traditions for 1500 pts each. Has anyone bought these before? Are they good quality and worth the points?
I ordered these last week. I didn't look at the dimensions before I ordered. They were much bigger than I expected. I haven't had the chance to really look at them, but if I get the chance I will post more thoughts on them later.

Go back a page. :p

Sounds like they are nice collectibles though.
Haha. Whoops. I was at Disney World with the wife and kids for the past week and must've overlooked that. My bad.

I ordered these last week. I didn't look at the dimensions before I ordered. They were much bigger than I expected. I haven't had the chance to really look at them, but if I get the chance I will post more thoughts on them later.
I went ahead and ordered them. There hasn't been much of interest to me on DMR and I've been sitting on ~9k pts.

Haha. Whoops. I was at Disney World with the wife and kids for the past week and must've overlooked that. My bad.

I went ahead and ordered them. There hasn't been much of interest to me on DMR and I've been sitting on ~9k pts.
Same boat. I really want some WDCC figures... but the last time they posted one it was gone in under 5 minutes... long before the notification of new rewards even went out.

I may just use mine (at 10k now) for a $250 travel voucher (or $500 if I hit that amount first)

9k worth of points?!?! Wow, you must have an impressive DVD/blu collection
Yeah, ever since I started having kids I've been stockpiling Disney blus (especially ones that will go into the Vault). I will buy stuff with digital copies on the release dates (so I can load up the iPad for road trips).

I still have a bunch more codes to enter, but I've been holding out for special promos (free movie tickets, etc).

Yeah, ever since I started having kids I've been stockpiling Disney blus (especially ones that will go into the Vault). I will buy stuff with digital copies on the release dates (so I can load up the iPad for road trips).

I still have a bunch more codes to enter, but I've been holding out for special promos (free movie tickets, etc).
I'm in the same boat. I've currently got 10,392 points and another five or six movies that I haven't registered yet. There just doesn't seem to be anything worth getting.

(We have redeemed scooters, movies, posters and other assorted things in the past, so we're certainly not trying to save - it's just happened.)

Last thing I bought through them was Ponyo. That Tinker Bell statue was pretty nice, but I was waiting for something better and they pulled it. Lesson: if you see something you like, grab it immediately!

Darn, haven't checked back here in some time and looks like I missed out on some bonus points!

Question for anyone that might have redeemed it: I am aiming for the studio tour for 4 reward, but I'm wondering if I redeem it now, if there's a set time that you have to go on the tour? I have no idea if I can make it for this year, but it would be nice to redeem it when I can and actually use the reward at a time that works for me. 

As a side note for Disney Movie Club members, any news on Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles? 

Todays code - CTSGR8

Got my Mine train pin today!
I haven't even gotten my shipping email... I have a feeling this is going to be like Home on the Range where they hadn't sent it out after a month..

btw they added new movies...

They removed The Rocketeer. :(
Despite a massive marketing/merchandising campaign and generally-favorable reviews, it was a box office flop back in its day, and time hasn't exactly been kind to it; it's a minor, inconsequential Disney film at best, and hasn't had a resurgence like that other live action loser-in-its-time, TRON.

Despite a massive marketing/merchandising campaign and generally-favorable reviews, it was a box office flop back in its day, and time hasn't exactly been kind to it; it's a minor, inconsequential Disney film at best, and hasn't had a resurgence like that other live action loser-in-its-time, TRON.
And this means what exactly?

my pin has still yet to ship... how many people have gotten theirs?

THIS is what i have been dealing with as of late with them

11212121_zps9d3dd07e.jpg

bread's done
Back