OFFICIAL 2006 Yard Sale Thread

[quote name='moiety']I can believe he's serious. It's funny how people are. We experienced this from a flea market vendor months back. He wanted to sell his [dirty] N64 carts for a couple bucks each. When we tried to CIF $1 for two games, he declared he'd rather throw them out than to sell for that cheap. It's a bizarre mindset, especially when it comes to the flea market vendors whose items have been sitting there forever. You'd think they'd say "finally someone wants to buy these!" But nope, they want to get X amount and that's final. And (though frustrating to us CAGs) they have a right to.

We've been meaning to check back at that flea. They no longer charge admission. Wonder if those games are still there...[/QUOTE]

I dont even go to flea markets anymore because of crap like this. Near me there is a huge trade center and me and my fiancee went a few times and realized it just fucking wasnt worth it. I can remember may pap pap taking me to flea markets as a kid and him haggling with every single dealer and them being happy to do it. It was just part of the game. But nowdays they not only will not haggle with you 9/10 times, but they get seriously pissed if you try and haggle.

I didnt even through out huge lowballs. I mean I was offering like $25 for something priced at $30(that should be priced at $20 with me buying it for $15)like a statue or saying will you sell me these NES games at $3 each instead of $5 if I buy like 10 of them.

We went several months in a row and every month we never saw anyone buy anything and the "traders" had the EXACT same shit. As you said....they should be HAPPY to have someone making offers.

I understand they want to make profit...but you cant do this by selling your stuff for more then people will pay.

[quote name='moiety']

We've been meaning to check back at that flea. They no longer charge admission. Wonder if those games are still there...[/quote]
...Admission? I have never heard of flea markets that charge admission; is this one of those New England things? (*raises the ignorant Midwesterner flag*)

The last time I paid admission to get into any kind of event like this was the city-wide garage sale in Springfield (MO) It was $3, and I paid it because it was a huge event that required inside space (an expo center even) and I knew I would find something good. (which I did-not game-related, but I found a lot of good books) I don't think I'd be the target audience of a flea market that charged admission to get in. In fact, I'd probably get kicked out for complaining if the stuff is crappy-which is exactly what I'd feel entitled to do when I could go to a dozen free-entry flea markets over one that charged admission.

[quote name='Pi573']...Admission?... I don't think I'd be the target audience of a flea market that charged admission to get in.[/quote]
you're right, you wouldn't be the target audience. flea markets and swap meets charging for admission is generally the norm for most of the US. the 6 nearest me all charge 50c or $1 to get in, and i can say in all authority, it's 100% worth it. i've only walked away empty-handed from a swap about 5 times in the last 8-10 years.

[quote name='allyourblood']you're right, you wouldn't be the target audience. flea markets and swap meets charging for admission is generally the norm for most of the US. the 6 nearest me all charge 50c or $1 to get in, and i can say in all authority, it's 100% worth it. i've only walked away empty-handed from a swap about 5 times in the last 8-10 years.[/QUOTE]

Ours doesnt charge admission but it costs $3 to park and you cant park outside the center and walk in.

1 Little Nemo Dream Master (NES, cart only)
1 Pac Man (NES, cart only)
1 Tale Spin (NES, cart only)
1 Mario/Duck Hunt (NES, cart only)
Paid: TRADE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My coworker brought a few more games in. Finally have Little Nemo, another personal fave of both mine and evilmax. No mention if he'll be bringing anything else, so we'll see if anything happens over the next few weeks. Wish I could poke around his attic though. It sounds like he bought his kids a lot of video game stuff.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Ours doesnt charge admission but it costs $3 to park and you cant park outside the center and walk in.[/quote]

lol... huh?! ;)

so what happens if i don't own a car? do they accept "walk ups"?

I went out tonight to an association that was starting their sale tonight. I picked up:

$2
Fathom (10 Jan)
Tomb Raider (15 Sept)
Fathom (0 Feb)

$1
Nintendo Power Advance Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 guide
Animal Crossing guide
Zelda: The Wind Waker guide
Luigi's Mansion Versus Books guide

I found the comics at the second sale I went to. The first two were in the same bag. The sale with the guides also had a lot of nintendo stuff, but I got there too late. At one sale, I asked if they had any old games and they said they had a snes. They had just found it in the attic. Unfortunately, the only game they didn't want was this dog game. I didn't really find anything else.

Okay, I wouldn't mind fifty cents. I've been burned a couple of times by places that charged though. I once paid $5 to get into one of those discount electronics/sunglasses/etc. sales and was sorely disappointed. Topping it off, I tried going again next year, because I heard it was better, and they wouldn't allow me in unless I committed to three months of a dialup service at $15/month.

The other time was a swap meet where I had to pay for parking and admission. Would've been nice if I'd found more than SFII: Special Champion Edition for Genesis for $2.

I would never pay to get into a flea maket. No way. Ripoff. If they have to charge you to get in you know it is nothing but junk on the inside. Plus it is hard to find garage sale prices at flea markets.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I would never pay to get into a flea maket. No way. Ripoff. If they have to charge you to get in you know it is nothing but junk on the inside. Plus it is hard to find garage sale prices at flea markets.[/quote]
with all due respect, what in the world are you talking about?!

most flea markets are privately owned, or run on private property. organizing, staffing, concessions (where available), parking, crossing guards & safety, these things aren't free. we're not talking about those mass yard sale sprawls you see here and there, where a bunch of folks bring their "yard sales" to one central gathering on city property. and forget about those "bazaars" or "savings events" where someone rents out a convention center or fair space and sells outdated computer parts and counterfeit knives at "bargain prices" (the type that advertise on TV). while those may loosely be considered a "flea market", most are, in fact, privately owned or run, and in order to bother providing the means to buy/sell to the public, a profit must be turned.

as as for "if they have to charge you to get in you know it is nothing but junk on the inside", i absolutely beg to differ. i have obtained at least half of my best finds from my local swap meets. let me know if you need examples. :D i always buy swap meet (flea market) finds for "garage sale prices" -- that's why i go!

No, no examples needed. But why should the consumer have to pay just to get in somewhere where you dont even know if they have what you want? If they have to charge to make thier rent $$$, then obviouslly they are not making enough profit because they are not selling enough...why...because it is probably junk. So thats what I am talking about.

Are there good deals, I am sure, but a good deal would not include paying a door price of whatever. I could see if it was to raise money for a cause or benefit, but to pay thie rent? C'mon that is part of the business profits.

[quote name='soccerstud652']No, no examples needed. But why should the consumer have to pay just to get in somewhere where you dont even know if they have what you want? If they have to charge to make thier rent $$$, then obviouslly they are not making enough profit because they are not selling enough...why...because it is probably junk. So thats what I am talking about.

Are there good deals, I am sure, but a good deal would not include paying a door price of whatever. I could see if it was to raise money for a cause or benefit, but to pay thie rent? C'mon that is part of the business profits.[/quote]
"business profits" for what?? let me give you an example:

you are some guy. you want to start a flea market, to make some money. so you pay your local drive-in theater (or whoever) to loan you their lots for a weekend. they say, "okay, they're yours for Sat. and Sun., from 6am til' 4pm, and that'll be $500 per weekend." now you have staff, like safety/parking crews, ticket-takers, concessions (people like to eat and drink). they all work for minimum wage, whatever.

my point being, where is the magical money coming from to pay for this??? from sellers, and from our pockets; we pay, they let us in. we DON'T know if there's gonna be anything good, but that's the point: for 50 cents, you'll take a chance, and if there's only sh*t, no biggie, 'cause you've only spent a half a buck. i mean, you pay to watch a movie without knowing if you're going to see anything good.

Following your example...

That $500 would come out of the profit margin as a business expense. If you are not going to make at least double that, it is not worth it to do it. I see what you are saying for .50, but $5.00? C'mon that is a little excessive.

Hey, anyone know if this is a good deal?...

THIS SEGA GAME GEAR WORKS PERFECTLY FINE IN GOOD CONDITION IT COMES WITH ONE GAME (THE SONIC 3) AND ALSO WITH AN ADAPTOR (THIS WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO USE BATTRIES) - $10

Just saw it on craigslist.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Following your example...

That $500 would come out of the profit margin as a business expense. If you are not going to make at least double that, it is not worth it to do it. I see what you are saying for .50, but $5.00? C'mon that is a little excessive.[/quote]

i agree. in fact, no swap meets near me charge more than a dollar for admission. in general, the places that charge 5 bucks and up, aren't really swap meets or flea markets, usually. they're more like phony discount gatherings, selling (usually) new stuff that's either old or discontinued.

as for what you're saying about the $500, i don't see how we're in disagreement: i agree that it's a business expense, and the money to pay for that expense comes from revenue generated thru the sales of entrance tickets, both from buyers and sellers.

[quote name='jcs7573']Hey, anyone know if this is a good deal?...

THIS SEGA GAME GEAR WORKS PERFECTLY FINE IN GOOD CONDITION IT COMES WITH ONE GAME (THE SONIC 3) AND ALSO WITH AN ADAPTOR (THIS WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO USE BATTRIES) - $10

Just saw it on craigslist.[/quote]
if they're asking 10, i see no reason not to offer 5.

[quote name='allyourblood']if they're asking 10, i see no reason not to offer 5.[/quote]

;)

Just e-mailed for the condition of the screen (dead pixels, scratches, contrast etc.) and then if he still has it I'll try $5 and go from there.

Thanks guys for the quick responses! This place is great!:applause:

[quote name='jcs7573'];)

Just e-mailed for the condition of the screen (dead pixels, scratches, contrast etc.) and then if he still has it I'll try $5 and go from there.

Thanks guys for the quick responses! This place is great!:applause:[/quote]

yeah, keep the following in mind: if it's worth 10 bucks to you, don't be too hurt if he won't budge. try 5, and if he says no, give 7 a swirl. if he still says no, just give 'em the 10. that is, if you want it for 10.

I'd stick with the $5.00

allyourblood, I am in agreement here with you. I just thought $5.00 was a little excessive. I don't have any flea markets that charge located by me. And every one I have ever been to (like 4) have had overpriced junk. I just don't think things like that are big in my area. At garage sales, it is always old ladies. I feel so cool lol.

Okay, now I get where things are different. =P

I have seen some flea markets that go by the above-described model, but the typical one around here does it a little differently. Most of them are family-owned and operated by one, maybe two, employees at once (which lends itself to high theft-didn't say the model was perfect, just different =P) and the business makes its money mostly from rent on the booths and a cut of each item sold. When my mom and I rented a booth, we paid $40 a month and then would see 4/5 of the proceeds from what we sold. It was cool until stuff started getting stolen. If nothing else, I'd pay a dollar admission just to finance a security guard. Kleptos suck.

*goes back to planning route*

[quote name='jcs7573']Hey, anyone know if this is a good deal?...

Just saw it on craigslist.[/quote]
I got a game gear and 3 games with a case and adaptor for $5 so you just gotta throw an offer out there. Even they wanted $10 which was probally worth the price but you never know if someone is just ready to get rid of it (the sale i was at ended in less than an hour).

[quote name='Pi573']Okay, now I get where things are different. =P

I have seen some flea markets that go by the above-described model, but the typical one around here does it a little differently. Most of them are family-owned and operated by one, maybe two, employees at once (which lends itself to high theft-didn't say the model was perfect, just different =P) and the business makes its money mostly from rent on the booths and a cut of each item sold. When my mom and I rented a booth, we paid $40 a month and then would see 4/5 of the proceeds from what we sold. It was cool until stuff started getting stolen. If nothing else, I'd pay a dollar admission just to finance a security guard. Kleptos suck.

*goes back to planning route*[/quote]

sounds more like a consignment shop than a flea market.

[quote name='allyourblood']with all due respect, what in the world are you talking about?!

most flea markets are privately owned, or run on private property. organizing, staffing, concessions (where available), parking, crossing guards & safety, these things aren't free. we're not talking about those mass yard sale sprawls you see here and there, where a bunch of folks bring their "yard sales" to one central gathering on city property. and forget about those "bazaars" or "savings events" where someone rents out a convention center or fair space and sells outdated computer parts and counterfeit knives at "bargain prices" (the type that advertise on TV). while those may loosely be considered a "flea market", most are, in fact, privately owned or run, and in order to bother providing the means to buy/sell to the public, a profit must be turned.

as as for "if they have to charge you to get in you know it is nothing but junk on the inside", i absolutely beg to differ. i have obtained at least half of my best finds from my local swap meets. let me know if you need examples. :D i always buy swap meet (flea market) finds for "garage sale prices" -- that's why i go![/quote]

We have more flea markets in this state than anywhere else I've been in the country and they're all free. They make their money charging for booth space. Using an old abandoned lot/building and creating 500 booths out of it at $50 a weekend booth rent is a pretty good business model. They don't need to charge anyone to get in. A lot of the big grocery stores around here that have gone out of business are now flea markets. We also have one that used to be a drive-in movie theater.

[quote name='Rictor']Using an old abandoned lot/building and creating 500 booths out of it at $50 a weekend booth rent is a pretty good business model.[/quote]

and there's the fix. around here, booth rental is more like $8 a day, or $12 for two days. even the "fancy pants" swap meet nearest here (with a lot of new items and booths for local retail stores) charges $15 a day.

its reasonable that the buyers pay some of the cost, after all.

[quote name='snotknocker']Maybe some one from this thread can help me. I created a thread in the off topic but got little response

ok this is my deal. I picked up a talking Pee-wee Herman doll in it's original box on the cheap figuring I could turn it on e-bay and make a few bucks. So I've looked at e-bay a dozen times or more in the last few months to get some kind of value and much to my surprise they did not have a single one up for auction like the one I have.

There were many talking Pee wee dolls for auction but they were all pull string models and made by matchbox in 1987. The one I have was made by Herman Enterprises in 2001. It is battery operated, 17" tall and talks when you push his stomach. I've looked around online a bit but have not found anything that mentions the distribution of this, let alone some kind of value.

Was hoping there was someone here who could give me clue or help me find a one[/quote]

Sorry if I'm chiming in a little late on this one.

I work at a store that sells comics, games, and toys both new and used. We had the very same doll (opened, but complete) there a month or two back and it sold for $29.99.

I don't think the item's particularly rare, but with Pee-Wee back on the air, now's definitely the time to sell it. Good luck!

[quote name='Rictor']We have more flea markets in this state than anywhere else I've been in the country and they're all free. They make their money charging for booth space. Using an old abandoned lot/building and creating 500 booths out of it at $50 a weekend booth rent is a pretty good business model. They don't need to charge anyone to get in. A lot of the big grocery stores around here that have gone out of business are now flea markets. We also have one that used to be a drive-in movie theater.[/QUOTE]

If there are so many flea markets in Indiana, they must all be in the central and southern parts of the state. There's nothing up here around Fort Wayne.

I've been going to flea markets for YEARS (since I could crawl). It's funny to see how they have sort of changed over time. Back in the day (70's and 80's) a lot of the flea markets were a good mixture of regular dealers and people just setting up to get rid of junk (garage sale style). However, around the late 80's to early 90's it seemed as if this changed (at least locally). It seemed to go along with the boom that occured during the same time in the sports card and comic industries.

The non regular dealers at flea markets dropped off dramatically. It's as if once "collecting" became popular (and when price guides for dang near anything that could be collected were coming out) everyone started to think their stuff was valuable/worth something. Once this happened, they were less willing to dump stuff at the flea markets...and to some extent even at garage sales. Perhaps it was the costs, and dealing with the heat/cold of an outdoor flea market, that caused the non dealers to stop setting up. At least that's what seemed to happen around here.

It was funny because even at garage sales during this same time there seemed to be a LOT less deals (at least for the kind of stuff I was looking for). I would do good every now and then, but, before that timeframe I would almost always have a good time at sales (finding lots of good stuff). Then, the card/comic bust occured, eveyone figuring out that something being called "collectable" didn't always make it valuable. It seems as if only in the past few years things have started to pick back up. Then again, I am looking for different stuff than I was back then too...lol.

Anywho, I've found garage sales just this year really starting to pick back up in the amount and type of stuff I'm finding at decent prices (excluding those people on crack). During one run of 5 weeks last year (going each weekend), I only found something on 1 of those 5 weekends...suckage (gas is too expensive for that...lol). However, this year I'm doing better at finding stuff as I've found something 3 out of the 4 weekends I've gone recently. (Fingers crossed for tomorrow). :}

NES w/ 2 controllers and hook ups + 11 games - FREE

I was talking with a neighbor a few weeks ago. We had run across each other at a local flea market. By chance we were both at the same table, he was checking out some headphones while I was checking out some way overpriced NES games. We exchanged small talk and he said he had some of those games at home. I told him I would be interested in buying them and when we meet up again I'll take a look. Well we just met up again and he says let me go get those games for you. (He lives across the street) so I'm waiting on my porch and his son comes over with a bag and hands it to me and before I know it he's turned aroud and walking back to his house. I holler and ask how much his dad wants for this and he tells me nothing just take it. :shock:

if you look at the pic of this NES there's a chip on the front left corner. I have at least 3 or 4 units with a chip in the same spot. Anybody else come across this on any of their units?

[quote name='snotknocker']A little ebay score today. Not yardsale cheap but I did'nt have any of these games and my son has been hogging the SP for about 2 weeks now, so it was time to get another one.

GBA SP RED w/charger
Metriod Zero Mission
D&D Eye of the Beholder
Final Fantasty Tactics Advance
FF 1 and 2
Rayman Advance
LotR the Two Towers
Yoshis Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Super Mario Advance 4
GBC:
LoZ: Oracle of Seasons
LoZ: Oracle of Ages
Megaman Xtreme.

Total $80.60 shipped[/QUOTE]

Well got my package today and I just got to brag a little about this deal. The SP is in amazing condition the screen is flawless but the case does have a couple of scratches. It turns out that Super Mario Advance 4 was not included but Super Mario Advance was. As an added little kicker and much to my surprise this guy threw in castlevania : Aria of Sorrow. For $80.60 shipped I am much more then pleased. This is the best Friday i've had in a long while. I hope my luck runs thru the weekend

Well I tried visiting some yardsales, but it rained this morning, so most of them were gone...leaving the junky children clothes ones. But I went to this pawn shop near the Greenwood Mall out of random and I saw Marvel vs Capcom 2 PS2 for...$8 dollars. I also got Romancing SaGa, Radiata Stories, and Koudelka for the PS1 there for a grand total of 36 dollars!

I got a nice score from craigslist.

Nintendo 64 with power cord & A/V hookup cable, 2 controllers, Game Shark and the following games:

Yoshi’s Story
Super Smash Bros.
Banjo-Kazooie
Mario Kart 64
Banjo-Tooie – Strategy Guide included
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario – Strategy Guide included
Mortal Kombat 4
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Diddy Kong Racing
Super Mario 64
Goldeneye 007 – Strategy Guide included
Castlevania 64
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
Resident Evil 2
Zelda Majora’s Mask
NBA Live 99
Donkey Kong 64 – Strategy Guide included
Blast Corps
Perfect Dark – Strategy Guide included
James Bond 007 The World Is Not Enough

All for $45. He was asking 75 but I talked him down. I think it's a pretty sweet deal. Everything is in excellent condition. The system came with 2 official controllers, and an official Nintendo 64 cleaning kit that was still sealed in plastic. It also came with the expansion pak installed. No boxes for the games, but they all had their manuals, which are mint. Also, they were all in official Nintendo 64 plastic cases. Some of the cases had characters from Banjo-Kazooie on them. I've never seen these before. So not a bad start for the weekend. Good luck to everybody else.

nice score pitfall - that's about every decent N64 title there is less Jet Force Gemini and Conker. My N64 has been getting some love lately as I've been re-addicted to Diddy Kong Racing. Everytime I give anything to anybody lately I find myself saying "this is for you" in the voice of the genie from the game.

if you look at the pic of this NES there's a chip on the front left corner. I have at least 3 or 4 units with a chip in the same spot. Anybody else come across this on any of their units?

I've seen quite a few and have a couple that have a chip in that same spot - whats up with that !?!?

The one that I use (that a friend got me at a yard sale) has a chip just like that.

My NES from that was bought in 1990 has a chip on the left side corner also. I'm going back to the flea market on Saturday where last Saturday I got Vandal Hearts II in excellent condition for $4. The game was in the very bottom of a small box filled with games. The guy wanted $5 but I shot back with $3; he didn't budge and said $5 again. I said $4; he said $4.50 as I looked at him for a few seconds. He then accepted $4. I have to try the cash in face technique sometime. I hope to try this technique out if I find anything on Saturday. There were many Dreamcasts which I have two (one needs a laser recalibration) and as well as one Saturn which I already own two of them. Just saying this to those who say they have trouble finding a Saturn and Dreamcast. I saw Castlevania: Bloodlines complete in its clamshell case (not the cheap cardboard re-print) in perfect condition for $5. I have the game but cart only. Looking back I should have bought it but not without doing the cash in face technique. He probably would have taken $3. If not, then $4 certainly. Finding the original clamshell case Bloodlines complete in perfect condition is uncommon in my experiences.

[quote name='GhostDog']My NES from that was bought in 1990 has a chip on the left side corner also. I'm going back to the flea market on Saturday where last Saturday I got Vandal Hearts II in excellent condition for $4. The game was in the very bottom of a small box fileld with games. The guy wanted $5 but I shot back with $3; he didn't budge and said $5 again. I said $4; he said $4.50 as I looked at him for a few seconds. He then accepted $4. I have to try the cash in face technique sometime. I hope to try this technique out if I find anything on Saturday. There were many Dreamcasts which I have two (one needs a laser recalibration) and as well as one Saturn which I already own two of them. Just saying this to those who say they have trouble finding a Saturn and Dreamcast. I saw Castlevania: Bloodlines complete in its clamshell case (not the cheap cardboard re-print) in perfect condition for $5. I have the game but cart only. Looking back I should have bought it but not without doing the cash in face technique. He probably would have taken $3. If not, then $4 certainly. Finding the original clamshell case Bloodlines complete in perfect condition is uncommon in my experiences.[/QUOTE]

If you come across it again and want to hook a cheapass up I'd gladly give you a fiver and whatever it cost to ship it to me.

Nah, I think I'll keep the complete Bloodlines if I find it again. I could easily sell it on eBay for close to, or $20, but I wouldn't. I have never sold anything on eBay. I can't believe I didn't pick it up.

[quote name='GhostDog']Nah, I think I'll keep the complete Bloodlines if I find it again. I could easily sell it on eBay for close to, or $20, but I wouldn't. I have never sold anything on eBay. I can't believe I didn't pick it up.[/quote]

in the grand scheme of things, that's not that hard of a find. don't stress out over skipping it -- in my experience, $5 for a Genesis game is kinda steep.

Yeah, $5 was a bit steep that's why I skipped out on it, but the value is a bit more so I'd be getting a good deal. However, I bet he would have taken $3 or $4. If I didn't have Bloodlines then I would jump on it but I just didn't feel like bargaining because my mind set that day was, " I already own it so who cares. " I was really surprised on the amount of sellers with gaming stuff. I guess the summer seasons are the best because I went in the colder seasons and the selection sucked ass.

[quote name='GhostDog']I guess the summer seasons are the best because I went in the colder seasons and the selection sucked ass.[/quote]

'round here, we get "spikes" in sales during summer and just after Christmas. summer is a gimme, the warm weather and almost-guarantee of no rain brings out both sellers and buyers. after Christmas, people fire their old stuff off to make room for the new (yay for us!). however, that probably doesn't apply to a lot of the US -- in San Diego you can throw a yard sale/swap meet in 80 degree weather in January.

[quote name='allyourblood']in San Diego you can throw a yard sale/swap meet in 80 degree weather in January.[/QUOTE]

I guess the majority of us will be sitting in our long johns, drinking hot coco and cheering you on come January.

[quote name='allyourblood']in San Diego you can throw a yard sale/swap meet in 80 degree weather in January.[/QUOTE]

I guess the majority of us will be sitting in our long johns, drinking hot coco and cheering you on come January.

I went out this morning for about an hour and got the following:

Final Fantasy I+II Dawn of Souls $5, not great but I wanted it

Then, following an email from last night stating that they had a Nintendo 64 with about 10 games, I hit another sale. This is what they actually had and what I ended up getting:

For the Nintendo 64:
Glover
Tetrisphere
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Snap

For the SNES:
Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario All-Stars (I've been wanting this for a while)
An A/V cable

An NES with all the hookups with 2 controllers and the following games:

Simon's Quest
Paperboy
Paperboy 2
Snoopy's Silly Sport Spectacular
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet
Super Mario Bros 2
Tetris
Jeopardy
Bubble Bobble

all for $15.

I tried to haggle by starting at $5 as most of it was pretty dirty. She didn't like the offer too much and we ended up meeting at $15, which is still a good deal. I'm mainly stoked about finally getting Mario All Stars and Bubble Bobble. I hope everyone else had good luck this morning.

I left late at about 7:30 today to go out for the first time. I went to about 12 sales all said they had tons of video game stuff earlier. At the final sale the lady said I missed out on a Xbox 360 by two minutes. I didnt care but I asked how much she sold it for and she said $20! I made sure we were talking about the 360 not the orginal and she said yah she got it this past christmas and her spoiled son never played it.

Lesson learned I need to go out earlier!
O well best of luck to everyone else.

[quote name='ryanaz3']I left late at about 7:30 today to go out for the first time. I went to about 12 sales all said they had tons of video game stuff earlier. At the final sale the lady said I missed out on a Xbox 360 by two minutes. I didnt care but I asked how much she sold it for and she said $20! I made sure we were talking about the 360 not the orginal and she said yah she got it this past christmas and her spoiled son never played it.

Lesson learned I need to go out earlier!
O well best of luck to everyone else.[/quote]
Wow....

bread's done
Back