Status
Not open for further replies.

gi60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE ORIGINAL AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREAD

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s new video game trade-in program. The trade-in deal will be updated whenever one is available, and a list of flippable games will be in the second post. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-in Deal
No New Promo Yet as of 10/19/09
Details:
Trade-In(s) of the Day

12/3 - PS3 - UFC 2009 - $ 30

Amazon.com Trading Info

Amazon.com Video Game Trade-In Store

Trade-In Procedure
1. Select Games: Games must be in good condition and your trade-in shipment valued at $10 or more
2. Ship Games FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. Get a Gift Card: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions
1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Drive
Hudson, NH 03051

Trade-In Product Eligibility
Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.

FAQ (Updated 12/01/09)
Can I post question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. :lol: And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began earlier this year and is handled by a third party merchant, NorAm International.

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box?
Yes.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
For UPS Ground
It already provides you with tracking information.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. The address is:
NorAm International
22 Hampshire Dr
Hudson, NH 03051

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week to send your games.

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip?
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

When do I receive my coupon code for the current trade-in deal, if any?
The Terms of Service states 10 days after Amazon has accepted your games and added credit to your account, but it usually takes 2 to 3 days.

How long does the "processing" status usually take?
Usually with no delay, but the longest reported days so far is 4.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

Can I do two different trade-in submissions that add up to the requirements of the current trade-in deal, if any?
No. In order to qualify for any of the trade-in promos, they have to all be in one trade-in submission. You can't add another game later on to make the minimum. However, you can adjust the quantity of the submitted game to make the minimum.

I submitted my trade-in order online, how do I know if I qualified for the current trade-in deal, if any? Is there a confirmation page or e-mail?
No. They will automatically send you a coupon code once they have accepted your shipment of games and credited your account.

Is the trade-in deal coupon in addition to the credit I will receive for my games?
Yes.

Can I trade in DVDs to take advantage of the current trade-in deal?
You may trade in DVDs to add credit to your Amazon account, but they will not be added to the amount you need to qualify for the deal.

Can I take advantage of the current trade-in (if available) promo more than once?
These deals are “One per household” unless stated otherwise. However, you may use a different Amazon account. The credit for your games will be tied to the specific account used for the trade, but the coupon codes for the deals are not.
*However, some people has confirmed that they get multiple coupon by using 1 Amazon account after doing multiple submission.
NOTE: IF YOU SEND MORE THAN 1 SUBMISSION, THE MULTIPLE COUPONS MIGHT COME IN 1 EMAIL, THE CODE IS SEPERATING BY A COMMA.

If the coupon codes aren’t tied to my account, can I use more than one coupon on my next purchase?
No. Unless stated otherwise in the promo details, these coupons cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. IT DOES STACK WITH THE ECA DISCOUNT, HOWEVER.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it?
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.
It's always better if you trade your non-complete game as an additional credit, not part of the minimum requirement to qualify for the promo.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game is the Greatest Hits version, but the one pictured on the site isn’t. Can I still trade it in?
Unless the game in question has two separate versions that trade at different values, sending in a greatest hits version is okay.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted?
This is YMMV. Just try it, but make sure to have more than enough for the minimum requirement to qualify for the deal, if available.

So if they reject one of my games, am I disqualified from the current trade-in deal, if any?
Unfortunately yes. The best suggestion for trading in games is to trade in $10-$20 more than the minimum for the deal. By doing so, you will still qualify for the promo even if one or two games get rejected.

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in?
Maximum of 3 copies within 3 months period (This limit MAY also include prior "Cancelled Submissions - YMMV")

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 3 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people.

Wow, these TIVs suck!
While that may be true, you will most likely save more money because of the trade-in deal coupon code.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.

LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

So if I can edit a submitted trade, can I add other games that weren’t originally part of the submission?
No. Only quantities can be changed. Changing quantity to 0 means you're removing the game completely from the submission; which you can't add later.

If I change the quantity of a certain game I have already submitted for a trade, will I keep the same TIV?
No, It will change to current TIV for all games in that same submission.

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon on preorders?
Yes.

What happen to the Coupon code if I cancel the preorder?
The coupon code will stay with your account. It will be applied automatically at check-out as long as the coupon is not expired.

Trade-in coupon Usage:
1st Promo - $ 50 / $75 Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game Console Only
2nd Promo - 50 % Coupon (Exp: 8/31) - Game and Accessories
3rd Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console, Game and Accessories
4th Promo - $ 30 Coupon (Exp: 12/31) - Game Console Only

Can I use the trade-in deal coupon when shopping from other merchants on Amazon?
No. ONLY ITEMS SOLD BY AMAZON.COM QUALIFY FOR PURCHASE WITH THE TRADE-IN COUPON. Even Amazon's other sites (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.jp, etc.) do not participate in these trade-in deals.

Can I use my credit (not the trade-in deal coupon) on items that are not video game-related?

Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='basketb']Somebody else said they shipped theirs after the deadline and it was still accepted. This may be YMMV, though.[/QUOTE]

Well I would technically ship mine before the deadline, but UPS wouldn't send it out until Monday. So I'm not sure if they would scan the tracking number on Saturday if they don't ship until Monday.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well I would technically ship mine before the deadline, but UPS wouldn't send it out until Monday. So I'm not sure if they would scan the tracking number on Saturday if they don't ship until Monday.[/QUOTE]
Ask them to scan it when you drop it off at the UPS Store (tell them you would like a receipt and they will scan it). That way it's in the system and you can prove it was dropped off before the deadline passed.

[quote name='gi60']just fyi: I just cancelled a preorder (COD MW2: PE) that has 50% code and "old" ECA on it.

I ordered the X41 right after that, and the 50% code was still applied (even though it's expired), along with the "old" ECA and I also added the "new" ECA. :)

And 2 other people in ECA thread did the same thing... so it's not YMMV but don't blame me if it's not working.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this too. I just canceled my DJ hero and ordered the prestige call of duty

Question: I had my final $30 coupon submission finally processed. Now they are claiming I didn't send a Left 4 Dead that I knew I put in the box and have the receipt for from gohastings.com. This would put me under the required $60.

Do I just have to constantly email them to get my credit for the "not received" or am I SOL?

Trade-in DotD: Afro Samurai (360) for $20

And the regular DotD seems to be a free game? I guess it is a download: Tales of Monkey Island Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

Ah, I get it - there are multiple chapters to buy so they are giving the first one away to get you hooked. Sneaky bastards ;).

sasuke - As with UPS, it really depends on how close you live to Hudson, MA. For me from the west coast is has taken as little as 5 days and as long as 15. UPS takes 8 or 9 without any chance of being faster. My last submission via USPS was pretty quick though so I've been doing them all that way (plus it is more convenient for me to drop off).

[quote name='io']And the regular DotD seems to be a free game? I guess it is a download: Tales of Monkey Island Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

Ah, I get it - there are multiple chapters to buy so they are giving the first one away to get you hooked. Sneaky bastards ;).
[/QUOTE]
That's actually been free all day through the developer's website as promotion for the full game. It's free until midnight today. There should be a thread around here somewhere.

Here's the thread

I'm about to trade in the bundle version of SOCOM. Should I paste the UPC barcode on the back to cover up the NO RESELL mark or just send it in as it is?

[quote name='io']Trade-in DotD: Afro Samurai (360) for $20

And the regular DotD seems to be a free game? I guess it is a download: Tales of Monkey Island Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

sasuke - As with UPS, it really depends on how close you live to Hudson, MA. For me from the west coast is has taken as little as 5 days and as long as 15. UPS takes 8 or 9 without any chance of being faster. My last submission via USPS was pretty quick though so I've been doing them all that way (plus it is more convenient for me to drop off).[/QUOTE]

That and Friday was "Pirate Day". Or something.

Where can you check to see if you got the $30 bonus credit when you traded in at least $60 last month? Is it under the same place where you received the original credit? Still waiting on my bonus $30.

I have a question, I printed out a shipping slip for my 3 games the other day and since then sold one of them for more than amazon was offering. I tried to edit my shipping slip to print another one without the game I sold but that dropped the value of the other 3 games quite a bit.

Can I go ahead and ship the other 2 games with the packing slip for the original 3 or will they deny the whole order because its missing one of the games? I'm concerned about them rejecting them and sending the games back because I'm moving and will likely never get them back.

Has there been this long of a gap between promos? I've got around $100 worth of games I'm wanting to trade in, but I'm not wanting to miss out on a bonus. My first trade-in was sent only days before the $50 towards console deal started, so I missed that one. I'm also scared that my more expensive games will drop in value. What to do, what to do...

[quote name='dino88']Has there been this long of a gap between promos? I've got around $100 worth of games I'm wanting to trade in, but I'm not wanting to miss out on a bonus. My first trade-in was sent only days before the $50 towards console deal started, so I missed that one. I'm also scared that my more expensive games will drop in value. What to do, what to do...[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, the promos were one right after the other. This is the first time there's been such a long gap.

.....plus we don't know that there will be another promo ever. For sure, the back to back to back promos were to promo the new trade in program. Works so far but I'm sure they're getting way less trades than when the promos were available. We're in uncharted territory now.

Have you guys ever canceled a submitted trade? I'm just wondering if there is any hassle involved and if I would be able to submit a new trade right after canceling one, with the same items.

I was thinking I could lock in the value now and wait until the end of the week to see if a new promo starts. If one does start and the values haven't dropped significantly I could cancel that trade-in and submit a new one to be eligible for the promo.

Would that work?

[quote name='dino88']Have you guys ever canceled a submitted trade? I'm just wondering if there is any hassle involved and if I would be able to submit a new trade right after canceling one, with the same items.

I was think I could lock in the value now and wait until the end of the week to see if a new promo starts. If one does start and the values haven't dropped significantly I could cancel that trade-in and submit a new one to be eligible for the promo.

Would that work?[/QUOTE]

Yep, no issues with cancelling. I've also let the week lapse with no problems either.

[quote name='bob330i']Yep, no issues with cancelling. I've also let the week lapse with no problems either.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Trade is submitted and now I'm just crossing my fingers for a new promo.

BTW, they're doing free UPS shipping now. Last time I had a trade-in it was only USPS, so I'm not sure how new this is. They gave a choice as to which one I wanted to use. I'm not sure why anyone would choose the slower option.

Actually, when you cancel you still use up however many copies you submitted of each game and there is a limit of 3 copies. So if your original tradein had 3 copies of a game and you canceled and tried to resubmit those games, you'd be denied. Sucks, but true.

[quote name='crunchewy']Actually, when you cancel you still use up however many copies you submitted of each game and there is a limit of 3 copies. So if your original tradein had 3 copies of a game and you canceled and tried to resubmit those games, you'd be denied. Sucks, but true.[/QUOTE]
Yep, pretty horrible design. I can understand if you let an order lapse, but to straight up count canceled? Even I can't come up with a scheme to exploit that unless they accept canceled orders. Oh well, new month coming up so maybe they'll add a promotion and less retardation.

So is it confirmed if I cancel a preorder for an item I used my 50% coupon for, the coupon will be put back into my amazon account?

[quote name='Estebon']So is it confirmed if I cancel a preorder for an item I used my 50% coupon for, the coupon will be put back into my amazon account?[/QUOTE]

I was denied on this. I sent 2 emails asking why I wouldn't be able to if I was cancelling MW2 for the MW2 Bundle and they said it was due to the coupon being past the expiration date. When I emailed them back asking why they would turn down 400 bucks in place of the current 60, she said there was nothing they could do. Thats BS....

Dino88 - yeah, don't see why anyone would pick the slower UPS option ;).

Actually, I tried out the UPS option when it first came available. While the free tracking is nice it is slower from the West coast. It is 8-9 days despite what Amazon says. USPS media mail has been taking 5 or so.

I just sent in 3 packages - 2 by usps, 1 by ups. We'll see...

I also left $44 worth out of $55 trade. We'll see how they deal with that. If they want to mail back my 1 game at their expense that's fine!

[quote name='crunchewy']Actually, when you cancel you still use up however many copies you submitted of each game and there is a limit of 3 copies. So if your original tradein had 3 copies of a game and you canceled and tried to resubmit those games, you'd be denied. Sucks, but true.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I'm only trading in 1 of each so that's not a problem unless for some reason I canceled it 3 separate times. But definitely good to know, thanks.

[quote name='io']Dino88 - yeah, don't see why anyone would pick the slower UPS option ;).

Actually, I tried out the UPS option when it first came available. While the free tracking is nice it is slower from the West coast. It is 8-9 days despite what Amazon says. USPS media mail has been taking 5 or so.

I just sent in 3 packages - 2 by usps, 1 by ups. We'll see...

I also left $44 worth out of $55 trade. We'll see how they deal with that. If they want to mail back my 1 game at their expense that's fine![/QUOTE]

I didn't even think about free tracking....I like. I'm in Illinois so maybe I'll have different results. It should get there quick regardless (they always have in the past).

What did you mean by "left $44 worth out of $55"?

[quote name='FArgus']I was denied on this. I sent 2 emails asking why I wouldn't be able to if I was cancelling MW2 for the MW2 Bundle and they said it was due to the coupon being past the expiration date. When I emailed them back asking why they would turn down 400 bucks in place of the current 60, she said there was nothing they could do. Thats BS....[/QUOTE]

Since there are a few confirmations that this worked a few pages back, I have to ask whether you actually canceled the order first, or did you just ask a rep what would happen if you canceled it?

Sorry, typing from iPhone while on planes...

I meant I left off 2 games worth $44 and only sent 1 worth $11. Because when I tried to edit the value of my 1 game dropped to $9.50. So I just went with the original label.

[quote name='RavenHawk']Since there are a few confirmations that this worked a few pages back, I have to ask whether you actually canceled the order first, or did you just ask a rep what would happen if you canceled it?[/QUOTE]

I just asked without cancelling. I didn't want to risk losing the coupon since it was past the 8/31 expiration date.

[quote name='y2jasper']so after sending my gazelle trade in out on the 1st, i finally got the credit for my order today, 16 days later. kind of slow, but other then that it went smoothly.[/QUOTE]

I got a wierd gazelle mishap going on almost a month now.

I had a large trade denied after I shipped it because they said it was a pricing glitch. OK fine. They brought up slick deals in their email...I guess it blew up. Just my luck... I only heard abut gazelle here. They accepted 2 of 14 (1-wwe raw 2009 ps3, 1-xbox 360). But upon updating the order and cancelling denied games they changed the 360 game to wwe raw 2008 ps3. Great.

A week later the order status states- received and getting ready to inspect (shows that status as I write this). It was like that for more than a week more so I text/live chat them. They said the returned games were shipped and the two games would be processed soon. I get the box a few days later and lo and behold, the 2 games they accepted are in there!

Here's the kicker - the front of Madden 09 has been sliced open with a box cutter. So I contact them again. My response 3 days later is that the manager claims to have boxed and shipped it him/herself and didn't see it so it's my problem, i need to take it up with UPS.

Contacted again, this time they say resubmit it and send it in so they can see it and pay for it if I'm telling the truth. The problem is the TIV is $4 now, $25 when I sent it in (I know). I tell them I don't want to sell it for $4 and ask what will I receive if they decide to pay for it. They will not commit as per the manager again and tells me if I don't like the price, I can opt to have it returned!

I wish they would just send me a case. This was my 1st trade with them. I have had another during this fiasco and it went fine. I guess just hope your trade works the 1st time cause customer service sucks.

[quote name='FArgus']I just asked without cancelling. I didn't want to risk losing the coupon since it was past the 8/31 expiration date.[/QUOTE]

Several people, including myself, have cancelled orders with the 50% off coupon and it applied correctly when re-ordering. I did this on 9/18 so I could use both the "old" and "new" ECA codes on the same order, and the 50% off code applied correctly.

Delivery estimate: November 6, 2009 1"Band Hero Super Bundle"
Video Game; $188.99

Subtotal of Items: $188.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Promotion Applied: -$94.50
Promotion Applied: -$18.90
------
Total before tax: $56.69
Estimated Tax: $5.38
------
Total: $62.07
Gift Cards: -$62.07
------
Total for this Order: $0.00

[quote name='Jodou']Sounds like avoiding Gazelle is the way to go![/QUOTE]
They are a little slow in processing and getting the codes out but I never had any issues with them I sent in six different trades and they all went really smooth. I would use them again without hesitation.

[quote name='fritolay59']Several people, including myself, have cancelled orders with the 50% off coupon and it applied correctly when re-ordering. I did this on 9/18 so I could use both the "old" and "new" ECA codes on the same order, and the 50% off code applied correctly.

Delivery estimate: November 6, 2009 1"Band Hero Super Bundle"
Video Game; $188.99

Subtotal of Items: $188.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Promotion Applied: -$94.50
------
Total before tax: $56.69
Estimated Tax: $5.38
------
Total: $62.07
Gift Cards: -$62.07
------
Total for this Order: $0.00[/QUOTE]

Sorry in advance if this is an ignorant question. So you're saying I can use an ECA code from the account that I paid $15 for and use an ECA code from a new free account both on the same amazon transaction and get 20% off? Can you only do this once? Did you have to get Amazon customer service on the phone to do this or does it just work?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Sorry in advance if this is an ignorant question. So you're saying I can use an ECA code from the account that I paid $15 for and use an ECA code from a new free account both on the same amazon transaction and get 20% off? Can you only do this once? Did you have to get Amazon customer service on the phone to do this or does it just work?[/QUOTE]

No. You need an OLD code from the batch that ran out when the free accounts were given, if you don't have any, then you can't stack. And for reference, that batch ran out, then we got a temp batch, it ran out, then we're on this new batch(so that's how far back you need to go). You can do it as many times as you have old codes. Amazon CSR's aren't needed for anything.

[quote name='Vortextk']No. You need an OLD code from the batch that ran out when the free accounts were given, if you don't have any, then you can't stack. And for reference, that batch ran out, then we got a temp batch, it ran out, then we're on this new batch(so that's how far back you need to go). You can do it as many times as you have old codes. Amazon CSR's aren't needed for anything.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I remember when that all happened but I didn't know I should go generate and save codes. Thanks for the clarification.

oh holy sh!t dude, I did have an old code and I just used it. You just saved me $8.00 bucks on Modern Warefare 2 hardened edition. I wish I would have just fuckin ordered it when they were giving the $10 off a future videogame purchase, but whatever.

Items: $79.99 Shipping & Handling: $4.49 Super Saver Discount: -$4.49 Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00 Promotion Applied: -$8.00 Promotion Applied: -$8.00
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif
Total Before Tax: $63.99 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Total: $63.99 Gift Certificate/Card: -$33.09
transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif
Order Total: $30.90

Wow, I'm an idiot, I have a $30 off code I was saving for Modern Warefare 2 Hardened Edition. I'm paying $.90 cents instead of $79.99. LOL

Items: $79.99 Shipping & Handling: $4.49 Super Saver Discount: -$4.49 Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00 Promotion Applied: -$8.00 Promotion Applied: -$30.00 Promotion Applied: -$8.00
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif
Total Before Tax: $33.99 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Total: $33.99 Gift Certificate/Card: -$33.09
transparent-pixel._V42752373_.gif
Order Total: $0.90

Do you think if they bring back the $10 off future game Promotion, I'll be able to cancel and re-order with all these discounts?

Is this new (from the ECA website)?

"Unable to get offer code. Please wait one day to get a new offer code."

One code a day now? I hope the deal of the day sucks today because I ain't buying jack without my wonderful ECA :whistle2:(

(sorry for the multiple posts)

[quote name='Estebon']Reason I ask is that I do not want to lose out on a 50% coupon if I do this. Ugh, so it's been confirmed then huh?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the 50% off coupon, but I was able to cancel Halo ODST yesterday and when I called to double check about the $30 promo the rep said it was still available. Went to reserve Ratchet/Clank and there it was waiting for me.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Is this new (from the ECA website)?

"Unable to get offer code. Please wait one day to get a new offer code."

One code a day now? I hope the deal of the day sucks today because I ain't buying jack without my wonderful ECA :whistle2:(

(sorry for the multiple posts)[/QUOTE]

Interesting - I was trying to generate a few codes (to do actual preorders) and it let me do 2, and then it just kept giving me the same one. That is what it does when they run out so I thought maybe they ran out again. I'm not getting the "wait one day" thing though. Very odd...

[quote name='io']Interesting - I was trying to generate a few codes (to do actual preorders) and it let me do 2, and then it just kept giving me the same one. That is what it does when they run out so I thought maybe they ran out again. I'm not getting the "wait one day" thing though. Very odd...[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what mine is doing, but then I scrolled up on the page and saw that message about 1 a day.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']That's exactly what mine is doing, but then I scrolled up on the page and saw that message about 1 a day.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the notice is in a orange box at the top of the page. I didn't notice it at first either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back