~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']geo - Unfortunately it's Golden Week, so you and Link get the shaft since all JP post offices are closed.
However, as soon and Golden Week is over I will be shipping both of your packages and getting you a total.[/quote]

Aaah, alright. Before you said the next day, and I wasn't sure if you forgot to tell me an amount or something. I know you need your money, and I know that you know that....

I lost my train of thought.

So... yea...

DV8, ignore that last pm.

Valkyrie Chronicles I bid $30 off the bat!
I know the bidding hasn't started. Just want people to not get there hopes up on getting this cheap.:rofl:

I put some of the pics up.
Still working on some other stuff and considering adding a few more items. I'm leaning toward starting this off when I get home from work on Tuesday night. That's mid day Tuesday for most of you.

Knocking knockoffs now are we? What else am I suppose to blow up w/incendiary devices, and test homemade things that go WOOSHESPLOSHUMBOOMS on? The real thing? HAH!

Holy shit, Queen's Blade Revoltech figures. I'm so buying this entire set as it comes out instead of waiting on clearances...

So, seen the anime of it yet dv8? Any good?

[quote name='Young Deezy']LOL, why is IXI Dragunz IXI on the no list?

[/quote]

I was wondering this as well. Care to elaborate on this DV8?

dv8mad, I was thinking about starting up a "dv8mad Lowball Sale" of my own. I am starting to get to work on it, so I was wondering if you could kindly approve of it once I get it running. Thanks! :D

And good luck on your final lowball sale, I saw some items that interest me and I will be bidding on them once it's running.

rmb - Honestly, not really. I don't want to call people out for specific actions. Like I mentioned briefly in a past blog, I will add people that I would not feel comfortable dealing with. Others may feel differently.

enigma - Just LMK when you are ready and I'll have a look.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']let's begin the sale...... NOW![/quote]

Can't... May possibly be adding a few more small things before I start it up. Also, don't you want me to have my final lowball sale going while I achieve the first trade list to break 100,000 views milestone? :D

So the OP says the bidding opens on Tuesday, but the title says 5/3 (today for me, but it's, what, 3am on 5/4 for you?)

It starts when it starts, right? ^_~

[quote name='dv8mad']Can't... May possibly be adding a few more small things before I start it up. Also, don't you want me to have my final lowball sale going while I achieve the first trade list to break 100,000 views milestone? :D[/quote]

fine i guess you don't want my money that bad...... :D i kid i kid

So, did you see the Onechanbara movie? I know it's the type thing you'd see... I'm wondering if it's worth importing... and seeing you would know...

*glare*

Oh, and I completely lost the email of the "list" from a while ago. Got a new PC halfway through the semester, forgot to back things up...

[quote name='hero101']Should I just add .50 to each of refusedchaos' bids? :lol:[/quote]

Yes, because dv8 needs your money, and we all know refusedchaos has more to give =P

[quote name='georox']Yes, because dv8 needs your money, and we all know refusedchaos has more to give =P[/QUOTE]

haha i wish! im strapped for cash at the moment. Trying my best to get some mola but nada. >.>

Always got an extra kidney/stomach/uterus to sell, right? I mean, I keep four on ice.

Any chance of shiny updates?

Oh, and who's idea was it to make this week off thing? I mean, if the USPS pulled this in America we would riot. Well, I would riot.

guess I'll start:
$3 :ps3: Vampire Rain Altered Species - New/Sealed - Japanese (Full English/Region Free)
$3 :ps3: Eternal Sonata - New/Sealed - US
$3
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles - US
$3
:ps3: Street Fighter IV - US
$1
:hot: Pixel Art: Shockwave
$3
:dvd: Sliders Season 3
$3 :br: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1
$3
:br: The Nightmare Before Christmas w/Slipcover

and if it comes down to it, I have the complete she-ra set for you.

My items arent even in yet, but Im already eyeing your new auction >_< At least this time, I can pay off with some of your wants, assuming I win of course ;)

[quote name='refusedchaos']haha i wish! im strapped for cash at the moment. Trying my best to get some mola but nada. >.>[/quote]

Well, rc... I hope that it isn't entirely true.
I decided what additional items to add to the sale and I will be posting them within the next few minutes and starting the sale.
One of them is something I know you have wanted for some time now... :cool:

okay here we go....
PS3 Lego Batman $5
360 King Kong $1
BR FF Advent Child with FFXIII demo $20
Pixel Art Megaman and Bomberman $1
BR's Blade Runner and Nightmare Before Christmas $5 a piece

sorry i had to throw lowball in my tradelist heading because it seems like that's what people are drawn to anymore. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars The Force Unleashed - US - $7
FarCry 2 - $5
Night Watch & Day Watch Box Set - JP w/English Subtitles - $8
Nightmare Before Christmas - $7
The Fifth Element (Remastered) - $5
Lego Batman - US - $7
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga - $5
Bioshock w/Slipcover - US - $4

Eternal Sonata $15
Street Fighter IV $15
Ar Tonelico II CE $5
Mario Kart Double Dash $3
Final Fantasy Advent Children LE w/FFXIII Demo $21
Xenosaga (Question is it a set or individual?)
Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou Limited DX Pack w/ Articulated Figure $10
The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 $5
CD Disgaea Netherworld Harmony $3

Also, dv8, can we do the whole number system again? That makes bidding much easier.

A great collection died today. Let us all bow our heads in mourning.

Bioshock w/Slipcover - US-5
Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist LE Boxset - JP (Region Free) - 10
Ar Tornelico 2-10
KOS-MOS Figure-6
Small Remote-3
Gasaphon 7- 3
Soundwave Pixel Art- 1

Xenosaga Episode I KOSMOS Limited Edition Figure - New/Sealed -10
Xenosaga Episode I Vector Limited Edition Binder - New/Sealed - 2
Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Artbook - Slight Wear - 2
Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Keychain - New/Sealed -2

well I thought it was open when I posted....sorry guys. here then.
$5 :ps3: Vampire Rain Altered Species - New/Sealed - Japanese (Full English/Region Free)
$5 :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles - US

[quote name='shadowkast']how was I jumping the gun?!?[/quote]

he didn't start it until like an hour after your early bids so i guess they didn't count. oh and $18 on nightmare before christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back