Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

[quote name='N3XTLVL']Id like to play with you guys . sooooo if you want hit me up on live ill be on and off all day today .[/QUOTE]

If you haven't already, it's best to send the team a join request, and add some people to your friends list.

Already got permission from the wife. I am ballin!!! er...puckin...mother puckin! Probably would be good to make a playoff run tonight if most are available. Today is the first day for the playoffs though, and I might be able to do tomorrow night too if there's a need for that.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Already got permission from the wife. I am ballin!!! er...puckin...mother puckin! Probably would be good to make a playoff run tonight if most are available. Today is the first day for the playoffs though, and I might be able to do tomorrow night too if there's a need for that.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on tonight. If you guys are gonna do playoffs I can play something else if you have 5, no biggie. Probably get on around 9:30. Hopefully earlier.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']CAG Hockey Team does it again! January 2012 Pro Playoff Champs! That's three straight banners, with a 12 game playoff winning streak! :)[/QUOTE]

Nice work!

Just curious, but would anyone be interested in getting an NHL vs league going? I've been playing online ranked the past couple days (trying to get the "reach level _" achievements), and it's crazy how much better it plays than Club/OTP. I know we've all got a lot going on, so I'd be cool if it was fairly casual and just something to do here and there. It's not like the mode is as deep as Madden's online franchise anyway. I figure even if we just had people from the CAG team, we'd easily have 6-8 teams. Who knows how many seasons we'll make it through, but it might be a nice change of pace. What say ye, Wifebeaterz?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just curious, but would anyone be interested in getting an NHL vs league going? I've been playing online ranked the past couple days (trying to get the "reach level _" achievements), and it's crazy how much better it plays than Club/OTP. I know we've all got a lot going on, so I'd be cool if it was fairly casual and just something to do here and there. It's not like the mode is as deep as Madden's online franchise anyway. I figure even if we just had people from the CAG team, we'd easily have 6-8 teams. Who knows how many seasons we'll make it through, but it might be a nice change of pace. What say ye, Wifebeaterz?[/QUOTE]

Definitely would play. I'm sure my brother would too.

[quote name='jza1218']Would a fantasy draft be possible or just crazy talk?[/QUOTE]

It's definitely crazy talk because the game doesn't even have an option for a fantasy draft, haha. Yup...that's how bare bones the NHL online league system is. It's really mind numbing that EA doesn't just share basic features across its games (online franchise, OTP, etc). The effort involved would be so minimal.

The only options we have are for "unique rosters", which according to the description allows each member to have "duplicate in-game players" on their roster. You have to have this set to on for trades to even be possible. Then for trading, we can have "simple", which allows trading of two players of similar positions...or "restricted", which is the same thing, but also requires that both teams have played a similar number of games. I figure we can just leave it on "simple", and discuss any trades in the thread to decide if they're fair or not. The last thing I want is EA deciding what "similar number of games" means. Then we've got options for injuries and allowing created plays. I left both of these on.

I went ahead and set up the league. I'll make a thread specifically for it in a little bit. But you can find it under: "Liga de Corky Buchek", or simply "LCB". The password is "NICE". I took the Preds. Not going to go through the trouble of a team lottery or anything that's just going to make this take even longer to get moving. Sign up, pick your team, and let's get some games going. Even with the limitations it should be pretty fun considering this is the first league we've attempted since winning any banners and greatly improving our skill all the way around.

[quote name='moojuice']I still dont think we really have sets nights, just need someone to take initiative and send messages out to everyone[/QUOTE]

That's how we roll homey.

Sorry I had to bail suddenly, guys. The baby woke up and was not happy. I don't know if she had a bad dream or what, but she wouldn't sleep unless I was holding her and she had her hand around my thumb. Hoping I'll be able to sleep at some point tonight, lol.

All good Nate, understandable man. We lost that game and then wonderful EA kicked me off the servers. I'll have pics and video up tonight of me playing at the Tampa Times forum.

[quote name='jza1218']Anyone plan on playing after the super bowl?[/QUOTE]

I'll be up, but with baby at my side. All bets are off, lol.

[quote name='jza1218']Just make sure you don't use your scissorhands.[/QUOTE]

Just because I'm different...doesn't mean that I don't have feelings...

johnny-depp-as-edward-scissorhands-1990.jpeg

[quote name='n8rockerasu']OM-FREAKING-G! Just saw the commercial for "The Dictator". Looks AMAZING! Love the bit of him running the race. Can't wait![/QUOTE]

Check out the longer trailer in the Zune marketplace. Looks funny

I bring the rain.

lol, I had to double check those numbers, but they appear to be accurate. I'm up to almost 21% overall, so it computes. :)

[quote name='moojuice']Wow, that really says something when basically all the "regulars" are over 10%[/QUOTE]

It does...but also, 10% is the new 5% (for forwards at least). It seems that we've all raised our shooting proportionally. Not that scoring has gotten easier. I think we've just all gotten better at it...and that does say something. It's why we've won 3 straight banners. :)

I posted in here about this and Alan had asked about it. I finally obtained the picture of myself and other LetsGoKings.com members standing at center ice in Staples Center. The group was large, so 3 pics were taken. I'm the one in the white ECHL All-Star jersey on the right:

lgkimage3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jza1218']Thanks for the laughs last night guys![/QUOTE]

Any time, man. I meant to mention it on Facebook, but I hope everything with your family returns to the wonderful boringness of "normal". Life is much less stressful that way. Honestly, though, you were cracking me up more than anybody. The "fucking a bumblebee" bit had me about to fall out of my chair. "It hurts when they get the stinger in your mouth".

I just assumed this is what you were referring to though.
sexy-2pc-bumblebee-costume-shop-by-collection-sexy-vinyl-dress-zaphoncom-clip.jpg

BUZZ! BUZZ! Indeed :cool:

bread's done
Back