Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

If your wondering why I left the club, I'm club hopping between CAG and MSH. It's a 12 hour wait, so just let me know if yall want to get a game going. I thought the bubblewrap in the pool was classic

[quote name='jza1218']I still don't know what that is but ok.[/QUOTE]

Site and message board for hockey equipment. The owner lives 2 hours away and we have bonded pretty quickly, but he knows where my EASHL loyalty is.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Site and message board for hockey equipment. The owner lives 2 hours away and we have bonded pretty quickly, but he knows where my EASHL loyalty is.[/QUOTE]

You've bonded...with your weiners...uhuhuhuhuh...

tumblr_ltrlctItM81qzozj1.png

[quote name='Matt Young']I think my stupid pic works now.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I can think of when looking at that picture is the episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where Mac wins a chance to make a shot at a Flyers game and promptly knocks himself unconscious. I know they're ostensibly unrelated, but still :)

You guys were on a mat? Weak sauce!

This is from when I played in the Rink Of Dreams on the Tampa Bay Ice. So far, best Ice I have skated on yet.

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0435.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That right there would be the way I'd want to die.

Also noticed that Gary's team has CAG alternates while he is wearing a custom Blackhawks jersey. Ontario had special jerseys on Saturday and they were the CAG colors, but I don'thave any pics.

Yup, CAG alternate. Just not color wise. I wore my Blackhawks custom for that game only. Probably the only time of the year I wear it. Plus, I have the gloves and pants to match. Just need the socks.

Ha, death by pudding, only one problem with that picture Alan. It's not ice cream sandwich!!

Hey guys glad to see the team is still active. I just picked up NHL 12 (late, I know) and put my join request in. Hope there's still room for a Cag EASHL OG like me, haha.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Hey guys glad to see the team is still active. I just picked up NHL 12 (late, I know) and put my join request in. Hope there's still room for a Cag EASHL OG like me, haha.[/QUOTE]

Had a chance to sign in quickly today before work so I accepted your join request. Welcome back!

I couldn't find a clear pic of just the jersey, but here is a glimpse at the CAG colored special jerseys the Ontario Reign wore a week and a half ago. Tall blonde is wearing one she bought at the post-game auction:

409551_10150568780646295_711121294_9186452_1574805392_n.jpg

[quote name='Matt Young']I thought you guys might enjoy that. I laughed hard at a lot of it.[/QUOTE]

The best part is, I can just hear his voice during this entire rant.

Shit happens bro, Real Talk. I mean at least you aint in Jail, I had to go through 48 hours of jailtime with NO medications or caffienee in my body. I have lost my own mother when i was about to turn 16 years old. Lost my favorite uncle when i was 12. (both of them were 36 and 37 years old.) I have lost 2 friends (maybe 3) to cancer. And I have no friends in person... but you don't hear me bitching about it.

I mean...at least he's not bitching about it... Oh, and this part.

And you know whats sad? is that this guy is married and has 2 kids and hes mad over 13.50? Guess hes a Republican. XD

He is, without question, the dumbest person I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't know if he's ever said one intelligent thing in his pathetic existence (maybe once on accident). Yes, having a family...and having less disposable income means that small amounts of money are MORE insignificant to you. BRILLIANT!

"yeah I stole $20 from you. But it could have been like, $200... You got a wife and kids and $20 is a big deal?!"

Wow. What a fucking jerk.

Wish that video was still up.

[quote name='KasterDB']Love all the former Flyers teaming up in LA. The Kings are fast becoming my favorite Western team.[/QUOTE]

*Likes*

After the hockey night we had on Friday, I've gotta say (which I feel like we've been over this before), without 5 guys playing the skater positions, OTP is barely worth playing. You're just rolling the dice every single game. This game has to have the worst AI in any sports game ever. It's not even close.

I will say though, our own defense has gotten a bit lazy too. We're drifting out of our zones, and leaving guys open for big shots. Obviously, we all know how to play. Just a matter of staying disciplined and letting your teammates make stops too. I know we try to cover for the AI sometimes, but we still need to make sure we can get back to "our spot" in time so it doesn't end with the same result anyway. Probably not much of a point to make since we don't play near as often as we used to. Just something that seemed to be hurting us lately.

I haven't been on Fridays, was on vacation for 2 of them and was out this Friday. I'll be on this Friday in all likelihood.

[quote name='JPLS']Has the CAG EASHL team won any cups?[/QUOTE]

Look at the OP.

As far as Friday, it was pretty rough. I know a few goals were my bad, especially towards the end where I started to fall asleep (which D is like the worst position to play tired >_

It's hard when your tired, kids, jobs, hockey, and wives. Don't take it as me dogging on anybody but I play with my team mates a lot on BF3 now. It will take time to get everybody back together. I think we got burned out early IMHO.

[quote name='DarkTower80']Are we going to try to make a playoff run this month? I wasn't sure since we skipped it last month.[/QUOTE]

If you can't get 5 I'll definitely play

bread's done
Back