Official Pokemon Platinum Thread of Metagame, Friendcodes, Battling & Trading!

Unfortunately, I cant find the TMs....BUT, after looking at your TL, I can raise you a slowbro and give you my porygon Z holding a rare candy

okay i will be waiting

If you didnt get my friend code its: 0946 8309 6671 name is Pablo

oh umm adriley do u have extra master balls that i can have i need 3 more so i can catch the regis

Another option, considering my Slowpoke is at level 14, is to give me that level 31 'poke that was in your party the other day and Ill give you my Slowpoke and trade the Slowbro tomorrow

To everyone i promised to trade with I am sorry.
I got called into work to deal with some fraud to my company.
I might be able to trade later tonite if not maybe 2moro.
Im a lil frazzled right now.
Just PM me what we are trading and the info so if i can trade tonite Ill know what to do.

Thx guys.

okay guys i just beat the Elite 4 and i need to see 3 more pokemon and i really need help....i need a Wooper lol Glaceon and a Feebas..can someone please trade them to me i will give them back i want the National Dex..i will really appreciate it

well does anyone have the Movie event Regigagas so i can get the other regis i will give the movie regiagas back once i get all 3 of the regis

Finally about to pick up a houndour for the metagame. Which ability - flash fire or the other "wake up early from sleep" (forget the name).

Wouldn't flash fire defeat the purpose of type matchups? - why would I send a fire to fight fire?

Yea Ski Hawk that's it...I guess this would be better due to the type matchup I said earlier - I am just not excited about these ablilities, figured he would have something much cooler.

I'm working on getting my team up to level 70 before I go to Stark Mountain and they Elite 4 gets more powerful. At what point at Stark Mountain do the E4 get more powerful?

Ill trade someone a cloned origin forme giratina and arceus if they help me evolve my magmar and dusclops. (just trade and trade back and ill give you arceus and giratina)

Name - Deinla
FC: 0474 3680 4286

EDIT: Thanks for helping me out Esoul! But sorry i forgot to trade giratina with the plat orb. I can trade another one WITH the orb if you want. (sorry I tried to PM you but your inbox was full)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think once you take care of Team Galactic on Stark Mountain, the E4 gets a LOT harder.

This is my team as of right now, I'm still trying to decide what to add/remove: Infernape, Electivire, Garchomp, Starmie are my mains. I'm not sure what two more to add. I was thinking a good flying type might be beneficial, but I am at a loss for a sixth. Dark or ghost, maybe?

[quote name='Moxio']I think once you take care of Team Galactic on Stark Mountain, the E4 gets a LOT harder.

This is my team as of right now, I'm still trying to decide what to add/remove: Infernape, Electivire, Garchomp, Starmie are my mains. I'm not sure what two more to add. I was thinking a good flying type might be beneficial, but I am at a loss for a sixth. Dark or ghost, maybe?[/quote]If you're going for flying type, Dragonite is a very powerful Dragon/Flying. If you're going for a Ghost type, Gengar is widely considered the best/one of the best Ghost types.

Dratini can be found in the waterfall located in Mt. Coronet.

Gastly can be found in the Lost Tower.

[quote name='Moxio']I was thinking about Dragonite, but I already have a Dragon type (Garchomp). A Gengar might be a good idea, though.[/quote]How about Skarmory, then?

[quote name='Moxio']I think once you take care of Team Galactic on Stark Mountain, the E4 gets a LOT harder.

This is my team as of right now, I'm still trying to decide what to add/remove: Infernape, Electivire, Garchomp, Starmie are my mains. I'm not sure what two more to add. I was thinking a good flying type might be beneficial, but I am at a loss for a sixth. Dark or ghost, maybe?[/quote]
Staraptor is a good flying type with high attack and speed.
And if you want a dark, absol is pretty badass. (You can find absol in the snowy area in mt coronet.)

Everyone that wants to trade with me, send me a PM.
Im out of work and got my ganes ready to play.
First up is Filler.
MAke sure you have my Friendcodes
Pearl-Chris-4168 0602 2401
thats where i have my hi lv to give away
and my others are in the OP.

[quote name='Moxio']I was thinking about Dragonite, but I already have a Dragon type (Garchomp). A Gengar might be a good idea, though.[/quote]

Id go with Gengar, i use him.
Make sure you give him one Poison move.

In addition to jeremiahkd's advice:

Staraptor has a high attack rating (it's in the top 30-40 for Attack), good Speed but a horrible Defense.

Skarmory has an average Attack rating and Speed, but comes with an outstanding Defense stat (might be in the top 10, IIRC). Skarmory also comes with more resistances than Staraptor.

The main factor in choosing between the two may be their availability. Skarmory is not available until you can access Stark Mountain or Route 227, which is after the Elite Four. Starly/Staravia/Staraptor is a common sight throughout most of the pre-Elite Four areas.

[quote name='HuBu']I need somebody to trade my kadabra with...anyone willing to help?[/QUOTE]

I can help
Add my FC from my last post the one called chris

I'm waiting in the room to help

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']In addition to jeremiahkd's advice:

Staraptor has a high attack rating (it's in the top 30-40 for Attack), good Speed but a horrible Defense.

Skarmory has an average Attack rating and Speed, but comes with an outstanding Defense stat (might be in the top 10, IIRC). Skarmory also comes with more resistances than Staraptor.

The main factor in choosing between the two may be their availability. Skarmory is not available until you can access Stark Mountain or Route 227, which is after the Elite Four. Starly/Staravia/Staraptor is a common sight throughout most of the pre-Elite Four areas.[/quote]
In competitive battling, Skarmory would usually be the better choice. if its just for the elite 4, either will probably be fine.

bread's done
Back