Official Pokemon Platinum Thread of Metagame, Friendcodes, Battling & Trading!

You can get an Abra from a kid in Oreburgh, you just need to trade him a Machop... which are an abundance and are easy to catch in the surrounding area.

I got three badges and my party is

Gallade-22-Slash, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Hypnosis
Charmeleon-21-Flamethrower,Aerial Ace, Dragon Rage, Metal Claw
Eevee-espeon-20-Bite, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Tackle
Gengar-29- Shadow Ball-Hypnosis,Payback,Dream Eater
Luxio-Thunderbolt,Charge, Secret Power,Bite
Squirtle- Surf, Secret Power, Ice Beam, Tackle

What do u guys thinks?
Now just remember this is my Platinum team, not by offical battle team. ill post that later.

Can you clone one for me :D.....I got a spare Manaphy! Out of curiosity, is it one of the TRU or movie ones?

In other news, My team has a few tricks to counter electric/grass now. Be afraid.

And in other other news, I can play right now if anyone wants to trade, battle, chat......even if you read this when Im not online, Ill be checking CAG every 10 min, so PM me anyways

Adriley: I just attempted to make the site work and it did. Im unsure how my browser is running though because 19 people were in a chatroom and nobody posted for the 3-4 min I was in there.

SL4IN: can we trade at like 1 pm central time today? Thats 3pm for me so it will work out. I also have Larvitar and Munchlax now (I have a ditto), so I only need the other stuff from the post I made (AKA Johto Starters, TMs, etc.)

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Why the hell did they take Misdrevious, and Murkrow from this game?[/QUOTE]

It's like every time the "third game" for a generation comes out, when they're considering the exclusive Pokemon for that version, they take out the good ones.

For whoevers interested: I can breed Munchlax, Larvitar, Beldum, Lapras, Eevee, (Soon) all three Hoenn starters, Phione, Slowpoke, Chimchar, Piplup, Kabuto, Feebas, Aerodactyl, Porygon, Elekid, Magby, Chansey, Igglybuff, Cranidos, Anorith and Togepi.

And updated TL of haves:
UT Latios
Palkia level 72
UT Regirock
UT Registeel
UT Heatran
Groudon level 46
Gallade level 36
Riolu level 1
Togekiss level 26
Crobat Level 51 (I can get more of these)
Yanmega level 33
Magmortar level 29
Electivire level 39
Ampharos level 39

Filler2001 when we trade can i get a elekid, magby, and chansey
im in friendcodes right now if you wanna come
im in room plat chat

And i can breed all starters,

Soon when i get my pokemon back i can breed with cool moves.

I need:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
All 3 Johto starters
Shaymin (either a clone or to borrow)

You need:

to dex Porygon Z
Magmortar
Electivire
Zangoose
to dex Manaphy
Elekid
Magby
Chansey

Ok, so Filler, update me on what Pokemon you need and what TM's you need since you seem to have gotten alot of what you need.

TM 18 Rain Dance
TM 79 Dark Pulse
TM 13 Ice Beam
Misdreavus
Flygon
Hitmontop
Pineco
Usaring
TM 26 Earthquake
TM 59 Dragon Pulse
TM 74 Gyro Ball

ok ill be on tonite i need to trade my legit Shaymin and some other pokemon and items

do you a Gliscor, claydol, slowbro just for my pokedex
if you have lugia, ho=oh, suciune, celebi, jirachu just for my pokedex.
once i have those ill be complete

TMs if you have that

especially TM 53 for my Espeon and dark pulse for my Umbreon

ya i got a shaymin and Lugia

ill be all day 2moro if anyone wants to trade or battle.
also need any pokemon i can help.
im a breeder

hey guys i have an INFINITE of all TMs = thanks to Action replay. I need help evolving some of my pokemons through trading. So if you wanna help me i can give you some TMs (tell me which ones). Just PM me if your interested.. thanks!

Hi i just got pokemon platinum two days ago and i already have 8 badges..and i am looking for someone who can hack some master balls and a few hacked pokemon if you dont mind..i really need the master balls so i can catch dialga,palkia, uxie,mesprit,azlef,and the 4 regis so can someone please hack them for me..i dont have really good pokemon so can someone plzz do this for free i can catch some pokemon and give you them

for the hacked pokemon i would like:

Shaymin
Darkrai
Arcues

my friend Code is 0946 8309 6671 the name is pablo..thank you

hey pablo i think i can help you get some masterballs if you help me hatch my pokemon.

my FC is in my Sig. PM me when you can trade.

[quote name='Edwin_The_King09']Hi i just got pokemon platinum two days ago and i already have 8 badges..and i am looking for someone who can hack some master balls and a few hacked pokemon if you dont mind..i really need the master balls so i can catch dialga,palkia, uxie,mesprit,azlef,and the 4 regis so can someone please hack them for me..i dont have really good pokemon so can someone plzz do this for free i can catch some pokemon and give you them

for the hacked pokemon i would like:

Shaymin
Darkrai
Arcues

my friend Code is 0946 8309 6671 the name is pablo..thank you[/quote]

I can get you Darkrai and Arecus and something other hi lv if you want.

let me know when you wanna trade and ill add you i need TMs as im a breeder. dont use my FC in the forum as im using a different version ok

I cant trade right now but ill will be on in about an hour.
Ill give you the friendcode then as im using a different game and can not check it

Adriley what TMs do you need? If you can get me an Arceus, Id be happy to get you a few if I can find them (assuming you can get an extra after you are done)

let me check on the arecus i think i only have one
but its hacked but ill check
i need Tms for
energy ball x3
dark pulse x3
flash cannon
charge beam
silver wind

oh adriley i dont have any good tms yet i just got the game not so long ago even though i got 8 badges i still need to beat the elite 4 still...so i hope we can still trade

yep i have 2 arecus so u can have one
im playing a different game
name Chris
FC is
4168 0602 2401

dont bring the items to this one its got them all
we will do those later

bread's done
Back