Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

[quote name='dallow']Disgaea 3 trophy patch next week for NA.[/QUOTE]

Really? Awesome - glad I held off on playing this (even though I bought the game a few months back). This may give me the incentive to finally play a Disgaea. I own all of them, I think, but have yet to invest the time needed to play one of them ;).

[quote name='io']Really? Awesome - glad I held off on playing this (even though I bought the game a few months back). This may give me the incentive to finally play a Disgaea. I own all of them, I think, but have yet to invest the time needed to play one of them ;).[/QUOTE]

You won't get any of the trophies on a first playthrough.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']You won't get any of the trophies on a first playthrough.[/QUOTE]

so you have to beat the game first and then play it again to get the trophies? Or you're talking about people already beat the game before the trophy patch?

[quote name='Serpentor']so you have to beat the game first and then play it again to get the trophies? Or you're talking about people already beat the game before the trophy patch?[/QUOTE]

Nearly all the trophies have ridiculous requirements. You'll need to log 100s of hours of gameplay in order to get them.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Nearly all the trophies have ridiculous requirements. You'll need to log 100s of hours of gameplay in order to get them.[/QUOTE]
That's why I hate RPGs. I'd rather play about half a dozen FPS instead. Plus MOAR TROPHIES :cool:

[quote name='Devil May Cry']That's why I hate RPGs. I'd rather play about half a dozen FPS instead. Plus MOAR TROPHIES :cool:[/QUOTE]
Most FPS aren't better with their "10000 Kills" trophies.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Nearly all the trophies have ridiculous requirements. You'll need to log 100s of hours of gameplay in order to get them.[/QUOTE]

Argh! Damn, here I thought was a game I might be able to Platinum. I just can't do it on most games especially if they have an online component. I thought this would thus be perfect. Damn - looks like I'll be sitting on my one platinum (for PoP) for a while ;).

I wouldn't mind putting in, say, about 100 hours on Disgaea to get them all assuming it is the awesome game I always hear about. But 100's is a bit too much... I need to finish up my 1250 nerd points on Oblivion first anyway ;).

[quote name='io']Argh! Damn, here I thought was a game I might be able to Platinum. I just can't do it on most games especially if they have an online component. I thought this would thus be perfect. Damn - looks like I'll be sitting on my one platinum (for PoP) for a while ;).

I wouldn't mind putting in, say, about 100 hours on Disgaea to get them all assuming it is the awesome game I always hear about. But 100's is a bit too much... I need to finish up my 1250 nerd points on Oblivion first anyway ;).[/QUOTE]
I definitely wouldn't be playing an SRPG like Disgaea just for trophies, as I probably wouldn't get them consistently enough to feel like it's worth it compared to most other games I could put those 100+ hours in to.

[quote name='mguiddy']Most FPS aren't better with their "10000 Kills" trophies.[/QUOTE]
I'll give you that. It's not like they are all that trophy though.

[quote name='Davestation']Damnation is pretty easy, use the code "Revenant" right away at the begining to unlock Insane mode and do online or local co-op with someone and you can get a Platinum first time through, though it is a very shitty game and more time consuming.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Serpentor']Damnation sucks! It's a horrible game... I don't think i want to platinum this one, searching for the emblems is a major pain in the ass, i heard that it's very tedious and most people got 19/20. I don't think it's worth the time to get platinum for this. I'm just playing Hardcore and aim for the gold. Playing co-op in split screen mode? Forget it, it looked bad enough on full screen, split screen is going to be worse (or just a smaller "full" screen, like RE5?). Anyway, even then, i know i'm not gonna waste time looking for the emblems, so i'm good.
[/QUOTE]

I told you so, some people look up the emblems online and get them on their first play through. It is a time consuming game, but it is also easy to get a platinum compared to others from what I have heard, I should be getting it soon in Gamefly and I am not looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the trophy system was just launched with firmware 2.40,
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

Damnation's Insane mode is not easy... It's comparable to Uncharted Crushing mode. Only difference is that in Damnation, the AIs are dumber than Uncharted and you have stupid partners to help you out sometimes. Nevertheless, patience and perseverance are too much for this crappy unpolished game (for Uncharted, the extra efforts worth it).

I have to say, the Damnation's story setting is very interesting (the jumping puzzles are not all that bad). The shooting mechanism needs to be tweaked, covers only for healing. A lot of times, you can clearly see that you're pointing at the enemies and you're shooting at dusts, what's up with that?! In Insane mode, you have to be able to take out the enemies in cover style, otherwise it's hard/anal as hell. And be warned, the levels are long...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I definitely wouldn't be playing an SRPG like Disgaea just for trophies, as I probably wouldn't get them consistently enough to feel like it's worth it compared to most other games I could put those 100+ hours in to.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, When I first heard about Trophies in the game I know they would require alot of work to get. Still I'm kind of debating on starting a new game to get a few...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I definitely wouldn't be playing an SRPG like Disgaea just for trophies, as I probably wouldn't get them consistently enough to feel like it's worth it compared to most other games I could put those 100+ hours in to.[/QUOTE]

I agree. But my point was that I would probably want to put a lot of hours into this game regardless of trophies so I don't mind if it takes a little extra time on top of that to get them. Also, there are SO MANY games on my backlog that something has to stand out for me to pick one over all the others. An SRPG with the pedigree of Disgaea PLUS trophies means it bumps up near the top of my list.

1049033misatokatsuragin.th.jpg
1049033misatokatsuragin.jpg

Just downloaded Katsuragi Misato Houdou Keikaku from the japanese psn store. It seems to be similar to Mainichi Issho.

I was surprised when I saw that it was installing trophies when I started up the game.

Unfortunately they can only be earned on the account that you downloaded it from.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question... what's the equivalent of 20,000 Xbox gamer points in terms of PS3 trophies? It doesn't have to be exact, a ballpark guess is fine (i'm guessing level 15? but i don't even know how many trophies at level 15).

Too many variables too really get a good answer.

In the end, it's 20 complete games.
But some games have more trophies than others, in the way some games have more achievements than others, you can't really compare them like that.

I guess it's apples and oranges... Man, you can't be the best of the both worlds i guess. I was impressed with my friend's 20,000 on Xbox, but after seeing he's only level 2 on PSN, man, don't know what to say.

So, a different question, who got the most trophies on CAG? Dallow, you haven't been playing much lately :)

i just realized something... this thread doesn't tell you how the levels are calculated. Bronze is 1 point, silver is 2, Gold is 6 and Platinum is 8 or 10? But how many points till the next level? Well, the % till the next level helps, but it's good to know how the calculation is done anyway (searched the other sites, but blocked at work).

12-13, for example, is a long trek.

I had 12 before this weekend, played and platinumed Eat Lead over a couple of days, and am at 12 still, with maybe 15% more progress towards 13.

Freaky eh? Morphine is not far behind, he's at level 13. After level 12, it's damn hard to climb, so i can see why Morphine is still at 13...

[quote name='yohsh']

Just downloaded Katsuragi Misato Houdou Keikaku from the japanese psn store. It seems to be similar to Mainichi Issho.

I was surprised when I saw that it was installing trophies when I started up the game.

Unfortunately they can only be earned on the account that you downloaded it from.[/QUOTE]

How is it? I was considering downloading it but I wasn't sure if it would be any way understandable in English.

[quote name='yohsh']

Unfortunately they can only be earned on the account that you downloaded it from.[/QUOTE]
The Misato fanboy in me wants to d/l that. But you pretty much have to pay to earn any trophies, right? And I don't even understand japanese...

picture.php

This is fast and furyous y'all... ;)

Trophy Breakdown

bronzesmiley.png

Total: 13

bronzesmiley.png
Hold Your Fire
Reach stage 10 without firing on any track, in any Detonator event.

bronzesmiley.png
Sharpshooter
Score a hit with every round in an entire cannon clip in any Detonator event.

bronzesmiley.png
Da Bomb
Destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event.

bronzesmiley.png
Zone Battles Legend
Win a single player, Racebox, Zone Battle event with a target of 40 on Talons Junction (Forward).

bronzesmiley.png
Just Passing Through
Pass through 15 Zone Barriers in any Zone Battle event.

bronzesmiley.png
Zen Evasion
Win any single player Zone Battle event with a minimum target of 25 without absorbing.

bronzesmiley.png
Elimin18
Eliminate 18 opponents in a single player Eliminator event.

bronzesmiley.png
Cannon and on
Hit 5 different opponents with rounds from the same Cannon clip in a single player Eliminator event.

bronzesmiley.png
Stay on Target
Stay locked onto an opponent with a Missile or Leech Beam for 30 seconds in a single player Eliminator event.

bronzesmiley.png
The Pure Four
Obtain 50.000 points on each of the following tracks in Zone Mode - Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12 and Syncopia.

bronzesmiley.png
Stats Life
Attain and view every stat in the game.

bronzesmiley.png
Anti-scenic Route
Successfully perform a barrel roll whilst navigating the Amphiseum (Reverse) shortcut in any event.

bronzesmiley.png
Fury Campaign Legend
Obtain a medal in every cell in the Fury Campaign.

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27002

picture.php

Savage Moon is savage, y'all ;)

Trophy Breakdown

goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 7

goldsmiley.png
Waldgeist Imoon Trophy
Awarded for completion of all 6 levels whilst suffering no damage to the base.

silversmiley.png
Waldgeist Admiral Trophy
Awarded for completion of all 6 levels achieving the minimum set scores.

bronzesmiley.png
Luddite Trophy (Waldgeist)
Awarded for completing any 5 levels using only Machine Gun Towers without any damage to the base.

bronzesmiley.png
Banker Trophy (Waldgeist)
Awarded to those who display excessive bravery and greed by completing 5 levels with the armor and damage settings at their lowest values.

bronzesmiley.png
Insectocyte Juggler (Waldgeist)
Given to expert strategists able to keep any single Insectocyte alive for 5 minutes or more.

bronzesmiley.png
Neophile Trophy (Waldgeist)
Given to those who complete any 5 levels using only Lasers, Anti-Air Towers, Particle Cannons and Orbital Strike Towers.

bronzesmiley.png
Purple Heart (Waldgeist)
Awarded for completing a level retaining less than 25% health without repairing your base.

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26870

picture.php

この変換するには、あなたの手にしても多くの時間を確認するには時間がかかった... y'all ;)

Trophy Breakdown

goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 9

bronzesmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 5
Received when you have watched '5 days worth' of News

bronzesmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 10
Received when you have watched '10 days worth' of News

bronzesmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 20
Received when you have watched '20 days worth' of News

silversmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 40
Received when you have watched '40 days worth' of News

silversmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 70
Received when you have watched '70 days worth' of News

goldsmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 99
Received when you have watched '99 days worth' of News

silversmiley.png
Happy Birthday Prize
On your birthday...

silversmiley.png
Merry Christmas Prize
On Christmas Day...

silversmiley.png
Happy New Year Prize
On New Years Day...

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26593

picture.php

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, in the evening, and at suppertime y'all ;)

Trophy Breakdown

silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 8

bronzesmiley.png
Flamethrower Monkey
Kill 10 enemies in one round using the Flamethrower in Suljeva Cliffside

silversmiley.png
Flamethrower Junkie
Kill 20 enemies in one round using the Flamethrower in Suljeva Cliffside

bronzesmiley.png
Suljeva Conqueror
Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Suljeva Cliffside

silversmiley.png
Suljeva Killer
Kill 50 enemies in one round in Suljeva Cliffside

bronzesmiley.png
Boltgun Monkey
Kill 10 enemies in one round using the Boltgun in Arctower Landing

silversmiley.png
Boltgun Junkie
Kill 20 enemies in one round using the Boltgun in Arctower Landing

bronzesmiley.png
Arctower Conqueror
Win a round with a minimum of 5 mission wins in Arctower Landing

silversmiley.png
Arctower Killer
Kill 50 enemies in one round in Arctower Landing

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26591

picture.php

Trophy patch has been out for some time, so get crackin' y'all ;)

Trophy Breakdown

platinumsmiley.png
goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 50

platinumsmiley.png
4.0 GPA
Get all other trophies.

bronzesmiley.png
Item Warrior
Beat floors 1 to 100 in an Item World without exiting.

silversmiley.png
Trophy Shop Trophy
Get a Trophy from a Trophy Shop on the 90th floor.

goldsmiley.png
Carnagenist
Beat floors 1 to 100 in a Land of Carnage Item World without exiting.

bronzesmiley.png
Wise Innocents
Defeat Wise Innocents in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Eryngi Pirates
Defeat Eryngi Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Donnax2 Pirates
Defeat Donnax2 Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Lucky Pirates
Defeat Lucky Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Cheerates
Defeat the Cheerates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Cowboy Pirates
Defeat the Cowboy Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Asian Pirates
Defeat the Asian Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Sports Pirates
Defeat the Sports Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Pirate Cleaners
Defeat the Pirate Cleaners in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Ghost Pirates
Defeat the Ghost Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Z Pirates
Defeat Z Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Horizon Pirates
Defeat the Horizon Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat UFO Pirates(?)
Defeat the UFO Pirates(?) in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Pirate Club
Defeat the Pirate Club in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Garden Pirates
Defeat the Garden Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Boney Pirates
Defeat the Boney Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Kit Cat Pirates
Defeat the kit Cat Pirates in the Item World. Comes out after 80th floor

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Element Pirates
Defeat the Element Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Shinsengumi
Defeat the Shinsengumi in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Defeat Red Pirates
Defeat the Red Pirates in the Item World.

silversmiley.png
Defeat Prinny Pirates
Defeat the Prinny Pirates in the Item World.

silversmiley.png
Defeat 10 Gents Pirates
Defeat the 10 Gents Pirates in the Item World.

silversmiley.png
Defeat Baal Pirates
Defeat the Baal Pirates in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Treasure Raider
Get all the treasure boxes in the Treasure Room in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Obey the Cat God
Talk to the Cat God at the top of the Treasure Tower.

bronzesmiley.png
Reverse Bandit
Get all the Reverse Pirating treasure boxes.

silversmiley.png
Reverse Robber
Steal from all the Innocents while Reverse Pirating.

goldsmiley.png
Reverse Viking
Steal from all the Innocents and treasure boxes while Reverse Pirating.

bronzesmiley.png
Who Wants to be a Milliondamagaire
Do over 1,000,000 damage.

bronzesmiley.png
100,000,000 Damage Pyramid
Do over 100,000,000 damage.

goldsmiley.png
The Ten Billion Damage Man
Do over 10,000,000,000 damage.

bronzesmiley.png
Attack of the Counter 9
Counter Attack over 9 times.

bronzesmiley.png
Cinco de Panelo
Clear Geo Panels with 5 color changes in a row.

bronzesmiley.png
Block Combo
Clear Geo Blocks with 10 color changes in a row.

bronzesmiley.png
Consult Your Physician
Play for over 10 hours without stopping.

bronzesmiley.png
ABC's of Hitting
Get hit by ABC Gum. Keep talking to the Prinny statue at the HQ

bronzesmiley.png
10 Piece Combo Meal
Defeat an enemy with 10 combos or more.

bronzesmiley.png
Jumptastic!
Jump inside Evil Academy 100 times.

bronzesmiley.png
The Ten Towers
Defeat an enemy with a 10 story tower.

bronzesmiley.png
Axel's Rose
Find Axel in the Item World.

bronzesmiley.png
Persuade by Force
Force the Student Council to approve your Home Room request.

bronzesmiley.png
Combo No. 255
Accomplish over 255 combos in battle.

bronzesmiley.png
Capture Enemy
Capture an enemy during battle.

bronzesmiley.png
Magichangician
Magichange 5 times in a battle.

bronzesmiley.png
Receive 4, Move 20
Receive 4 times and move over 20 panels.

bronzesmiley.png
Receive 9, Move 60
Receive 9 times and move over 60 panels

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26286

[quote name='freakyzeeky']
picture.php

この変換するには、あなたの手にしても多くの時間を確認するには時間がかかった... y'all ;)

Trophy Breakdown

goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 9

bronzesmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 5
Received when you have watched '5 days worth' of News

bronzesmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 10
Received when you have watched '10 days worth' of News

bronzesmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 20
Received when you have watched '20 days worth' of News

silversmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 40
Received when you have watched '40 days worth' of News

silversmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 70
Received when you have watched '70 days worth' of News

goldsmiley.png
News Viewer's Prize 99
Received when you have watched '99 days worth' of News

silversmiley.png
Happy Birthday Prize
On your birthday...

silversmiley.png
Merry Christmas Prize
On Christmas Day...

silversmiley.png
Happy New Year Prize
On New Years Day...

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26593[/QUOTE]

Seriously u get a trophy on christmas!

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']The Misato fanboy in me wants to d/l that. But you pretty much have to pay to earn any trophies, right? And I don't even understand japanese...[/QUOTE]

The title is free to download, but you need to buy an Y800/month card to access the content and get the trophies. Access is limited to the PSN ID that bought the card via the PSN Store, meaning your US PSN IDs cannot get trophies until you discover how to get access via those pay cards.

[quote name='dallow']Hey guys, remember Lemmings? PSN title from just after launch?

Trophy patch coming, along with some DLC.
Crazy.[/QUOTE]
wow, that's an ancient game and it's getting trophy patch? Man, why can't they do that with the other games... Like MGS4? Hotshot Golf?

[quote name='dallow']Alert! Alert!

Bionic Commando: Rearmed patch is out.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Now I will finally get around to playing it.

bread's done
Back