*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

I've noticed that the value games aren't all 7.99 anymore. Stretch Panic is back up to 14.99. I've always been curious about the game being that it's a Treasure game... Anyways, alot of these games have been already snatched to the BOGO sale.

[quote name='Skylander7']I've noticed that the value games aren't all 7.99 anymore. Stretch Panic is back up to 14.99. I've always been curious about the game being that it's a Treasure game... Anyways, alot of these games have been already snatched to the BOGO sale.[/quote]

I had been curious also, but I bought it used from EB a while back, and I didn't like it.

thanks for the list yellowaznboy, really helpful. i cant wait till tomorrow to take a trip to tru and see what i can get

[quote name='Fourth Stooge']
Tony Hawk UG (GC): 9.99
[/quote]

Really? Has anyone noticed if the PS2 version rings up for $15, since it's regularly $30?

Nice update, Yellow, but WWE Road To Wrestlemania X8 - $7 is not a GCN game, it is a GBA game.

If Tony Hawk THUG on the GCN is really 9.99, count me in tomorrow! :D

I might go to TRU tomorrow. The employees at my TRU are pretty friendly, so I'll ask one of them to email me the complete list of games on sale. Wish me luck!

anyone check:
(GBA) Shining Soul 2 & the two (GBA) King of Fighters games?

Re: the list:
"Street Fighter (?) - $10"
dont think there is a SF game on the XB, save for CvSNK 2: EO

[quote name='Gosha']KofEX2 was full price, I checked.[/quote]

Once again, it doesn't show up unless the cashier hits total.

[quote name='Richter']anyone check:

Re: the list:
"Street Fighter (?) - $10"
dont think there is a SF game on the XB, save for CvSNK 2: EO[/quote]

Oops, itt was supposed to go under PS2, but it's still ambiguous because there are a couple Street Fighter games for the PS2.

This is what I grabbed today with the limited amount of time I had. I plan to go tomorrow morning and clean the store out :)

Final Fight One-GBA-7.49
P.N. 03-GBA-9.99

the rest have been listed on here already. Good luck on getting some deals!

[quote name='Fourth Stooge']Tony Hawk UG (GC): 9.99[/quote]

Hmmm. I definitely did not see that one on the list. I'll find out tomorrow when I make another trip.

yellowaznboy...thanks for keeping a current list. You may want to start a new post named "TRU official list" or something like that this way all the confirmed deals can be edited on the first page and people can find them easier. Just a suggestion.

[quote name='yellowaznboy']Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (non-GH) - $10[/quote]

That doesn't exist, does it? VF4 EVO was released in the GH line from the beginning. The original VF4 can be a non-GH, but VF4 EVO can't, to my knowledge.

Alongx, you are correct: VF4 EVO is GH-only. The original VF4 has both GH and non-GH versions, but Evo's way better anyway.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']okay, i need...rogue squadron 3, super monkey ball 1, onimusha tactics, lost kingdoms 2, sega soccer slam, and seablade...who wants to hook a brother up?[/quote]saw a lost kingdoms 2 there

see anything at your store?

[quote name='swick']Alongx, you are correct: VF4 EVO is GH-only. The original VF4 has both GH and non-GH versions, but Evo's way better anyway.[/quote]

Should we assume it's the non-GH non-Evolution VF4?

Also, I'm not sure I should make another topic. It says to keep all TRU posts in this thread. I'll PM CheapyD when I get a chance.

Edit: I'm thinking that perhaps the OP, tubtub, should just edit the original post with the list whenever he/she can. It would keep all discussions and TRU deal posts in one thread.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']okay, i need...rogue squadron 3, super monkey ball 1, onimusha tactics, lost kingdoms 2, sega soccer slam, and seablade...who wants to hook a brother up?[/quote]

I can try tomorrow when I go.

i keep telling myself not to go tomorrow, dont go tomorrow...then that quickly changes to, okay, you'll only get a couple games, just a couple...than that changes to, its a sale, screw it, ill buy as many as i want because this rarely happens....then i bang my head into the wall and forget what i was just thinking....then the process repeats....

[quote name='trustcompany1013']okay, i need...rogue squadron 3, super monkey ball 1, onimusha tactics, lost kingdoms 2, sega soccer slam, and seablade...who wants to hook a brother up?[/quote]

My store had quite a few copies of Rogue Squadron and Lost Kingdoms 2. I'll let you know if I pick up any extras tomorrow.

Add Rogue Ops to the list for gamecube games. Listed price=$19.99. Sale price=$9.99. Not really a great deal, but added for the sake of completeness.

[quote name='Richter'][quote name='trustcompany1013']okay, i need...rogue squadron 3, super monkey ball 1, onimusha tactics, lost kingdoms 2, sega soccer slam, and seablade...who wants to hook a brother up?[/quote]saw a lost kingdoms 2 there

see anything at your store?[/quote]

i havent had a chance to go yet...i just found out about this deal like 5 minutes ago....i do know that my tru had like 20 copies of disgaea the last time i was in there....but it looks like that games getting less and less wanted each and every day...

Lady Sia (GBA) $7.50
Doom 2 (GBA) $15
Iron Man (GBA) 50% off (don't remember regular price)
Santa saves the Earth 50% off (don't remember regular price)
Pro Race Driver (Xbox) $10

[quote name='dracula']shoot, none of the games I wanted like marvel v capcom xbx and ps2 were in stock.

Looks like some other good games were marked to $25 like disgaea.[/quote]

If You have Hasting around they have Dynasty Tactics 2 75% off making it $12.50. I got both for $25. I'm planing to go there next week, I can check if you need one . Pm me .

[quote name='bowsernieb']Managed to pick up Beyond Good and Evil (finally!) and Silent Hill 3. This is at the Kansas City store at 95th and Quivira.

Also saw XBOX PoP and a couple more copies of those games that I got.[/quote]

I was there today at 3.00 Pm :D Cought them by surprise .

Okay, so I picked up Sphinx (Xbox), BG&E (Xbox), Voodoo Vince (Xbox), and Virtua Tennis (GBA) all at the Valencia TRU. They didn't have Prince of Perisa, Freedom Fighters, or MGS2: Substance...All of which I wanted, but I made out pretty well as it is.

Now, I talked to the cashier while I was there and he was friendly and all, but he seemed pissed off because he also informed me that their store hadn't received the list of games...Which was why he was compiling a list all by himself. I told him to check all the games that had an "X" on the white tag on the shelf (as mentioned earlier in this thread)...So, he took my advice and when I came back after I finished picking out my games, he told me that all the tags that had the "X" on them were coming out at 50% off. Now, what was most interesting was the fact that a TON of games had the "X" on the tag...Which means there are a ton of games that are going to be 50% off...So, if you happen to be at a TRU tomorrow I strongly suggest you look for the "X" on the white tags that are placed on the shelf where their respective games are, you may be able to find games easier that way that are not on the list. The only significant game I could remember (just because of the sheer amount of games I looked at) that had the "X" on it was FFX-2.

[quote name='DX']http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=349721&highlight_key=y&keyword1=toys

Deal may as well be dead now.[/quote]

Yep, just a matter of hours and the deal will be over.

They dont sound to excited over there unless there are a bunch of lurkers. And I dont think people who don't intend to play the games they buy will appreciate this deal as much as people who intend to play. It won't be as easy to make a quick buck.

[quote name='mklight']I just came back from TRU and the worker there was very enthusiastic about helping customers find deals on games. While I was there, the list became available and he happily let me look at it. Most of the games on the list weren't great at all, but one notable thing was that accessories were also part of the 50% off list. The person ahead of me bought the last wireless ps2 controller for $10. I got myself Silent Hill 3 and SSX3. Some of the games I remember off the top of my head are:

PS2 Finding Nemo
Kya
Okage

XB: Metal Gear Solid
Beyond Good and Evil

GC: sorry can't remember but Star Fox, Metroid, Beyond Good and Evil were not part of the sale

GBA Ninja Turtles[/quote]

hi mkflight, what wireless controller was this? when i checked out my local tru, they only had one for $39.99 and it was the one on sale in this weeks ad :( thanks.

edit: btw, thanks op for the deal and yellowaznboy for the list! :p

I grabbed beyond good and evil (xbox), virtua tennis (gba), and silent hill 3. I saw a bunch more silent hills, beyond good and evils, onimusha tactics, voodoo vince's, and virtua tennis. I had them scan Mario Golf for gamecube and no dice on that.

If anyone wants me to get one of the games I listed let me know, I'd be willing to trade any of those for Soul Caliber 2 (GCN), or Simpson's Hit and Run (gc) from the best buy deal. Anyways let me know so I know whether I need to wake up early tomorrow or not, unless TRU is open till 10pm, in which case I can probably hit up again tonight.

[quote name='Richter']anyone check:
[/quote]

Ringing Full price . I even checked Galleon :D. Nope. no luck Full price.

Trust, you have a PM. I will be leaving around 8:30 tomorrow, so if interested, let me know tonight!

Gonna go tomorrow to pick up Ikaruga (since I missed the CC sale.........) and Disgaea. No CAGs in my area! All Dreamcast games at my local TRU are 6 for around 2.00$. Picked up PSO ver.2, Nba 2k2, Nfl2k2, Nhl 2k2, Tennis 2k2, WSB 2k2.

[quote name='jimbodan']I grabbed beyond good and evil (xbox), virtua tennis (gba), and silent hill 3. I saw a bunch more silent hills, beyond good and evils, onimusha tactics, voodoo vince's, and virtua tennis. I had them scan Mario Golf for gamecube and no dice on that.

If anyone wants me to get one of the games I listed let me know, I'd be willing to trade any of those for Soul Caliber 2 (GCN), or Simpson's Hit and Run (gc) from the best buy deal. Anyways let me know so I know whether I need to wake up early tomorrow or not, unless TRU is open till 10pm, in which case I can probably hit up again tonight.[/quote]

I'll pay you the exact amount you pay if you grab me a BG&E. Plus shipping.

Here are some that a guy at FW posted:

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics,

PS2
Aggressive Inline $7.50
Disgaea,
Fighter Maker 2
EJay Clubworld (down to $5)

Xbox
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfing, and
Superman Man of Steel.
Robin Hood (Xbox),
game case (not the console one, but a small one to hold 20 disks...nice for $2.48)

FYI - the tip about the "X"s on the price tag does not work 100% of the time. Many of the games with Xs were totalling at full price, including Nightshade and Onimusha Blade Warriors. There must be a better way to do this :)

bread's done
Back