Once Upon a Time… the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being back at work after over two weeks of not working suuuuuuuuucks.

I think I'll watch some lectures over at MIT's Open Courseware to pass the time.

She tried to stab me with her keys in the belly once. My thick layer of fat kept it from penetrating and instead gave me a dime sized bruise right under my ribs. Shit hurt for days. :[

Summer is almost over, but it's just officially started here in SoCal :hot::

photo2001.jpg

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Remind me not to piss you off. :shock:[/QUOTE]

I'm not even a violent person. :eek:)

Hypothetically speaking-- a stab at his heart-- under no circumstances would I wish to hurt him physically. I would just like to know if eviltude had any feelings... that's all.

My WBShop order shipped!

:bouncy:

But I'm not gonna be at the office to pick it up on Friday.

:whistle2:(

DCPI for 1600 Space Bux cards on clearance at Target

[quote name='manthing']My WBShop order shipped!

:bouncy:

But I'm not gonna be at the office to pick it up on Friday.

:whistle2:(

DCPI for 1600 Space Bux cards on clearance at Target[/QUOTE]Which card is on clearance?

[quote name='manthing']

DCPI for 1600 Space Bux cards on clearance at Target[/QUOTE]

How do we use that number, and how cheap are the clearanced cards?

I really wish Foobar had a genius style thing. Shuffle works, but going from grindcore to hip hop to classical in three songs isn't very pleasing to the ears.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What does the front of 207000221 look like? Or: Can you distinguish it from the new batch w/o flipping them all over?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Which card is on clearance?[/QUOTE]

939retaillevel_top.jpg

But 1600 points

[quote name='Liquid 2']How do we use that number, and how cheap are the clearanced cards?[/QUOTE]

$9.98

[quote name='Rocko']Then what good is the number?

AKA, the two posts above me.[/QUOTE]

Because the old card has a different DPCI(how Target tracks inventory) than the Avatar'd cards

[quote name='manthing']
939retaillevel_top.jpg

But 1600 points

$9.98

Because the old card has a different DPCI(how Target tracks inventory) than the Avatar'd cards[/QUOTE]
Thanks man.

[quote name='Rocko']But that number isn't on the card, is it?[/QUOTE]

No, but the UPCs are different from the new cards.

Don't you know how Target Clearance works?

I need to bump up the number of my Netflix to more than 1 a time. It's getting to slow for just 1 a time but I don't have the currency for more.

Electrician is coming Friday so it seems internet next week, so that's some good news but we'll see...

Well that town hall meeting was a bust, didn't even get in. I did snag a picture of two of the ugliest/dumbest women i've ever met.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm just saying, if the card can be visually distinguished why does the DCPI matter?[/QUOTE]

Different UPCs = Different DPCIs

I just don't want some retard lurker or StinkinPrime to bother me with PMs like:

'I scanned all thees pointz curds an they all wuz $20'

[quote name='flowery']Can yall not just use a credit/debt card to add points on the 360?[/QUOTE]Of course, but they're not half price.

[quote name='Rocko']...I know it matters for their system. I'm saying, for the use of someone who wants to go find them.[/QUOTE]

Nothing, nothing at all.

It CAN be of use, but if you don't know, I can't tell you.

Either your store's got them or they don't.

[quote name='manthing']Just trying to help folks out.

Next time, I'll keep it to myself, so as to avoid the Spanish Inquisition.[/QUOTE]
By all means please PM me of your deals (especially when they are on the DL) I know someone who rocks with the DCPIs- Or if you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back