Once Upon a Time… the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']"Here's a number"

"What do I do with this?" x 3

"Oh here's a picture"

Makes sense to just skip steps one and two.[/QUOTE]

You can enter that number into the scanner at Target to find out if the cards are even on clearance. You can provide that specific number to an employee to find out if the cards are even in stock. There are good reasons to have that number available. It's better than going through the hassle of trying to find the cards, when they could be shoved behind things, hidden, etc.

Morning all. Any OTTers getting 102 on Saturday?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that the one whose box art looks like a Punisher knock-off?[/QUOTE]

Nah its the one that looks like a Far Cry knock-off.

[quote name='crystalklear64']currently chilling in fukuoka/hakata

apparently some nice coastline around here, going to check it out tonight if we can. its really fucking hot.[/QUOTE]

Go to any maid/cos-play bars yet? Also, were you able to find where the heart is hidden in that one shop?

[quote name='Maklershed']83 - did your gold subscription expire or is your gamercard a thing that says "Register"?[/QUOTE]

It's my gamercard. It was for some promotion, I think.

I was at Best Buy yesterday and they had PS3 Slims...I thought they were coming out on 9/1? And I see the Elite price drop is official.

[quote name='Maklershed']Go to any maid/cos-play bars yet? Also, were you able to find where the heart is hidden in that one shop?[/QUOTE]
No/no, and no. That shit is creepy.

We just got back from a massive shopping center thing called Canal City. Some impressive water displays and supposedly over 250 stores, though we got lost in it pretty quick and probably saw only half of the stores if that.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Go to any maid/cos-play bars yet? Also, were you able to find where the heart is hidden in that one shop?[/QUOTE]
What heart are you talking about?
[quote name='munch']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6227945&postcount=1001[/QUOTE]God damn.

[quote name='crystalklear64']*hates on people for doing things they enjoy*[/QUOTE]
I think most of the guys here on CAG (or most guys, period) enjoy knockers, but I also think most of us have the class to keep 'em off our desktops.

[quote name='st0neface']I was sitting in trig today and realized I had it in high school nine years ago. Surreal.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the :oldman: club.

[quote name='st0neface']I don't know about making me, but I need refreshers anyway.[/QUOTE]
True; 9 years of not using something is a long time. Where are you going with your education?

[quote name='st0neface']Don't lump me in with you and Maklershed and corrosivefrost, I ain't that old.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Well, I'm at the feeder school for UF now, so my official major is just an AA right now, but I'm focusing on getting all the core classes I need out of the way so if all goes as planned I can get in there fall next year for microbiology.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is munch around?

---

Why haven't your classes started yet, darthbudge? Have you moved out already?[/QUOTE]

My classes start on Monday, and I am moving out tomorrow.

In fact, I am just about to pack up my PC and once I do that I will probably only be able to access internet via my phone for a week or so. :[

Getting ready to head to work. :( At least I have tomorrow off.

st0neface , I sent your magazine out yesterday. You'll probably have it by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back