Once Upon a Time… the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought more beer today. Some locally brewed "amber ale" out of Kitty Hawk, NC and an "FDA Certified Organic" Hefeweizen duece.

Damn, looks like UF cut 4000 seats for next year's admissions.

:[

I'm probably going to look into USF too, then. Thinking of chemical engineering.

I bought my friends PSP and 8 games for $70.

(And he said I could pay him "whenever".) :)

I wonder if Chinatown Wars will be as good on the PSP as it was on the DS.

It's so, so disappointing that it sold poorly, because CTW was so much better than any of the PSP ones.

[quote name='Brak']I bought my friends PSP and 8 games for $70.

(And he said I could pay him "whenever".) :)[/QUOTE]

I had a friend that loaned me Uncharted for PS3 and he said to give it back to him whenever...now he lives in Maryland and I guess it's mine.

Also...how many items have you unlocked with the TF2 idler? I left it on overnight and unlocked 2...one of which was a new one. I wonder how much stuff I'll have when I get home.

Lumines, Lumines II, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, Guilty Gear, Power Stone Collection, Beautiful Katamari and Loco Roco.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Also...how many items have you unlocked with the TF2 idler? I left it on overnight and unlocked 2...one of which was a new one. I wonder how much stuff I'll have when I get home.[/QUOTE]
15, or so.

All shit I already have. (No hats.)

I deleted most of the duplicates before I left for work:

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197991710088

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is munch around?

---

Why haven't your classes started yet, darthbudge? Have you moved out already?[/QUOTE]

What's up?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is there a certain number of slots?[/quote]
Yeah.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet, looks like I got some new stuff. Thanks! How'd you get the link though?[/QUOTE]
http://www.tf2items.com

[quote name='Rocko']Damn, looks like UF cut 4000 seats for next year's admissions.

:[

I'm probably going to look into USF too, then. Thinking of chemical engineering.[/QUOTE]

That's a neat career choice. I've been thinking about engineering myself, though I'm more interested in the mechanical side of things.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I am so dang glad Friday is my only morning class.[/QUOTE]

I'm a big fan of the morning class. With the exception of one lab, I have everything in the morning.

I've never understood why weapons in TF2 have levels. It seems like an RPG type element in the game, but they don't mean anything.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That's a neat career choice. I've been thinking about engineering myself, though I'm more interested in the mechanical side of things.[/QUOTE]
I'm not entirely sure, by a long shot. I've never had any concrete idea of what I want to do with my life, other than when I was 6 and wanted to be a farmer since I thought they didn't have to go to school.

I do love science, though, particularly chemistry, so right now I'm leaning towards something in that field. I'm also strong in math, so engineering seems like a good path to go down. I would be content studying chemistry for four more years, definitely.

http://www.jimrome.com/home/jungle/clones.html

She may not be the hottest woman in the world, but the last segment she did today was so hot. Her personality was off the charts and everything about her just worked. Plus skipping out on three hours of work to go hang signs up outside the studio is pretty cool.

I doubt any of you listen to Rome so I am probably just throwing this out for no one to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back