Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I would've seen that GH5/Van Halen deal on Amazon when it was still valid.

$47 for GH5 and VH is low enough for me to bite. Oh well.

Oh man! ODU has a football team (D3) for the first time in like 60 years or some shit, with the first game tomorrow and the campus was going crazy tonight. I have Calc at 6:30, but there was a pep rally going on right outside so our teacher called class early. I have never seen so many people on campus, much less so much excitement in the air. Apparently the school is expecting 15-20 thousand people to be on campus for the game that don't even have a ticket to the game, which is roughly how many active students ODU has.

Stuck here at work till midnight. 5 1/2 hours tonight, that's some decent money. Someone messed something up with whatever I'm supposed to be doing, so I was told to just sit here and do whatever till this program is over. I'm pretty bored, but this is free money so I don't care.
___
They're banning people who played AA early? That's unfortunate.

What application do they use for on-air garbage, DarthPumer? WireReady?

That's pretty similar to WireReady.

Is it satellite programming, or just local carts?

The program on right now is satellite. I'm not sure if everything else is, but I know it's on the Jones radio network.
No one has really explained anything to me other than how to cut to a spot block and create spot blocks/add in songs if necessary.

I gave you my amazon dollars, didn't I temp? What did you end up getting with it, or are you still spending now on the music?

[quote name='Eviltude']I gave you my amazon dollars, didn't I temp? What did you end up getting with it, or are you still spending now on the music?[/QUOTE]

I rented LLoyd.

Disturbed and the like. Are you not "down with tha sickness"?

lol @butthurt coffe$$$ coming in here hours after Liquid posted that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Disturbed and the like. Are you not "down with tha sickness"?

lol @butthurt coffe$$$ coming in here hours after Liquid posted that.[/QUOTE]

I don't listen to nu anything.

[quote name='DarthPuma']lol @butthurt coffe$$$ coming in here hours after Liquid posted that.[/QUOTE]

lol@ darthpuma butthurt darth hurt puma butthurt puma.

[quote name='rabbitt']I've never said this to anyone, but get the fuck out of the OTT, CoffeeEdge.[/QUOTE]

I'm honored, but no.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Reported.[/QUOTE]
I know you are, but what am I?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lets just stop posting until he leaves.[/QUOTE]

Yes, let's! I would love to be the man who killed the OTT.

Alright, I don't want to deal with this shit.

Temp, don't insult him like that again.

Coffee, I deleted his posts in other thread. Stop posting in the OTT just to cause even more shit. You should have reported it and left it alone.

[quote name='Trakan']Alright, I don't want to deal with this shit.

Temp, don't insult him like that again.

Coffee, I deleted his posts in other thread. Stop posting in the OTT just to cause even more shit. You should have reported it and left it alone.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. My apologies.

[quote name='Trakan']Coffee, I deleted his posts in other thread. Stop posting in the OTT just to cause even more shit. You should have reported it and left it alone.[/QUOTE]

Also fair enough. I'm really sorry that I can now apparently cause drama even by posting links to pictures and videos of pug dogs. :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back