Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you're wrong...but I can't prove it since I don't archive posts or threads from this site, like some dumbass here does. *shrugs*

This job would be amazing if it had real hours. I don't even have to do anything but sit here and watch my coworkers hit buttons for the first 3 weeks I'm here.

No, I remember rocko talking about the bud dwyer video. However, that is historic and there is nothing wrong with with watching

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Forgot already?

A long while back you were talking about watching videos of people that killed themselves, some dude who shot himself publicly on TV, I think you also said you watched that beheading from the taliban...and there were some others.[/QUOTE]

"Forgot already?"
"A long while back..."

Do you know what already means, dumbass?

I've watched the Bud Dwyer video, yeah, and I find it really interesting. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, though, since you behave like a 50s housewife who's just seen a mouse in her kitchen when the letters MMA are even used in close proximity of each other.

Not to mention the fact that watching something like that and finding it interesting doesn't mean that I furiously masturbate to the idea of suicide/violent death. It's a pretty shitty retort when you're legit creepy.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Sean, are your avatar and User title about that Simpsons episode in which Lisa goes to the Dentist?[/QUOTE]

Dental plan!

Well after long hard fighting with both Windstream and my parents I now have internet. Sadly it is only 3 Mbps instead of 6 Mbps since we live "to far from the main hub".

All in all it's great to be back on my own computer again and have the PS3 online again.

First thing to do is to watch some TV shows I have missed.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Sean, are your avatar and User title about that Simpsons episode in which Lisa goes to the Dentist?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Dental plan![/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mine says 54 mbps.[/QUOTE]

fuck me. We have a bunch of crooks running everything around here. They say 12 Mbps is the fastest offered in town.

[quote name='flowery']fuck me. We have a bunch of crooks running everything around here. They say 12 Mbps is the fastest offered in town.[/QUOTE]

How much do you pay? I pay $50 a month.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How much do you pay? I pay $50 a month.[/QUOTE]

A bundle of Phone/Internet will be $50 a month. Complete ripoff but not much choice.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Permaban my ass. I just got suspended from Live till September 19th. :lol:[/QUOTE]
So...it's only temporary? Scars such as that should make you think twice about modding your console.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Permaban my ass. I just got suspended from Live till September 19th. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly, I'm still good and I've played it a lot more than you.

Yeah. I wonder whats up with that. I barely found the third clue on Heroic last night. You guys gangbanged the game in one sitting. :lol:/ :whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wait, what? What'd I miss?[/QUOTE]

Dramatic version.

Pirate_Hanging.jpg

They're (perm?)banning people who have traces of the early leaks of ODST and Batman Ark-ham Asylum on their gamercards, corrosivefrost.

Well, that Xbox Live guy said it was permanent but TFN only got a temp ban so who knows.

It's kind of fishy that TB:?B freezes up after the Harmonix logo so maybe that one too.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah. I wonder whats up with that. I barely found the third clue on Heroic last night. You guys gangbanged the game in one sitting. :lol:/ :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

We both just got it while playing. See ya on the 19th.

[quote name='Brak']¿sʎnb noʎ 'unɟ ʇspo sɐʍ[/QUOTE]

i'm going to wager that if you like halo 3 on some level, you'd think it was fun... and if you don't like halo 3 so much, it's probably not.

I think its really good so far, Brax0r. I think its better than regular Halo just cause your shield isn't recharging and you don't jump 120 feet into the air. Feels better to me for some reason and the VISR thing is great for walking around in the dark.[quote name='zewone']We both just got it while playing. See ya on the 19th.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's bizarre. Why wouldn't they just knock out your Console ID?[/QUOTE]

This time they threatened banning accounts and consoles.

Thank God this REM performance is on PBS. I can't find anything else on T.V.

(Trying to pass the time at work.)

Man. Leaving school and going straight to the bar for dinner and drinks was awesome. The place I usually go to has awesome tex mex, so I had 3 tacos with 2 "Dos X's" and then moved to gin and tonic. Normally when people just order a gin and tonic, they get aristocrat gin and tonic water, but I got the hook up so I was drinking Bombay Saphire and Tonic 1/2 and 1/2. Pretty good night for a short time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back