Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']
2epsw2h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

me: boca burger with cheese and roasted red pepper aioli, fresh corn with balsamic-shallot-herb butter

for Frosty I fried a boca burger in olive oil and served it on a baguette made into my famous garlic bread.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Guess I'll take a walk over to Big Lots, see what games they're giving away.[/QUOTE]

They're giving games away?

I hear sex helps relieve colds/flus. Something about the endorphins.

Go for it Frosty, just set that one up for you, just need to go in for the spike.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hear sex helps relieve colds/flus. Something about the endorphins.

Go for it Frosty, just set that one up for you, just need to go in for the spike.[/QUOTE]

considering i barely have the energy to sit upright, if he doesn't mind me not moving...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hear sex helps relieve colds/flus. Something about the endorphins.

Go for it Frosty, just set that one up for you, just need to go in for the spike.[/QUOTE]

I'll go in with my spike, alright. ;)

SHAZAAAM!:cool:

Some fucker smashed the driver side window of my dad's truck overnight. He/they also did it to 4 other cars in the neighborhood and we'll probably wont know who even did it.

[quote name='TheRock88']Some fucker smashed the driver side window of my dad's truck overnight. He/they also did it to 4 other cars in the neighborhood and we'll probably wont know who even did it.[/QUOTE]

Damn drunk drivers!

BTW: Ignore my PM, I found it.

[quote name='Chika']me: boca burger with cheese and roasted red pepper aioli, fresh corn with balsamic-shallot-herb butter

for Frosty I fried a boca burger in olive oil and served it on a baguette made into my famous garlic bread.[/QUOTE]
Both of those sound really fucking good. :drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They're giving games away?[/QUOTE]
Good lord, you're a retard. I don't even play the p?r?cy schtick, and I understood what he meant.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn drunk drivers!

BTW: Ignore my PM, I found it.[/QUOTE]

Some fucker smashed the driver side window of my dad's truck overnight. He/they also did it to 4 other cars in the neighborhood and we'll probably wont know who even did it.

Door/other parts of the car wasnt damaged, just the window was smashed so it's not a drunk driver. Didnt look like they tried to steal anything so it's probably some punks who like to go around and fuck other people's property.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Both of those sound really fucking good. :drool:[/QUOTE]

they were. boca burgers by themselves are so blah. once you make things interesting, they get a lot more tasty. real burgers are good simple. salt and pepper. maybe a little aioli or something on the bun. lettuce, tomato, bacon. the classics. with a boca burger, they're just so plain/bland to begin with, you need something with more kick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Says the guy who enjoyed watching gruesome videos of guys blowing their brains out.[/QUOTE]
What in the fuck are you talking about?

This?

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

No, it's when you start flinging insults, then as soon as you hit "Post Reply", you unplug your computer tower, push it down the stairs, wheel it into the back of a UPS truck, and have it transported to a Mongolian storage unit.

I was going to say that I really hope The White Album doesn't cost more than $20, but I think Happiness Is a Warm Gun is the only one that I really want that isn't already on the disc.

[quote name='Rocko']What in the fuck are you talking about?

This?

ScannersExplodingHead.gif
[/QUOTE]

Forgot already?

A long while back you were talking about watching videos of people that killed themselves, some dude who shot himself publicly on TV, I think you also said you watched that beheading from the taliban...and there were some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back