Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn it. Who deleted that hilarious "Let's talk about sex" thread? Could have just fucking locked it, man!

Does anyone at least have a screencap of it?

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, will you be buying GAMER on Blu?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. As long as I can get it for under $20.

Also they showed the trailer for Ninja Assassin...looks sick!

Ugh. So I have to buy a laundry card to use the washers and dryers here, but OK, so I walk all the way to the clubhouse only to find a machine that only takes $5. Not $5 in quarters, not 5 $1 bills, not a $10 bill, just $5 bills. Christ, well all I have is a debit card, so I walk over to the ATM across campus (the nearest one), only to find out that the minimum you can take out is $10 + the $2 fee and all I have in my account is $11. FML.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why's that? :lol:[/QUOTE]I know you've been looking forward to Mini Ninjas-RF more than st0neface has been looking forward to The Beatles: Rock Band.

I think Stinkin is the only one lame enough to pirate that videogame, though.

I know! I am almost out!

I could go to the bank which is a few miles away and get money out, but I don't think I have enough gas to get there. :[

I am pretty screwed.

EDIT: They did just send me some money, LP. But it is in the process of being deposited into my account. Which, I don't know if it will be ready before the weekend.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I know you've been looking forward to Mini Ninjas-RF more than st0neface has been looking forward to The Beatles: Rock Band.[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

[quote name='rabbitt']There's a Cleveland theater that will be showing 9 of Fellini's films between November and December. I'd like to go to one of them.[/QUOTE]
Is that the Cedar Lee? It's one of the few indie theaters in Cleveland I know of - place is super nice, and I believe they've got a liquor license as well.

I think I need to pick up some Vegetarian cookbooks, it never fails every time I get involved with a female they're fucken vegetarians....:cry:

Last 3 girlfriends were all Vegetarians...for once give me a woman that knows how to eat meat. ;)

IMG_0010.jpg

My little sis got her wish yesterday and was given a pet dog.

[quote name='joe2187']I think I need to pick up some Vegetarian cookbooks, it never fails every time I get involved with a female they're fucken vegetarians....:cry:

Last 3 girlfriends were all Vegetarians...for once give me a woman that knows how to eat meat. ;)[/QUOTE]

check out my blog chikacooks.tumblr.com

God damn, listing that shit as soon as I get home. Some comic nerds are absolutely out of their minds.

Thanks for the heads up, by the way.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Time for some In-N-Out...later bitches![/QUOTE]

If I ever go to California I wanna check one of those out. The cheeseburgers and animal fries look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back