Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']If I ever go to California I wanna check one of those out. The cheeseburgers and animal fries look good.[/QUOTE]

Just say animal style. They'll do the rest.

LinkinPrime, can you tell me if CoffeeEdge did in fact report me for a post, and can you tell me why that fat girl thread was deleted?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's funny how you're civil only when you need something.[/QUOTE]

Can you not differentiate between being addressed as just a member of the OTT, or as a moderator?

I mean, we all know you abuse your powers in that way, but are you going to neglect them accordingly, too?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's funny how you're civil only when you need something.[/QUOTE]I don't need anything from you, you prick. You're around, and you're a moderator, and I have a question, as a member of CAG, for someone on the moderation team. It's your job to respond to inquiries like this.

But, you can keep acting like Wubb 2.0 and being a shitty mod. I'll get the answer from someone with more than half a brain.

[quote name='st0neface']Can you not differentiate between being addressed as just a member of the OTT, or as a moderator?

I mean, we all know you abuse your powers in that way, but are you going to neglect them accordingly, too?[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='Rocko']"I ignore my job in real life so I can ignore my 'job' on the internet." - ???[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='st0neface']How many times am I gonna have to ask you to make a blog before you actually do it, darthbudge?[/QUOTE]

I dunno... I just don't think I am that interesting. :lol:

Wow, I knew not going to jayjam for a few months would pay off. I haven't masturbated in a while and there's a ton of good looking women on there! Shitty day redeemed.

Correction.

"I ignore my real job to simultaneously ignore my 'job' on the internet and ignore anyone pointing this out via multitasking."

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']My dinner will probably be Hot Pockets. :cry:[/QUOTE]

i think i'm gonna grill some corn with this butter from the farmers market that's got roasted shallots and balsamic vinegar in it

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I straight told a girl I was going to take her virginity last night. Bluntness was a wonderful idea.[/QUOTE]

No hot pockets for you.

[quote name='Chika']i think i'm gonna grill some corn with this butter from the farmers market that's got roasted shallots and balsamic vinegar in it[/QUOTE]

See, you have food in your house. We don't. That's the big difference.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No hot pockets for you.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']See, you have food in your house. We don't. That's the big difference.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

my mom got it for me. there is a farmers market about a mile down the road from work on Wed nights from like 5-7 so she stops and picks stuff up. i can't be bothered after work.

grandma is really excited about this entire vegetarian thing so she's been cooking up a storm for me during the day and dropping food off at my mom's house every night so my mom can bring it to me the next day at work. i've got home made veggie burgers and southwest corn chowdah

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
2epsw2h.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What kind of seafood?[/QUOTE]
I was thinking snow crab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back