Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm not even sure why I'm following this thread now... The camaraderie of dirty scurvy loving pirates I guess.
This was both a GMG Deals and PlayFire thread. Neuro and ashes are being a pair of wankers, for no apparent reason =/

But now it IS PlayFire only.

Someone else can fuck about posting GMG deals.

I'm not going to use the other thread. Two threads is stupid. I don't know what the others are on about. Cheapy doesn't even fucking pay attention to the PC side of this site, why does it matter that he posted in the other thread?

This was both a GMG Deals and PlayFire thread. Neuro and ashes are being a pair of wankers, for no apparent reason =/

But now it IS PlayFire only.

Someone else can fuck about posting GMG deals.
Woah! I was just joking. No need to be Fuhrious. (At least with me.)

The truth is I've never gotten playfire to work for me, and when it has the credits never show up, and my time for gaming is just too limited to be dealing with their CS and/or playing a bunch of games I don't feel like playing at that point in time.

Meh, I guess there's two threads because people following the thread are sick of all the Playfire talk when they don't use it?

But it's not like GMG has had anything good lately aside from this small Capcom sale (which is why the Playfire talk started in the first place) and you could always just check the OP.

I really didn't mind having this thread be both, but then again I use Playfire. Ultimately it's your thread, do whatever you'd like MindRiot.

Well, at least those incessant complainers have their own thread in which to post their "funny" pictures.

Personally, I find a thread where the majority of discussion revolves around people actually PLAYING fuckING GAMES to be refreshing.  Every other goddamned PC thread is a cesspit.  Except maybe for indiegamestand.

edit: thread related, stuck with QUBE through the 5th level to grab those rewards.  Obvious clone related issues aside, that was some decent puzzling...though my brain started to protest when the magnets appeared.

Good news everyone!

SERVICE UPDATE: Just a quick update to let you know that we are aware a small number of you aren't seeing achievements appear on your Playfire profiles. This is due to a server error with the Steam API. Once Valve has addressed the issue you should find your profile begins to track correctly again. If this impacts your ability to earn rewards, please contact Customer Support. For information please visit this forum thread.

So the problem's acknowledged, and it's not just us. The "small number" is probably a load of bullshit though.

New rewards:

[SIZE=x-small]Available until Monday 2 June, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:[/SIZE]

• A-Train 9 - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Air Control - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Cobi Treasure Deluxe - play for the first time - £0.10
  • FINAL FANTASY III - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Frederic: Evil Strikes Back - unlock Show must go on! - £0.10
  • Frederic: Evil Strikes Back - unlock Master of the piano - £0.25
  • Frederic: Evil Strikes Back - unlock Impossibru - £0.50
  • GAUGE - unlock Multi-Billionaire - £0.10
  • GAUGE - unlock Amiga - £0.25
  • GAUGE - unlock Cheater - £0.50
  • Numba Deluxe - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Showtime! - play for the first time - £0.10
  • ibb & obb - play for the first time - £0.10
  • ibb & obb - unlock Mint Condition - £0.10
  • ibb & obb - unlock Party - £0.25
  • ibb & obb - unlock All Crystals - £0.50

I know Air Control was bundled. Dunno bout the others.

Small number probably means everyone, but not everyone cares to open support tickets for some cents.

I had like £0.55 of missing rewards. Now I have £5.2 of missing rewards. (Thought some have time left and might end up unlocking in time, not too high hopes)

Too bad no rewards for The Wolf Among Us this time :(

Here's a video of me playing Air Control:
I lasted 4 minutes.

Tried out Killjoy mode, got my plane in the air, crashed, then spent a minute or two bunnyhopping with the Y button. Turns out that all of those people saying Air Control is the worst thing in the history of everything were correct.

Also i should mention that i get some complimentary credit every once in a while for reporting SAM abusers so thank you for making me some money in the process as well
Well, well, well, fancy that! Nice find, Madjoki.

I didn't even have enough credit to buy Dark Void =/

Who shall I rat out ready for the next sale?  :whistle2:k

Ugh, Prototype never goes low enough. DmC might see a sale this week from GMG, so I'm inclined to vote for that.
Considering that the first Prototype isn't a very good, I'm gonna vote for DMC in the hopes that it goes on sale. That game is truly fantastic; a worthy re-imagining of the series, and I really hope a sequel happens.

I'm not going to use the other thread. Two threads is stupid. I don't know what the others are on about. Cheapy doesn't even fucking pay attention to the PC side of this site, why does it matter that he posted in the other thread?
I'm assuming Cheapy just had the other thread bookmarked. I think Mindriot should change the name back of this one, otherwise some idiots are going to complain it is not a "deals" thread and get it moved to another forum. Change the name back, and then we'll report the other thread to mods to ask them to close it because a new one has been created and the old OP has been gone from the forum for over a year. Label this thread V2. Trust me, this'll get everything sorted out.

I'm assuming Cheapy just had the other thread bookmarked. I think Mindriot should change the name back of this one, otherwise some idiots are going to complain it is not a "deals" thread and get it moved to another forum. Change the name back, and then we'll report the other thread to mods to ask them to close it because a new one has been created and the old OP has been gone from the forum for over a year. Label this thread V2. Trust me, this'll get everything sorted out.
Nah, I'm fine with this being PlayFire only now and If it has to be moved then so be it.

Someone else can make a new GMG deals thread if they like. It wasn't working well cos I work and can't post deals immediately. I just figured anything would be an improvement on the old thread, with it's two month old OP at the time.

Nah, I'm fine with this being PlayFire only now and If it has to be moved then so be it.

Someone else can make a new GMG deals thread if they like. It wasn't working well cos I work and can't post deals immediately. I just figured anything would be an improvement on the old thread, with it's two month old OP at the time.
Yeah, it is an improvement. People just like to find ways to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back