Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, it sucks so bad that we have to pay for games with credit we get from playing video games, and can't just buy games with PayPal for minor discounts.

Oh wait, we still can, and there are still 20-25% coupons all the time.
Except normal people don't want to play 90% of the shit games playfire has rewards for.

Except normal people don't want to play 90% of the shit games playfire has rewards for.
I almost forgot this is CAG. No matter how good the system is, people will find a reason to complain. If every game on GMG was free, activated on Steam, and gave you PayPal money for using the site, people would still be complaining that they were taking too long to give out preload keys.

Either way, you're proof that people here aren't "normal", so I suppose you're right.

Pretty meh deals.

[SIZE=large]PUBLISHER OF THE DAY: BETHESDA[/SIZE]
Get up to 75% off selected Bethesda games for 24-hours only!

[SIZE=large]MULTI BUY OF THE DAY[/SIZE]
Get 3 games for £10/€13/$15! Including the following and more!

[SIZE=large]INDIE BUNDLES OF THE DAY[/SIZE]

GMG Combat Bundle - Save 66%!
Velocity Ultra, Zack Zero, Kung Fu Strike and The Warrior's Rise Master Level Bundle, Chaos Domain, 10 Second Ninja

GMG Futuristic Bundle - Save 77%!
Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Cargo Commander, Hostile Waters Antaeus Rising, Blast Em, Space Trader

GMG Horror Bundle - Save 68%
Damned, Dementium II HD, Depths of Fear Knossos, Lucius, Killing Floor

Rewards:

Cargo Commander is exact rerun. I think.

Oil Rush is bundle game without cards, you (probably) haven't even launched it.

• 10 Second Ninja - play for the first time - £0.10
  • 10 Second Ninja - unlock Block Party - £0.10
  • 10 Second Ninja - unlock Still Alive - £0.25
  • 10 Second Ninja - unlock 10 Second Ninja - £0.50
  • Cargo Commander - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Cargo Commander - unlock Fast Learner - £0.10
  • Cargo Commander - unlock Curse Quota Exceeded - £0.25
  • Cargo Commander - unlock World's Strongest Dad - £0.50
  • Chaos Domain - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Chaos Domain - unlock Black Seeds of Vengeance - £0.10
  • Chaos Domain - unlock S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - £0.25
  • Chaos Domain - unlock You Can Look, But You Can’t Touch - £0.50
  • Depths of Fear :: Knossos - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Depths of Fear :: Knossos - unlock Unseen - £0.10
  • Depths of Fear :: Knossos - unlock The Hydra - £0.25
  • Depths of Fear :: Knossos - unlock 100 - £0.50
  • Dishonored - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Dishonored - unlock Cleaner - £0.10
  • Dishonored - unlock Creepy Crawly - £0.25
  • Dishonored - unlock Just Business - £0.50
  • Fallout: New Vegas - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Fallout: New Vegas - unlock Ol' Buddy Ol' Pal - £0.10
  • Fallout: New Vegas - unlock Up and Comer - £0.25
  • Fallout: New Vegas - unlock Cardiac Arrest! - £0.50
  • Killing Floor - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Killing Floor - unlock Experimenticenticide - £0.10
  • Killing Floor - unlock Self Medicator - £0.25
  • Killing Floor - unlock Ringmaster - £0.50
  • Oil Rush - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Oil Rush - unlock Executioner - £0.10
  • Oil Rush - unlock Mine! Mine! Mine! - £0.25
  • Oil Rush - unlock Best seller - £0.50
  • PixelJunk™ Monsters Ultimate - play for the first time - £0.10
  • PixelJunk™ Monsters Ultimate - unlock Just A Face In The Crowd - £0.10
  • PixelJunk™ Monsters Ultimate - unlock Double Eleven - £0.25
  • PixelJunk™ Monsters Ultimate - unlock Island Defender - £0.50
  • Stealth Bastard - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Stealth Bastard - unlock Technical Skills - £0.10
  • Stealth Bastard - unlock Economy Class - £0.25
  • Stealth Bastard - unlock Inside Knowledge - £0.50
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - play for the first time - £0.10
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - unlock Bleak Falls Barrow - £0.10
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - unlock Artificer - £0.25
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - unlock Delver - £0.50

Hooray I dont have one of the Fallout: New Vegas ones, and it is the .50 pence one! Now just have to figure out how I get it, and how many gazillion hours it will take.

Found it, need to play Old World Blues DLC though nooo idea when it comes up but see it is part of the storyline I guess?

Could go for the Killing Floor ones as well (only have Christmas achievements on that) but they sound quite grindy and not sure I want to figure out how to grind 3 games within the time limits.

Still nice they aren't all new games, though maybe that is why they are starting to make it so you can't use credit with coupons, a punishment for not rushing out and buying $40 games to get about $2 worth of reward money!

I've gotten about half of the Murdered achievements so far.  That game is great!  Very happy I pre-ordered (via AMD Rewards) and got to play it on release.  With cards and rewards it'll be practically free.  Enjoying everything about it and 100%ing it looks very doable.  

It will take me longer to get my mods updated than it will take to get those New Vegas and Skyrim achievements.  :oldman:

Bethesda once again comes through with lackluster discounts. Will have to wait until they have see good publisher discounts again.

GMG's bundles suck too.

At least the rewards are good (yes, all of Cargo Commander's are repeats).

I've gotten about half of the Murdered achievements so far. That game is great! Very happy I pre-ordered (via AMD Rewards) and got to play it on release. With cards and rewards it'll be practically free. Enjoying everything about it and 100%ing it looks very doable.
Fox confirmed for Square-Enix marketer.

Looking for the super easy achievements?  Try this one.

• PixelJunk™ Monsters Ultimate - unlock Double Eleven - £0.25
Play the game at 11:11 am.

forgive him, everything is an argument or an attack if you don't see things how he does.
He's taken up worrying about GMG's business model as his cause du jour for some odd reason. Once he latches onto something that's it and it becomes more about the internet argument than the cause.

It's not like he hasn't complained about similar stuff like bundles putting out a stream of shit games etc.

I've gotten about half of the Murdered achievements so far. That game is great! Very happy I pre-ordered (via AMD Rewards) and got to play it on release. With cards and rewards it'll be practically free. Enjoying everything about it and 100%ing it looks very doable.
Just remember my warning about the stage you can't go back to.

I'm gonna poke around the game files to see if there's a way to load maps via a developer console. Other Unreal Engine games have that, so hopefully this one does too.

I'm gonna poke around the game files to see if there's a way to load maps via a developer console. Other Unreal Engine games have that, so hopefully this one does too.
Yeah, I'm there at the end, and I need to go and get everything collected before I go past that point. Probably going to have to watch some videos on Youtube to make sure I get everything.

Oh him. Yeah he turned from Bobbytastic to Bruticus in short time. To think he was a meek console newb who all the sudden started ingratiating himself on the thread and turned into a bitter sarcastic asshole.

Yeah emo blogger can say whatever hell he wants. I really don't care. With Idiotekque even if I comment on some of his idiosyncrasies, and hello never said I didn't have my own, I know he's a good guy. Mostly. :p 

Except that I wasn't complaining -- only making an observation.
Nah, my comment was mostly aimed at Bruticis. Although I dunno why you'd think Playfire rewards are the new coupons when coupons have never stopped?

He's taken up worrying about GMG's business model as his cause du jour for some odd reason. Once he latches onto something that's it and it becomes more about the internet argument than the cause.

It's not like he hasn't complained about similar stuff like bundles putting out a stream of shit games etc.
I "took up worrying" about SAMmers and Playfire credit for a little while, which was pretty much extended far past its time because of your constant comments about it, y'know. I could really care less about GMG's business model, Bruticis has just been annoying me.

Really though, I hardly ever "latch onto" things. You're the anti-MysterD who has to tell everyone that DRM is fine, foreigners fake their addresses on Amazon, and how Squirrel is the teenage anti-Christ every couple days, soooo.

On another note (let's go back to the Playfire SAMming discussion), when Blade Kitten came back on Steam and Playfire put up rewards about it, I was posting on their forums to the dev saying it was kind of bad timing, since the game was still unpatched for play in 60FPS, and that if they coordinated for the game to have Playfire rewards it was annoying that they didn't patch that first. They said they had nothing to do with the rewards, so it sounds like Playfire rewards are all Playfire's doing. themoreyouknow.gif

Add that to the list of expressions I never heard, growing up in a yurt.

TAI1923.jpg
This explains a lot.

Yeah, Playfire is jacked up on its detection now. My profile is only showing some rewards being listed. I'm glad they're paying me to test the service for them, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

So many sites just grab onto Steam API info without any issues. I wonder why GMG has this many problems spanning such a long period. Kinda crazy that it's been live over 5 months now.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind. I've made it a point of trying to explore everything I can as I go along, but I know certain areas are locked until later so I'll go back and triple check once I get those unlocked.

The game isn't without it's faults (combat and detection systems could be better) but I'm loving it so far.

Oh him. Yeah he turned from Bobbytastic to Bruticus in short time. To think he was a meek console newb who all the sudden started ingratiating himself on the thread and turned into a bitter sarcastic asshole.

Yeah emo blogger can say whatever hell he wants. I really don't care. With Idiotekque even if I comment on some of his idiosyncrasies, and hello never said I didn't have my own, I know he's a good guy. Mostly. :p
Surely you wouldn't be implying I'm a bitter, sarcastic asshole, would you?

What's everyone picking up in the sale today? I'm running out of credits and the Bethesda sales are weak, so I think I might limit myself to C&C complete.  No coupon hurts, but at least that one hasn't been much cheaper before.

I haven't used any of my plunder during this sale yet. I briefly considered Colonial Marines for $10, then thought if I was going to do stupid things with my credit I'd be better off buying shit like the latest EU4 DLC.

If Witcha 3 shows up I might pick that up though. Even though there's no way in hell I'll be able to play it without an upgrade. Or if those rat bastards got Dungeon of the Endless. They have early access Endless Legend but no dungeon.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind. I've made it a point of trying to explore everything I can as I go along, but I know certain areas are locked until later so I'll go back and triple check once I get those unlocked.

The game isn't without it's faults (combat and detection systems could be better) but I'm loving it so far.
Dammit, the developer console is locked in the game. The option is in the ini files but pressing the console keys doesn't make them pop up.

I'll have to get all the stuff I'm missing, start a new game, then get to the level I can't go to again to grab everything. Uuuuuuugh.

So I caved and bought Football Manager for 5 TF2 keys because I've never played one before and rewards.

You addicts better be right. :p

So I caved and bought Football Manager for 6 TF2 keys because I've never played one before and rewards.

You addicts better be right. :p
I preordered FM 2012 because of TF2 hats and then never even bothered installing it, so don't feel too bad about your purchase.

Probably should list that $9 scarf on the market one of these days.

Keys are worth around $1.80 Paypal, but around $2 wallet.
Gotcha. Too used to buying them with PayPal, I have $0 in my Steam Wallet.

They saw him coming.

#FakeCAG
I like my Russian, and he's not shady. Price of convenience. That'll teach me not to search SteamTrades first, I guess.

I don't often deal in TF2 keys, but someone bought a bunch of my Hammerwatches for 1 TF2 key each.. so I figured what the hell.

Gotcha. Too used to buying them with PayPal, I have $0 in my Steam Wallet.

I like my Russian, and he's not shady. Price of convenience. That'll teach me not to search SteamTrades first, I guess.

I don't often deal in TF2 keys, but someone bought a bunch of my Hammerwatches for 1 TF2 key each.. so I figured what the hell.
So you pretty much got FM2014 for free then? Good deal.

p.s. it's a terrible game. Worst game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back