Playstation Rewards program is back!

^Thanks, but it didn't work. It said "Unique match not found". Guess they haven't/won't ship it yet.

Is there an email address I can contact in case it doesn't get shipped to me?

You're not the only one, I get the same message. I've not had a problem getting my packages, they just seem to show up a day or so after everyone else in Cali has gotten theirs.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Is there an email address I can contact in case it doesn't get shipped to me?[/QUOTE]

[email protected] would be the best way to contact them. I'd say to give it at least another day or two before you contact them just to see if there is any change.

The Fed Ex links may not work if there are multiple packages going to the same zip code. My buddy has a package going to a house that is a different zip code than me, and his shows. However, another buddy of mine that is in the same zip as me, ours doesn't show.

[quote name='warpedsoul']The Fed Ex links may not work if there are multiple packages going to the same zip code. My buddy has a package going to a house that is a different zip code than me, and his shows. However, another buddy of mine that is in the same zip as me, ours doesn't show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried to use the FedEx link and it wouldn't work, I also am not quite sure how to fill it out lol but I'm still waiting on my package........I hope it was shipped to me :cry:

[quote name='hustletron']Yeah I tried to use the FedEx link and it wouldn't work, I also am not quite sure how to fill it out lol but I'm still waiting on my package........I hope it was shipped to me :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Captain Urahara']- Go to this link: https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

- Leave Account No. empty

- In Enter Reference(big box), enter Promo520

- Ship Date can be anytime recent as it will range it +/- 15 days, so today's date works.

- Zipcode: Put your zipcode

It should then give you the results. It's telling me that mine was shipped on the 15th, that it just left Kansas City, MO on it's way to me, and that I should expect it on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

Hope that helps. :)

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Hope that helps. :)[/QUOTE]

lol thanks! I guess I only saw the post with just the URL And no instructions. Or maybe I was blacked out, or both.

Either way no unique match lol, damn.

[quote name='mercenar1e']so if you collect 900+ points for the month and the game is like around 700ish does the rest of the points carry over to next month? im new to this[/QUOTE]

No, points do NOT carry over to the next month sadly.

does anyone know whats going up in august? im going on a trip to Montenegro and the area that im visiting still uses slow ass dial up =D wonder if it will be any good

[quote name='mercenar1e']does anyone know whats going up in august? im going on a trip to Montenegro and the area that im visiting still uses slow ass dial up =D wonder if it will be any good[/QUOTE]

We can makes guesses ahead of time, but we never actually know until it is posted up for everyone to see. Best to check to see what it is just to be safe, even if you have to use dial-up *shivers*

[quote name='Captain Urahara']We can makes guesses ahead of time, but we never actually know until it is posted up for everyone to see. Best to check to see what it is just to be safe, even if you have to use dial-up *shivers*[/QUOTE]

Dial up is the worst...

I only see two polls as well :whistle2:s

Anyway I don't want the game as I never liked Ape Escape, plus I can't play it without a Move controller >_>

I'll just post it to be traded once I get it. If anyone is wanting a second copy, or doesn't manage to get a copy, or whatever, mine will be up for trade.

There are only two poll questions this week. Under Swing Ahead with Week Two, it says poll questions are worth 36 points instead of the normal 54.

I really wish they would add the Move controller to the prizes one of this months because I can't play this either.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I only see two polls as well :whistle2:s

Anyway I don't want the game as I never liked Ape Escape, plus I can't play it without a Move controller >_>

I'll just post it to be traded once I get it. If anyone is wanting a second copy, or doesn't manage to get a copy, or whatever, mine will be up for trade.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'll be up for trading/selling mine, too. I am not getting a Move so I won't be using it.

[quote name='georox']I have enough points for everything now. Don't even want the code for the game... joy. Not sure why I participated now.[/QUOTE]

I think that's the definition of addiction...

The only reason I'm even participating this month is just in case they give out big prizes at the end of the program for people with max points. If they think giving me Move Heroes and this month's game will make me buy a Move controller they must be nuts lol.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']The only reason I'm even participating this month is just in case they give out big prizes at the end of the program for people with max points. If they think giving me Move Heroes and this month's game will make me buy a Move controller they must be nuts lol.[/QUOTE]

Remember, this is the AFTER Party for the House Party where they gave away a Move Controller.

[quote name='JamesFerguson']Remember, this is the AFTER Party for the House Party where they gave away a Move Controller.[/QUOTE]

No that was the last one. This one is a different program based on the same concept.

I was one of the ones that the fed ex link wouldn't work for. I contacted support and they replied with a tracking number. It has already been shipped and will arrive tomorrow. So if the link doesn't work for you, don't be discouraged.

I just finished all of my posts for this week. I'm just waiting for my points to show up. I'll check back later on. So my package is slated for delivery on Wednesday. There's a small chance I could receive it today because it's only four hours away! I'm stoked!

Well at least my email situation has been a success! Got an email from HouseParty about earning points for this week. Of course I've already finished for this week, but at least this means I'm back on their email list :D

Sorry but where can I see my points in the new format? It was on the main page last week, but now I don't see it (or the leader boards for that matter)

^if you go to the main page, and scroll down, it'll say something like "If you are already in the party, click this link", and from that link you can see the points on the right side of the page.

Whoops, I just realized I must have completely missed the first week because I'm sitting at 660 for the month. Oh well, at least I got the requirement.

[quote name='Tsel']Whoops, I just realized I must have completely missed the first week because I'm sitting at 660 for the month. Oh well, at least I got the requirement.[/QUOTE]

No, you didn't miss anything. It's only the second week of this month's prize.

Max points right now is 660.

[quote name='Tsel']Whoops, I just realized I must have completely missed the first week because I'm sitting at 660 for the month. Oh well, at least I got the requirement.[/QUOTE]
No how do you look at your points on the leader board and still don't get that you are at the max right now at 660. lol

I didn't look at the leaderboard. I could have sworn I read a post in here that said someone hit 990 so that's what got me confused.

bread's done
Back