Playstation Rewards program is back!

This is a mess.

First "My Home" tells me I applied and the program's page said I was a host. Now it's the exact opposite. "My Home" says I'm a host, while the program page says I applied. Bleh.

It does appear that I'm a host though. Even though the PSCentral page was telling me I was a host and asking me to apply for the exact same party.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']This is a mess.

First "My Home" tells me I applied and the program's page said I was a host. Now it's the exact opposite. "My Home" says I'm a host, while the program page says I applied. Bleh.

It does appear that I'm a host though. Even though the PSCentral page was telling me I was a host and asking me to apply for the exact same party.[/QUOTE]
It's slowly getting fixed. I can get my points now.

I applied for this months ago and was turned down, but now i've been accepted - odd. What do i do now, fellas? Does the OP give me all the direction i'll need?

[quote name='BossVersion1']I'm confused by the first poll question. Do they mean videos found after searching in the PS Store under games? I counted 8 but really don't know.[/QUOTE]

Just open the poll in a new window and look at the results. I answered 11-20.

Were are the challenges listed? I see the standard post 2 pics, answer polls etc

I can't seem to find the area on commenting on a Sponsored Post.

EDIT: Nevermind found it! New site layout sucks.

does it matter if you answer right or wrong?

never got used to the old layout. i got accepted in the middle of the party period and didn't think it was worth my time to get a low tier.

i am getting used to how to get my points. i just wish my points would update immediately so i knew what was what as i did it. i think i've done one comment on both types of posts and i'm pretty sure i started a new convo. only did one of each so we'll see whats been done and how much each is worth once my points get updated.

my picture points updated after a couple hours or less.

You don't get bonus points for anything, just do them as close to stated to earn your points. You'll get there soon enough. This one should be easy because you can pick and choose 2/3 of what you want to do and still have enough points in two weeks to earn the top tier.

Edit: By the way, I really wish it was the Tiger Woods Move Bundle. It's been a while since I played a golf game and I don't have a Move, so it would kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
my points earned is listed as complete for the week at 330. i only did like one or two of the challenges like they described.

maybe they just recommend it that way to stay on theme. i have no reason to believe there is actually a human element that would check up on us.

[quote name='selfacclaimed']^it wasn't supposed to come in like that. i edited it.

sorry about that.[/QUOTE]
I'm just messing with you. I didn't even start to read it.
done for the week. yes feels good.

Anyone get last months prize yet? I thought I read in my e-mail that it would be delivered by the 12th of July. Haven't got anything yet, wondering if I'm the only one.

It would be sent out by today was what it said. I'm sure at some point today or tomorrow, we'll get the email that our prizes have been shipped out. I wish that their new design also allowed for tracking to go into the emails, so that we don't all have to wonder when our packages will show up.

Is there a trick to getting in this month's House Party? I cant seem to figure out how to get in.

(I was in the last 2 months, received MLB/Motorstorm and waitinf for Infamous 2)

[quote name='Redeema']It would be sent out by today was what it said. I'm sure at some point today or tomorrow, we'll get the email that our prizes have been shipped out. I wish that their new design also allowed for tracking to go into the emails, so that we don't all have to wonder when our packages will show up.[/QUOTE]
I was under the impression that
[quote name='HouseParty']We estimate shipping your PS3™ Aviator Sunglasses and inFAMOUS™2 Game to you around July 13th.[/QUOTE]
Meant that we should be getting it around July 13th, considering it only took them about a week and a half on all the other ones.

[quote name='Redeema']The wording says we will ship it to you around the 13th, not you should be receiving around said date.[/QUOTE]
Well, it probably only going to take a week to get them anyway, not a big deal.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']So we have to reapply? Are all of the older users guaranteed in?[/QUOTE]
I didn't have to do anything and I was still enrolled, the only thing is that it says "Apply for this program!" and I have a duplicate of the Playstation Online Program on this page that says "Apply now", but I'm still enrolled.

So I was involved in this...now I just have a link that says "You've applied to host. Check your host status."

Then I click the link and it brings me to a My Application page. Does this mean I'm no longer part of this program? That would be pretty lame...

But then I go to the points page and it tells me how many points I can earn for the next prizes, so I assume I'm fine. But you know what they say about assuming.

[quote name='captaintek3304']So I was involved in this...now I just have a link that says "You've applied to host. Check your host status."

Then I click the link and it brings me to a My Application page. Does this mean I'm no longer part of this program? That would be pretty lame...

But then I go to the points page and it tells me how many points I can earn for the next prizes, so I assume I'm fine. But you know what they say about assuming.[/QUOTE]
You're enrolled, I have the same message about "You've applied to host". Just do some polls and see if you get points.

Was used to the old layout and now that they updated i can't find the total points i've gotten so far?

EDIT: Nevermind i found it

[quote name='soliunasm']Well, it probably only going to take a week to get them anyway, not a big deal.

I didn't have to do anything and I was still enrolled, the only thing is that it says "Apply for this program!" and I have a duplicate of the Playstation Online Program on this page that says "Apply now", but I'm still enrolled.[/QUOTE]

I normally get my prizes the same week. So infamous 2 might arrive today or tomorrow.

Anyone else get a survey in their email? The tone of the survey made it seem the program is ending (I hope not!). It essentially said thank you for participating and to look forward to the next rewards program.

Edit: and why does it say
"party day
Saturday, March 31, 2012
days to go!"

Odd

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone else get a survey in their email? The tone of the survey made it seem the program is ending (I hope not!). It essentially said thank you for participating and to look forward to the next rewards program.

Edit: and why does it say
"party day
Saturday, March 31, 2012
days to go!"

Odd[/QUOTE]

Because the program runs through next March. That's probably just their way of keeping the party active in their system.

As I said not too long ago, I have no idea where people got the idea that the program is ending soon.

[quote name='soliunasm']You're enrolled, I have the same message about "You've applied to host". Just do some polls and see if you get points.[/QUOTE]

i also have that "enroll" message on my page. but right below it is the section showing that i'm hosting the party.

don't worry about it. start getting your points.

Righto, thanks all. Survey was prolly cuz last month was my first. Hope it does indeed continue through next March (and the starts anew!)

[quote name='Zmonkay']Righto, thanks all. Survey was prolly cuz last month was my first. Hope it does indeed continue through next March (and the starts anew!)[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm hoping for. That would be great!

Here's the FAQ I just wrote. Add to the main page please.

First things first. Here is the FAQ's page where they normally post
the rewards for the month.
(http://www.houseparty.com/faq/event/psrewards2011)
This page (http://www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011) is for the
announcements and on the right hand side it should say "You've applied
to host. Check your host status." Click that link and it should bring
you to this page.
(http://www.houseparty.com/applications/view/3210617) There should be
a link towards the middle of the page asking you to click to see your
point total. This will bring you to the hub where all of your points
should show up. On the right hand side, it tells you how many days are
left in the current promotion. In that same box it'll tell you how
many points you can earn for this period.

These are the weekly challenges.
Upload a photo (http://www.houseparty.com/social_assets/index/type:image/event:psrewards2011/mine:1#)
Add a PartyTalk Post (http://www.houseparty.com/events/discussion_create/303)
Comment on a Sponsored Post (http://www.houseparty.com/events) Click
view and then add your comment(s)
Comment on a PartyTalk Post
(http://www.houseparty.com/events/discussion_index/303/bitmask:ANNOUNCEMENT)
Vote in a poll (http://www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011/polls)

This is normally where they post the recommended challenges, but I
only do the ones where I don't have to go out of my way.
(http://www.houseparty.com/events/discussion_view/839748)

Points normally take an hour to post to your account. Hope this helps!

[quote name='femmebot33']This thread is a wiki, anyone can edit.
And I'm pretty much hating the new set up. I'm giving it a chance but it's irritating.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice that because I posted that, and had to eat dinner.

I'm going to say no one has it yet since they haven't sent out shipping emails. For some reason I feel like the past ones have gone out on Friday's just to make everyone wait that extra day.

I didn't get a shipping email last time. I've noticed they sent out last month's reward email on the same day as this month's so I'm guessing that we should get our prizes on close to the same day.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I didn't get a shipping email last time. I've noticed they sent out last month's reward email on the same day as this month's so I'm guessing that we should get our prizes on close to the same day.[/QUOTE]

Hmm? Fair enough. I remember reading that they were sending them out around the 13th. Who knows though? I know last month I received mine the Friday after that email went out.

I also fixed the links on the main thread since they were broken. Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back