Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='JamesFerguson']Looks like they now have a box to keep you signed in for 2 weeks. Hopefully it actually works so it stops logging us out in between pages.[/QUOTE]

2 weeks? That's like an eternity in House Party's cookie life.

[quote name='admiralvic']... Well that sucks. It was expected, but still sucks![/QUOTE]

Damn...looks like my wish was granted! Lol, I just wish this game was a little better.

[quote name='SmashMan']For the month of July/Super Summer Mischief theme, the rewards are:

• 0 – 445 Points: PlayStation®Move Ape Escape™ Poster
  • 446 – 990 Points: PlayStation®Move Ape Escape™ Poster and PlayStation®Move Ape Escape™ Full Game Download
http://www.houseparty.com/faq/event/psrewards2011[/QUOTE]

Blah...

At least this is just for 3 weeks...

After the awesomeness of inFAMOUS 2, this is okay. I was interested in this game until the bad reviews came out- so I will get to try it after all!

[quote name='SmashMan']For the month of July/Super Summer Mischief theme, the rewards are:

• 446 – 990 Points: PlayStation®Move Ape Escape™ Poster and PlayStation®Move Ape Escape™ Full Game Download
Neat, I was planning on buying it anyway, I love Ape Escape. Now to just get a Move controller.

Bogus. I wish there was a Move involved, I could use the controller. Oh well.

Edit: Just thinking that by this month being a 'smaller' prize, next month may be extra big to compensate. Just a thought, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Redeema']Bogus. I wish there was a Move involved, I could use the controller. Oh well.

Edit: Just thinking that by this month being a 'smaller' prize, next month may be extra big to compensate. Just a thought, though.[/QUOTE]

Well tech speaking it went form high to low.

MLB
Move heroes
I2
Ape

However this is most likely a fall out due to nothing else. If Move heroes was ever intended to be given (which I still doubt). It would have been last month with this month being I2 which would make up for the gap.

Except that it was supposed to be:

MLB The Show
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2 (?) Just assuming this wasn't supposed to Move Heroes and Ape Escape together

I really think that PSN outage did a lot of damage to this program, more than they ever anticipated. Oh well, I guess I'll take it and see what I can do with it.

By the way, the Facebook credits, can they be transferred?

Called it, there really weren't any other options. And it's a download code too so it's not like we can exchange it anywhere. Oh well, should be fun for my nephews.

[quote name='Redeema']Except that it was supposed to be:

MLB The Show
Motorstorm Apocalypse
inFamous 2 (?) Just assuming this wasn't supposed to Move Heroes and Ape Escape together

I really think that PSN outage did a lot of damage to this program, more than they ever anticipated. Oh well, I guess I'll take it and see what I can do with it.

By the way, the Facebook credits, can they be transferred?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'd say "damage", but this is definitely a strategic move. This means that everyone that gets to top tier this month will have incentive to sign into the PSN and DL something. They are trying to get as many people as possible from whatever angle into that store.

It wouldn't surprise me if next month is the same.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Ballsack that sucks! Ah well, only about 1.5 weeks of "work". Sigh. They better fucking make it up with some Ico Collection! :D[/QUOTE]

That's not too bad.

Woah woah woah. I am thoroughly confused.

When I go to my home, it says my application is still under consideration for the program.
When I go to the program, it says I'm a host.
When I go to My Party, it takes me to "Jonathan's party". I have no idea who the Hell "Jonathan" is.

For some strange reason I think they're going to give us Madden 12 as the August prize. Think about it. It comes out at the end of next month, and it's the perfect way to spend some time with your family. I know it's not produced by Sony, but you never know. I would love that as a prize because I haven't bought Madden since '08...

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Woah woah woah. I am thoroughly confused.

When I go to my home, it says my application is still under consideration for the program.
When I go to My Party, it takes me to "Jonathan's party". I have no idea who the Hell "Jonathan" is.[/QUOTE]

Same here Urahara. Except my party is "ARNEL's party." Man I wish my name was Arnel...

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Maybe they aren't done updating. I keep getting "Joshua's Party".

fuck Joshua, whoever he is.[/QUOTE]

Shaq-Fu you buddy. I am Joshua.
No seriously, I am.

Hi guys. My name is Jonathan Arnel Joshua and welcome to my party.

(j/k of course, I hope they get this straightened out quickly. My party is all sorts of messed up still.)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']For some strange reason I think they're going to give us Madden 12 as the August prize. Think about it. It comes out at the end of next month, and it's the perfect way to spend some time with your family. I know it's not produced by Sony, but you never know. I would love that as a prize because I haven't bought Madden since '08...[/QUOTE]

Sony made games only...

I bet Medievil Moves will be a prize once it comes out though.

I updated the wiki. I put infamous 2 in the previous prize area, and put the Ape Escape as the new prize. As far as the 3 week layout goes... I could have sworn I saw it last night but I cannot find it today. If anyone has that information, please update it!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Woah woah woah. I am thoroughly confused.

When I go to My Party, it takes me to "Jonathan's party". I have no idea who the Hell "Jonathan" is.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm a Jonathan. Although, I don't know if I used that when I signed up for this.

Don't steal my stuff!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I updated the wiki. I put infamous 2 in the previous prize area, and put the Ape Escape as the new prize. As far as the 3 week layout goes... I could have sworn I saw it last night but I cannot find it today. If anyone has that information, please update it![/QUOTE]

If it's still at 330pts a week, and 440 is the cap to Level 2 for the game, I think this is just a 2 week round to finish off July.

Damn I wish they'd quit sending out MOVE titles when the majority of participants do not own the MOVE. Oh well, I'm hoping for Madden 12 in September, and was thinking August's prize may be NCAA Football 12 but it will probably be Resistance Greatest Hits Dual Pack 2 games I can care less about getting having finished both a while back.

The 3 week layout is under the FAQ. It says that it's going from July 12 - July 31.

I would get an exact quote for you, but my work internet is sucking balls today, so it's too much of a pain.

weird.. my application status date has changed from July 12 to the 13th, also im getting this message "This party is no longer accepting applications." but an hour ago it said congratulations your a host

[quote name='retail sucks']Damn I wish they'd quit sending out MOVE titles when the majority of participants do not own the MOVE. Oh well, I'm hoping for Madden 12 in September, and was thinking August's prize may be NCAA Football 12 but it will probably be Resistance Greatest Hits Dual Pack 2 games I can care less about getting having finished both a while back.[/QUOTE]

I hope it's not that dual pack because I will sell it, lol. Now Resistance 3? I'm all for it!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I hope it's not that dual pack because I will sell it, lol. Now Resistance 3? I'm all for it![/QUOTE]

I dont see why people cant grasp these have to be Sony published titles... that is the ONLY 100% fact we have. Next month they can give us Uncharted 3 if they wanted (dont see it happening), but it could still happen (in theory).

Now the dual pack is actually nice since its just a slip cover with 2 GOTY games in there. Selling them would be minimal effort and could be combined with the trade 3 for 10 if their value is under 10 usd gained from x.4

[quote name='Teujip']weekly challenges aren't up yet :( oh well, I guess I will start commenting on main thread[/QUOTE]

Yeah what's up! I wan't them challenges to launch so I can see how this new layout is going to work. I finally got used to the old layout! :cry:

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Yeah what's up! I wan't them challenges to launch so I can see how this new layout is going to work. I finally got used to the old layout! :cry:[/QUOTE]

WHOA NOW I love the new layout. Theres a chance Sony might cough up more items like the first month =p. I mean we got use to it and I don't even see the point scale on this one (its not up right?). This could work out very nicely :3

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont see why people cant grasp these have to be Sony published titles... that is the ONLY 100% fact we have. Next month they can give us Uncharted 3 if they wanted (dont see it happening), but it could still happen (in theory).

Now the dual pack is actually nice since its just a slip cover with 2 GOTY games in there. Selling them would be minimal effort and could be combined with the trade 3 for 10 if their value is under 10 usd gained from x.4[/QUOTE]

I would just throw it on Craigslist for $35 or Best Offer. If not, I would keep it sealed and add it to my collection. Now Uncharted 3? That game is looking awesome, and I wish that would be the prize for September. That would make my day.

Well they did something to the site.

I am no longer directed to "Jonathan's party" when I go to My Party :D I'm now directed to "Charles's Party" . . . though my name isn't Charles either . . . and that's a grammar fail on Sony's part :applause:

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Well they did something to the site.

I am no longer directed to "Jonathan's party" when I go to My Party :D I'm now directed to "Charles's Party" . . . though my name isn't Charles either . . . and that's a grammar fail on Sony's part :applause:[/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe the Strunk/White style gives you freedom with the possessive of titles ending in 'S' where you can do it either way, but you only need to be consistent, above all else.

Wow has anyone clicked on the "All Pictures" tab? You get to see everyone's random junk photos lol. I saw lots of default Windows 7 photos, random movie stills from the original Star Wars, and a fat kid stuffing food in his mouth lol.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Wow has anyone clicked on the "All Pictures" tab? You get to see everyone's random junk photos lol. I saw lots of default Windows 7 photos, random movie stills from the original Star Wars, and a fat kid stuffing food in his mouth lol.[/QUOTE]
LOL ikr if you go to recent pictures you will see a picture of Broly thats mine lol I was bored.

bread's done
Back