Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='Foladar']Probably be lucky if it lasts the month.

Wish I hadn't missed a week but at least I wasn't crazy for Infamous.[/QUOTE]
Well consider my hope crushed. :cry:

Those'll probably be dead in a week.

I also can't receive emails from them. Only when I directly contact HP. I have no idea how to white list but I'm guessing that my email is having the same issues as Urahara.

I think these are the aviator glasses ( http://twitpic.com/5chtlr )
Kinda disappointed (but not surprised) the arv of the glasses is only $5; so they must be pretty crappy.

On the plus side, I'm really excited about Infamous 2, and am completely unsure about next month. It's a good thing in my opinion that they keep a tight lip about the following month's prizes; the monthly surprise is a nice touch.

[quote name='gebura']I think these are the aviator glasses ( http://twitpic.com/5chtlr )
Kinda disappointed (but not surprised) the arv of the glasses is only $5; so they must be pretty crappy.

On the plus side, I'm really excited about Infamous 2, and am completely unsure about next month. It's a good thing in my opinion that they keep a tight lip about the following month's prizes; the monthly surprise is a nice touch.[/QUOTE]

Those dont look TOO bad.

I was hoping the aviators wouldn't be cheap plastic, but it looks like they will be if that's what they actually look like.

So how are we supposed to read the text in the email?

"We estimate shipping your PS3™ Aviator Sunglasses and inFAMOUS™2 Game to you around July 13th."

Shipping out around the 13th or shipping so we receive by the 13th? :)

[quote name='SmashMan']So how are we supposed to read the text in the email?

"We estimate shipping your PS3™ Aviator Sunglasses and inFAMOUS™2 Game to you around July 13th."

Shipping out around the 13th or shipping so we receive by the 13th? :)[/QUOTE]

Last month, I received my prizes by the 15th.

[quote name='SmashMan']So how are we supposed to read the text in the email?

Shipping out around the 13th or shipping so we receive by the 13th? :)[/QUOTE]

Not a big deal either or since thats only 5 days from now. Since they ship fedex it shouldnt be more than 5 days extra.

[quote name='gebura']Kinda disappointed (but not surprised) the arv of the glasses is only $5; so they must be pretty crappy.[/QUOTE]
$5 sounds like a lot for sunglasses, so they'll probably be better than any I've ever owned.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']If that was true then it's laughably bad. At least I'd have the bracelets to rave with.[/QUOTE]

I actually went to a rave wearing that bracelet. It'd be better if the lights flashed faster. Plus after a while it gets lazy and just stays on red.

[quote name='CBas92']I actually went to a rave wearing that bracelet. It'd be better if the lights flashed faster. Plus after a while it gets lazy and just stays on red.[/QUOTE]

I wish my wrist was smaller because I would wear it! Lol

[quote name='CBas92']I actually went to a rave wearing that bracelet. It'd be better if the lights flashed faster. Plus after a while it gets lazy and just stays on red.[/QUOTE]
I did the same! Mine never stayed on red, though. :cool:

Ugh, I think I'll prolly stick with my $3.00 Walmart aviators. Not bad, but ah well, they're free right?

Edit: and just to be clear, we don't need to do anything to earn points again until the 12 when the next round starts, right? Sometimes the website doesn't show up right for me so just making sure I'm not missing something.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Last month, I received my prizes by the 15th.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='admiralvic']Not a big deal either or since thats only 5 days from now. Since they ship fedex it shouldnt be more than 5 days extra.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not a big deal either way. I'm just moving next month so I'm getting some packing done this week while I have free time so an ETA would be cool so I can keep an eye out. Their wording confused me.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Ugh, I think I'll prolly stick with my $3.00 Walmart aviators. Not bad, but ah well, they're free right?

Edit: and just to be clear, we don't need to do anything to earn points again until the 12 when the next round starts, right? Sometimes the website doesn't show up right for me so just making sure I'm not missing something.[/QUOTE]

You can post on the site to see what people are anticipating for the prizes, and their comment on the previous month's challenges etc. Tuesday can't come fast enough, wait it'll be here before you know it.

[quote name='SmashMan']I had those same doubts, but Motorstorm doesn't exactly represent family gaming the way the previous games have. The program seems to be more PS3-oriented and less family-oriented this time around.

...and I'd bet on inFamous 2. Looking around the site, some photos have been uploaded by the account that uploaded the newest Summer image.

pv_slides_sonyjune_8.jpg

So the July period is open for guessing. :lol:

The lightning bolts surrounding the image lead me to lean towards inFamous 2 for June.[/QUOTE]

Found this way back on page 33. Looks like a solid clue to what the next challenge will be. I'm guessing resistance double pack, only because it kinda fits in with the dependence day theme.

sounds like resistance to me as well..hey maybe we'll get lucky and get Resistance 3 early....One can hope can't they...

[quote name='dabsac80']Found this way back on page 33. Looks like a solid clue to what the next challenge will be. I'm guessing resistance double pack, only because it kinda fits in with the dependence day theme.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I posted that! :D

I don't know if it still applies, to be honest. Now all they have on the party page is a graphic for July 12th. Maybe they're dropping the "Dependence Day" theme? It just seems stupid to create a new graphic (leaving out the theme name) when they already had one made a month ago.

Obviously all speculation on my part.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I hope it's not the double pack. I have both of them already...[/QUOTE]
I hope it is, as I have neither of them.

Truth be told the M rating for the both of them makes me think it won't be them though.

Meh, I'm not too interested in the Resistance pack, but free is free and I won't complain if that happens to be the prize. I have played the hell out of them both though, so I'll likely end up trading it in or giving it to a friend.

Let's make the list again of upcoming SCEA software according to the GameStop website:

*Tiger Woods Move Bundle (I thought this was a joke mentioned earlier, but apparently not. SCEA is listed as the publisher, not sure why, though.) 7/12
*Resistance 3 (there's a Doomsday edition that retails for $150 with the Move rifle and controllers) 9/6 [Rated M]
*God of War Origins Collection 9/13 [Rated M]
*Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection 9/27
*Wireless Stereo Headset 10/01
*Twisted Metal 10/4
* Ratchet and Clank All 4 One 10/18
*Carnival Island 10/18 (We'll be getting this one almost for sure eventually)
*Everybody Dance 10/18
*Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest 10/18
*Uncharted 3 11/1
*PlayStation 3D Display (Please let this be a prize) 11/26
*EyePet & Friends 12/1
*Sorcery 12/31
*Starhawk 2/1/2012
*the rest is 2012

The only thing that's coming out in this next month according to this is the Tiger Woods game. That might take care of a couple things, those of us who don't have Move controllers and a game. Of course they can always regift something from the past, go digital (maybe even a PSN card?), or who knows.

You know what I think would be a cool prize set?

Tier 1: $10 PSN credit
Tier 2: $20 PSN credit
Tier 3: $50 PSN credit

That's about the cost of the new games they've been giving out, so it all equals out and it makes sense. Not with the theme of course, but it'd be an easy way for them to catch up.

[quote name='Tsel']You know what I think would be a cool prize set?

That's about the cost of the new games they've been giving out, so it all equals out and it makes sense. Not with the theme of course, but it'd be an easy way for them to catch up.[/QUOTE]
I would LOVE for this to happen. I kinda doubt it, though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would LOVE for this to happen. I kinda doubt it, though.[/QUOTE]

I could actually see it happening. It's a lot easier then shipping out a bunch of individual prizes. You get an email with your code and bam, it's done.

It'd be even cooler if they stacked, so if you got to Tier 3, you got $80 PSN credit. :lol:

[quote name='Tsel']I could actually see it happening. It's a lot easier then shipping out a bunch of individual prizes. You get an email with your code and bam, it's done.

It'd be even cooler if they stacked, so if you got to Tier 3, you got $80 PSN credit. :lol:[/QUOTE]
As much as I would love for some free PSN credit, I hope it's not that because of my email problems with HouseParty.

That would be fantastic, as generic is that is.

The 12th may be a good day (PSN Summer Sale and meh announcement) or a great day (PSN Summer Sale and kick ass prize pack). Either way, I can't wait :D

(will pre-emptively offer Resistance or Uncharted combo pack in trade for PS Move Heroes, as I already have both games from either pack if that's the prize ;)

That's about the cost of the new games they've been giving out, so it all equals out and it makes sense. Not with the theme of course, but it'd be an easy way for them to catch up.[/QUOTE]

Naturally it costs Sony less to print a game, ship a game and all that than 50 usd. If they went that route I could see MAYBE 20 usd + 3 - 1 year of plus. However I dont see that happening.

I would love that or the Tiger Woods Bundle. I love my sports games.

[quote name='dabsac80']Found this way back on page 33. Looks like a solid clue to what the next challenge will be. I'm guessing resistance double pack, only because it kinda fits in with the dependence day theme.[/QUOTE]

The Resistance Double Pack comes out next week- so I am definitely thinking that this is the prize. I already have most of these prizes... boo! At least I don't have inFMAOUS 2!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']The Resistance Double Pack comes out next week- so I am definitely thinking that this is the prize. I already have most of these prizes... boo! At least I don't have inFMAOUS 2![/QUOTE]

I believe last week since I've seen them in person. They're not that bad since they're just the two games in a slipcover.

[quote name='Redeema']Yeah, I just got an email that says that the dual pack is in stores now.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll most likely sell my copy since I already own both of them.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hopefully they fixed whatever it is that constantly signs me out.[/QUOTE]
thank you I get signed out at least 3 times when getting my points

Has this redesign screwed up anyone else's party?

At the top left of my page it says

Welcome to the party!

You’re almost there. Please check your inbox for a link to confirm your registration.
But at the bottom left it says my application is under consideration.
Of course I have no freaking email from them and have had trouble getting there emails. I swear if this throws me out of the party I will rage so hard.

Well I did some searching on the site and found a page explaining to not be alarmed and that we should ignore the new party page for now. Link - http://www.houseparty.com/events/discussion_view/838984

I still requested they resend me the link to verify my account, which they did. The party still shows as an application, though I assume this will be for everyone and that everyone, or at least almost everyone, will be auto-accepted in from last time.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Has this redesign screwed up anyone else's party?

At the top left of my page it says

But at the bottom left it says my application is under consideration.
Of course I have no freaking email from them and have had trouble getting there emails. I swear if this throws me out of the party I will rage so hard.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't worry too much. I noticed this on one of the pages:

Don't be alarmed!

Your PlayStation rewards program did not disappear. But since we've updated houseparty.com, this page is a placeholder.

Please ignore the "My Party" info and check back on July 12 when we go live with a whole new theme,...

[quote name='dabsac80']looks like they did a complete remodel of the house party website hopefully it will be much easier to navigate now[/QUOTE]

I want to see this. Sounds awesome.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Already found that out and corrected myself Chemosh013. Thanks for the heads-up though.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I was a little worried too when it didn't look like my party was up.

[quote name='JamesFerguson']Looks like they now have a box to keep you signed in for 2 weeks. Hopefully it actually works so it stops logging us out in between pages.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for that as well. I don't know how many times I had to log back into my account.

bread's done
Back