Playstation Rewards program is back!

UPDATE ABOUT EMAILS AND LATEST SHIPMENT

Email problem fixed? Hopefully!:
I received an email from the help@ email stating that I haven't received any emails from the info@ email because I "unsubscribed" from their emailing list, which I never did. They let me know that they re-subscribed me to prevent this from happening again. I will update again if I start getting emails from the info@ email.

inFAMOUS Anarchy code:
EDIT: My inFAMOUS Anarchy code for the infamousanarchy.com/houseparty site was included in the same email as I hadn't gotten it sooner due to not receiving emails, but apparently it's invalid. Yes I went to the infamousanarchy.com/houseparty link and entered it and it says it's invalid >_>

Shipments:
In the same email, they advised me that I would be getting any physical items later as there was a delay in shipment. Shipping should occur on Monday. No date given, but I assume 7/18.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']UPDATE ABOUT EMAILS AND LATEST SHIPMENT

Email problem fixed? Hopefully!:
I received an email from the help@ email stating that I haven't received any emails from the info@ email because I "unsubscribed" from their emailing list, which I never did. They let me know that they re-subscribed me to prevent this from happening again. I will update again if I start getting emails from the info@ email.

inFAMOUS 2 Facebook code:
My inFAMOUS 2 Facebook code was included in the same email as I hadn't gotten it sooner due to not receiving emails.

Shipments:
In the same email, they advised me that I would be getting any physical items later as there was a delay in shipment. Shipping should occur on Monday. No date given, but I assume 7/18.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, I was wondering if anyone got any credits yet. I used the code they sent me and input it on the site along with my e-mail and I haven't gotten an e-mail confirming anything about any credits. Wonder what the hold up is.

[quote name='soliunasm']Thanks for the update, I was wondering if anyone got any credits yet. I used the code they sent me and input it on the site along with my e-mail and I haven't gotten an e-mail confirming anything about any credits. Wonder what the hold up is.[/QUOTE]

Turns out it wasn't the credits code. It was for the infamousanarchy.com/houseparty link, but mine is invalid >_>

Edited my post to reflect that.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Turns out it wasn't the credits code. It was for the infamousanarchy.com/houseparty link, but mine is invalid >_>

Edited my post to reflect that.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I put it on there and they asked me to put down my e-mail. Did it like a week ago or whenever they sent the e-mails and I still don't have any Facebook credits.

I just don't get why they sent me an invalid code. Maybe they were useable for a certain period of time, and that time is up? Whatever, it just sucks.

At least I should be getting my email updates now . . . hopefully. This problem shouldn't happen with this month's prize . . . again hopefully.

I'm stuck at 312 and don't know how to get to 330 for the week. I complete challenges and get no credit for them. All I have left is one poll, but there's only one this week that gets me credit.

[quote name='Gram']I'm stuck at 312 and don't know how to get to 330 for the week. I complete challenges and get no credit for them. All I have left is one poll, but there's only one this week that gets me credit.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... for me, only two polls showed up on the main page. I had to go through another link to find all 3 of them.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Hmm... for me, only two polls showed up on the main page. I had to go through another link to find all 3 of them.[/QUOTE]

Same for me.

I'm still not sure where to find the Sponsored Party Talks, are they the Announcements?

EDIT: It appears it is!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Any way to delete pictures? I keep spamming the same Windows 7 pics, and I'd like to delete them after I get the points.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't look like it. I think you could on the previous HomeParty page though.

[quote name='soliunasm']Doesn't look like it. I think you could on the previous HomeParty page though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you could delete photos on the old website format, but it looks like they removed it now. Otherwise they just hid it extremely well . . .

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I have 306 points, and I've commented on numerous threads and I haven't received my points...I'll check later on. Edit: I have my points.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too. Got like 1/3 of my points and then nothing for 20 or 30 minutes. Glad they finally came.

I use a netbook, and I've noticed sometimes I can't see the bottom of the popups. For example, when you log in a little pop up window comes up. I have to hit enter to log in because I can't see the button on the bottom. Same with the add pictures pop up. I can see a tiny sliver of the done button or whatever it says. You should be able to drag the pop up around.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/BigMastadon/ef484889.jpg

Just got my package today.. those are the sunglasses and obviously Infamous 2.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/BigMastadon/bea06c23.jpg

The bar code isn't scratched, it's just the outside plastic. So it could easily be thrown into a new case or something if that bothers you.

Sunglasses are 100% UV Protection with UV 400 on it and a PS3 logo on the side.

(I received no email notifying me of it shipping btw)

(Replaced image with the links since they were freakishly huge)

I got my package today also. The UPC on Infamous 2 is fully intact! It looks like they were in a hurry because the plastic has a tiny tear, but they missed the UPC completely. I gave my daughter the shades.

I'll be waiting for mine. My fedex dude is getting all stealthy on me though. The last time he came I found the package on the porch and my dogs didn't even bark.

CheapAssHustla thanks for the update!

Got mine as well. Man, are these 'aviators' cheap.

My inFamous actually has a slight tear on the actual UPC. Oh well.

People are getting their packages already? I was told by HouseParty

[quote name='HouseParty']Any physical rewards that you might be waiting for will be shipped on Monday - there was a delay in getting the prizes to our distributor. Thanks for your patience, and party on![/QUOTE]

Maybe they meant me specifically? Or maybe this is a late email and they meant last Monday? Or maybe . . . ugh I don't know at this rate >_>

[quote name='femmebot33']I'll be waiting for mine. My fedex dude is getting all stealthy on me though. The last time he came I found the package on the porch and my dogs didn't even bark.

CheapAssHustla thanks for the update![/QUOTE]

Anytime man. I'm always looking to help out the community anyway I can! I hope my game comes today!

Someone should have explained to them 'aviator sunglasses' because those aren't the aviators I know. Those look like cheap shades from the dollar store. Perfect disposables, I guess. I was hoping for something at least worth more than $20.00, but maybe I was just getting my hopes up too high. I should have known better after the 'Mayhem pack'.

Got mine as well. Glad for the game (only 1 etch across the barcode, not sand blasted like I've read some previous things were) but the shades went right in the garbage. Blech.

[quote name='Redeema']Someone should have explained to them 'aviator sunglasses' because those aren't the aviators I know. Those look like cheap shades from the dollar store. Perfect disposables, I guess. I was hoping for something at least worth more than $20.00, but maybe I was just getting my hopes up too high. I should have known better after the 'Mayhem pack'.[/QUOTE]

Damn since their not real aviators I can't donate mine to local law enforcement :cool::lol: Just kidding, I do a lot of ATV riding so I'll use them when I ride instead of using a good pair.

Yup, just got mine as well here in Illinois. The barcode has a teeny scratch, along with an area that feels like its been shaved of had some sandpaper on the lower back area that separates when you open it up. You can just throw it in a new case if it bothers you though.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/001.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/004.jpg

The "Aviators" are just cheap sunglasses and they feel like they'll break at any moment.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/002.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/003.jpg

Very glad I got them though, I love this program.

[quote name='Redeema']Someone should have explained to them 'aviator sunglasses' because those aren't the aviators I know. Those look like cheap shades from the dollar store. Perfect disposables, I guess. I was hoping for something at least worth more than $20.00, but maybe I was just getting my hopes up too high. I should have known better after the 'Mayhem pack'.[/QUOTE]

I got my package today & I agree about the glasses. I found a pair of HD Aviator sunglasses at Family Dollar for $10. So it kind of funny & a little sad that a PlayStation program would sent such cheap looking shades with a PS3 logo.

Free is Free. Yay! Thanx Cag!

thanx for that tracking link, it said mine was just delivered 10 minutes ago. woot

[quote name='soliunasm']Yup, just got mine as well here in Illinois. The barcode has a teeny scratch, along with an area that feels like its been shaved of had some sandpaper on the lower back area that separates when you open it up. You can just throw it in a new case if it bothers you though.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/001.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The case/UPC is in "REALLY" great shape compared to how they usually kill them. My copy of Motorstorm 3 was butchered with a large 1 inch long, 1/8th inch wide burn through the case, insert/UPC, & the outside plastic was torn. However MLB 2011's case didn't have the slash all the way through & the UPC was fine LOL.

I'm FedEx Purchase Order #3185(of 6000 I believe) and they shipped it early on Friday the 15th so hopefully they were in a hurry and didn't kill my UPC. I have new cases that I bought last week on Ebay(5 for $10).

The "Aviators" are just cheap sunglasses and they feel like they'll break at any moment.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/002.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/soliunasm/003.jpg

Very glad I got them though, I love this program.

Yeah, I'll stick with the tinted safety glasses(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/214ZVT8WK2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg) my dad gets from work. I'm not much of a sunglasses wearer but damn those are cheap, cheaper than Family Dollar or Dollar General and that's saying a lot.

[quote name='retail sucks']The case/UPC is in "REALLY" great shape compared to how they usually kill them. My copy of Motorstorm 3 was butchered with a large 1 inch long, 1/8th inch wide burn through the case, insert/UPC, & the outside plastic was torn. However MLB 2011's case didn't have the slash all the way through & the UPC was fine LOL.

I'm Purchase Order #3185(of 6000 I believe) and they shipped it a little later on Friday the 15th so hopefully they were in a hurry and didn't kill my UPC. I have new cases that I bought last week on Ebay(5 for $10).

Yeah, I'll stick with the tinted safety glasses(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/214ZVT8WK2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg) my dad gets from work. I'm not much of a sunglasses wearer but damn those are cheap, cheaper than Family Dollar or Dollar General and that's saying a lot.[/QUOTE] check the prize info on there site.. i checked it last week and infamous value was $50 and the shades value was $3

[quote name='sir-fly']check the prize info on there site.. i checked it last week and infamous value was $50 and the shades value was $3[/QUOTE]

I thought I read they were $5 USD a couple of weeks back on the site. Maybe they changed to these instead of the PS3 Aviators someone posted pics of a week or so ago. I know you can't expect much for $3-5 sunglasses but damn those look like an eye hazard if a decent gust of wind blows through and hits them LOL, or they'd break if you grab the ear piece wrong :cool:

I loved the PS3 skateboard key chain & bracelet though, they were cool.

wow, you can get 37.75 for infamous 2 at bestbuy with +50% promo. im not saying we should flip these games, but damn, you know it will be less than $40 in the next few months...

[quote name='Velo214']wow, you can get 37.75 for infamous 2 at bestbuy with +50% promo. im not saying we should flip these games, but damn, you know it will be less than $40 in the next few months...[/QUOTE]

or... you can do the following (which makes a LOT more sense to me atleast lol)

1. Trade in the game + 50% which is currently 38 (im rounding up to save time)
  2. Preorder Uncharted 3 so you know you will have time.
  3. Cancel the preorder to get the 38 back.
  4. Find a Bestbuy near you with this in stock.
  5. Have them price match it with this and you should get the match without a hassle. If you get a hassle you can try using this and there should be none.
  6. Buy it for 22 + tax which for people of MI should be 3.6.

Sadly the B2G1 sale will be over when most of us get the game; which would have made this deal far sweeter.

[quote name='admiralvic']or... you can do the following (which makes a LOT more sense to me atleast lol)

1. Trade in the game + 50% which is currently 38 (im rounding up to save time)
  2. Preorder Uncharted 3 so you know you will have time.
  3. Cancel the preorder to get the 38 back.
  4. Find a Bestbuy near you with this in stock.
  5. Have them price match it with this and you should get the match without a hassle. If you get a hassle you can try using this and there should be none.
  6. Buy it for 22 + tax which for people of MI should be 3.6.

Sadly the B2G1 sale will be over when most of us get the game; which would have made this deal far sweeter.[/QUOTE]

Too much work, lol. I'll just take my free copy. Don't judge me because this site made me this way, lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Too much work, lol. I'll just take my free copy. Don't judge me because this site made me this way, lol.[/QUOTE]

I fully agree, but if you were to flip it I dont think you could beat 22 for the Super Voucher (80% of the DLC) + OST + Backpack + Special Box + Figure. If you wanted to add another step you could resell the CE copy for another 38 and just wait for the game to drop to a price you're willing to pay like 20 LOL

Mine is showing delivery for Tuesday.

Just doesnt look like I'm in for the new House Party. Cant seem to see my points, just an "apply now" button.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Mine is showing delivery for Tuesday.

Just doesnt look like I'm in for the new House Party. Cant seem to see my points, just an "apply now" button.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure you don't have any adblock enabled on your browser.I had mine on and after I disabled it on that website the points section showed up.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Mine is showing delivery for Tuesday.

Just doesnt look like I'm in for the new House Party. Cant seem to see my points, just an "apply now" button.[/QUOTE]

I was having the same problem and I tried using Internet Explorer instead of FireFox and the points/leaderboard showed right up.

[quote name='retail sucks']I was having the same problem and I tried using Internet Explorer instead of FireFox and the points/leaderboard showed right up.[/QUOTE]

That did the trick, was using Firefox. Thanks!!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Not yet. According to FedEx I'm expecting delivery on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]
How is everyone tracking their shipment? I tried the fedex method, but it will not work. What is is displaying for those saying they have an estimated arrival date?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']How is everyone tracking their shipment? I tried the fedex method, but it will not work. What is is displaying for those saying they have an estimated arrival date?[/QUOTE]

- Go to this link: https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

- Leave Account No. empty

- In Enter Reference(big box), enter Promo520

- Ship Date can be anytime recent as it will range it +/- 15 days, so today's date works.

- Zipcode: Put your zipcode

It should then give you the results. It's telling me that mine was shipped on the 15th, that it just left Kansas City, MO on it's way to me, and that I should expect it on the 20th.

bread's done
Back