Please Close Thread.

Ok so my buddy got the L4D code already.

PM me with your paypal address when you see this. I want:

1 dragon age code 360
1 brutal legend code 360

Thank you sir.

Hey man, can I get these for the 360? Just pm me your paypal, and I will gift you payment. Thanks.
1 - Left4Dead 2 - In-Game Bat

1 - Dragon Age: Origins - Feral Wolf Charm and Memory Band
1 - Brutal Legend - In-game Guitar Weapon

Swag arrived today! The Magna Carta II artbook is TINY! Wasn't expecting that :lol: Still awesome, though, especially since I got the game while it was $33 on Amazon.

^I dont think you know what the word lowball means. I think you are thinking about a lowball AUCTION

pmed you die

vtried to pm you slidecage, but your inbox is full!

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for

$1ea 28 - Tekken 6 Calenders
$2 1 - Hero's Saga Laevetein Tactics (I think it is like a plastic folder?)

shipped or is that price including shipping

Taking into consideration how this site commonly uses the word, lowball, it is widely known that the majority of the CAG community associate it with a kind of auction. Having said this, you are using this word out of context, and I don't think you know what the word means:

"The Low-ball is a persuasion and selling technique that works by first gaining commitment to an idea or item at a lower cost than you actually intend to charge, then, using the fact that people will behave consistently with their earlier commitments you raise the price."

See, this does not fit in w/your auction type. You might wanna look into changing your thread title. That is if you aren't misleading people intentionally to get views.

Lol
first off thank you for the free bump ;)

lowball = low price. NOT Auction

seeing that you are new to the forum ( at least member wise) i think I better know what CAGs associate the word with.

The word lowball only became associated with the word auction when dv8mad started the fad of having a 'dv8mad lowball AUCTION'. As you can see I never mention the word 'auction' but do say 'list' which obviously shows a LIST not an auction :p

And nobody, including myself, cares about view count. Only iTrader feedback and maybe post count, which you are helping me with ;)

EDIT: just noticed that was your first post, so I do hope your only reason to sign up was not to post that ridiculous comment. But please, I am all for free bumps ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leftwing1018']Lol
first off thank you for the free bump ;)

lowball = low price. NOT Auction

seeing that you are new to the forum ( at least member wise) i think I better know what CAGs associate the word with.

The word lowball only became associated with the word auction when dv8mad started the fad of having a 'dv8mad lowball AUCTION'. As you can see I never mention the word 'auction' but do say 'list' which obviously shows a LIST not an auction :p

And nobody, including myself, cares about view count. Only iTrader feedback and maybe post count, which you are helping me with ;)

EDIT: just noticed that was your first post, so I do hope your only reason to sign up was not to post that ridiculous comment. But please, I am all for free bumps ;)[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Paid. PS, I just noticed the post from "Gaming Dude" on the last page. What a tool. His only other post is also a bitching complaint in someone's TL. He's just what we always needed around here, thank God for "Gaming Dude"!

leftwing you get a free bump.

also your thread crapper "Gaming Dude"/free bumper did it in another thread and I said something. he then proceeds to PM me.

Here is my response to his PM about me probably being 13yrs old and PM'ing mods to get him kicked lol...

first off I wouldn't waste my time going to the trouble. Your jackassery alone will get you booted out real quick.

Don't flatter yourself to think I would put forth any effort to get you booted. I have better things to do with my time and as stated previously your attitude will get you nowhere fast. Just where do you get off telling him what to do on HIS tradelist anyways? If you dont like it move on. You are the one being a baby.

And plus I dont want to deal with any more of your riff raff so the ignore button will be put to great use on you.

^haha yeah that guy definitely does not fit in in this community. Funny how he actually PMed you about it haha

I do find his comments comical though, so I decided not to put him on my ignore list lol

bread's done
Back