Please Close Thread.

bought this a while back, but never got around to opening it or putting it on my pc, so it's yours for free!

well, you have to pay for shipping ;)

You've presented me with the ultimate CAG dilemma of offering something free, but something I would never possibly play.

I'll do the right thing and let someone who could use it claim it. :D

I have a question about the beatles rockband codes, so there are 3 individual codes per card right? Can we choose which codes to download or how does redeeming work? Do they have an expiration date?

[quote name='chililili']I have a question about the beatles rockband codes, so there are 3 individual codes per card right? Can we choose which codes to download or how does redeeming work? Do they have an expiration date?[/QUOTE]

I also have these questions. Can they be used on the Wii? I know its download system is slightly different. Can the codes only be used on certain songs?

Just FYI people on the Rock Band codes, they are legit (and redeemable) but the songs were not sent to my e-mail. I am currently resolving this issue with EA customer support. But just heads up since this was supposed to be a pre-order bonus its currently probably not working well on the EA side of things.

But this is a good legitimate sale.

[quote name='chililili']Just FYI people on the Rock Band codes, they are legit (and redeemable) but the songs were not sent to my e-mail. I am currently resolving this issue with EA customer support. But just heads up since this was supposed to be a pre-order bonus its currently probably not working well on the EA side of things.

But this is a good legitimate sale.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me! Post if you get a resolution.

thank you bump for going out of your way to get me a network adapter and at a good price.

other people's demands were a bit much for me. only yours and 1 other person were reasonable. well there were a couple that said they would get back to me as well I guess.

hey man looks like I got a network adapter coming. my buddy got one for me and is bringing it home this weekend with him.

thanks for your effort and willingness to find me one.

free bump!

bump. interested in some dlc.
question on the DJ Hero. Is the dlc code good for a specific two songs? Or if I bought all 3 codes you have, would I get to pick 6 songs I want?
let me know, also interested in a L4D2 bat.

added Fallout 3 GOTY for 360, Ive had the game for over a month and have only played it for about 2 hours, so I want it to go to someone that will enjoy it! up for checking lists and offers

slowly returning the few pms I got. Just thinking about what I want to do :)
For Fallout, I am looking to trade for a newer release game though, or sell, that would be really good as I am about 40 short of finishing paying for my Bioshock 2 LE ;)

bread's done
Back