Please Close Thread.

Debating whether or not to sell my Assassin's Creed 2 Master Assassin's edition. I played through the whole game, got almost all of the achievements, and will probably never play through the game again. But, it is one of, if not the best, game I have played, so it is a collectible. But, I could use the money for future game purchases. Hmmm...

Decided to put up my Assassin's Creed II Master Assassin's Edition for sale. I really want to try and purchase a PS3 Slim soon so that will get me a 3rd of the way there!

[quote name='leftwing1018']Just found out I won a Tekken 6 Collector's Edition Bundle in the CAG Child Play Charity Raffle!![/QUOTE]

Some guys have all the luck. ;) Congrats, glad you got something for supporting a good cause.

Free bump.

daily lowball is back, will have item(s) up soon! (debating whether to put all up again at once, that way if you want to buy more than one you can save on shipping, or just do one at a time)

Yay, Daily Lowballs are back!!

Also, I just noticed that I had a spare Bioshock slipcover, its kinda beat up but if you wanted it I can send it to you for shipping costs, let me know.

leftwing what happened to those SNES games you had? did you sell them all already? I was interested in a few. You going to daily lowball them?

Also someone needs to buy that MGS: Twin Snakes. Great price for a rare game! I would but I already have it!

It's possible, but unlikely, since I'm debating throwing everything into a lowball and need money moreso than games atm. You're free to offer, of course.

Could you do $95 for Ass Creed and Twin Snakes? or CML.

Where are you in MA?

I also have a Nightmare Before Christmas (Steelbook) sealed

Doods! Leftwing rocks! Seriously, trade with him.

Or else..

pyzamdogmurder.jpg

bread's done
Back