PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I did'nt wait and picked up Decetion IV:Nightmare Princess at launch..
Dariusburst should'nt bother me too much being in japanese as I dont think there is much of a story only good old shooter..or shmup- I Wish someone would release a Raiden hd collection for Psvita..

I still have no idea what actually happens in that game but I found this picture and want it even more now:

kan-colle-kai-573x600.png
u should just watch the anime

If anyone needs a physical copy of Oreshika let me know. I *may* know of a place you can order it from for around $40-45 after shipping. They also have other hard find physical vita carts in English like FF-X2 and Soul Sacrifice Delta and Deception iv, all for retail.

PM me if you would like details. I'd post it here but would rather not have lurkers buying them up for eBay :(

Thanks for the heads up on LSWTFA. Pre-ordered. 

Also, to everyone that sent me a PM, I have responded to ALL of you. :) 

slept in another 30 minutes today...  :wall:

The only version you are able to order right now is the PS4 DE (69.99 down to 55.99) All others are unavailable now.

If anyone was wondering: Atelier Escha and Logy+ for Vita doesn't fix the typos for the most part, including mixing up S M L. They did change one item's name to make it fit a mission's different translation. There aren't a lot of new segments, and the music seems to have not been balanced properly in the English Dub for the new segments. It's not too big of a problem since most of it is quiet, but there was one area with louder music that was a little hard to hear. Framerate is all over the place performance wise, but for some reason Escha's Book of Knowlege animation seems to go to 60FPS.  I think Koei Tecmo only tested the first couple hours of gameplay and called it good.

Amazon is offering 20% off Lego Marvel Avengers for Prime members, even though it's not a pre-order. Drops it to about $24.
Yep, Amazon extends the 20% off for pre-orders AND during the first 2 weeks of release. :)

edit: I'm late to the punch. Ignore this. Nothing to see here, move along!

If anyone buys Crypt of the NecroDancer could someone let me know what the actual download size is for the Vita.

The Vita page says 2.2GB and the PS4 page says 1.2GB. I'm sure that is not correct. Thanks

Honestly, stores should really just offer forever plans (or...until they go under).
It'd be a bad business model for Best Buy, GCU was originally like $110 for 2 years and no one was buying it. After they realized it was selling like crazy at $30 they decided to make that the permanent price for GCU and I have zero problems paying $30 every two years for the 20% discount, it pays for itself super fast for me. I probably buy about 50 games a year give or take and I buy the majority of them at Best Buy so the amount of money saved is awesome. I don't think I'd opt into anything more than 2 years though since the price would likely be higher for a longer term plan, when 2 years is pretty long already.

So...is the vita firmware still causing issues? I haven't updated yet, but I think I will have to if I want to transfer my SAO save to the PS4 version that's on sale right now.

So...is the vita firmware still causing issues? I haven't updated yet, but I think I will have to if I want to transfer my SAO save to the PS4 version that's on sale right now.
It's apparently widespread but not everyone has them. I've had zero issues personally. *knock on wood*

A part of me was hoping Sekai managed to convince Sony to make a larger Vita Cart. 

At least Sekai realized that a couple of people only want the Vita version and were not willing to pay an extra 50ish for a Steam Copy they don't want . :lol:

HEADS UP:

Root Double is entering its final hours and just added a $40 tier for a digital copy of the VITA game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/root-double-before-crime-after-days-xtend-edition?ref=hero_thanks

Only 250 available, and 214 available at the time of this posting.

If the expensive tiers were too much for you, the $40 option is around what I expect retail would be for this, so good move on Sekai Project's part.
You got me... I have still yet to pay for Muv Luv oi..... wtb $150 extra bucks

A part of me was hoping Sekai managed to convince Sony to make a larger Vita Cart.

At least Sekai realized that a couple of people only want the Vita version and were not willing to pay an extra 50ish for a Steam Copy they don't want . :lol:
I threw out the idea of just not including the Japanese VA on a cart to make sure the game fit. (The game is like 200 MB too large for a cart) They could then just have the Japanese VA be a download that can be saved on your memory card. No dice...

Had they done a physical Vita version I'd be all over it. Part of me hopes they stick to digital though so I don't have to care; I've got enough cash tied up in Kickstarters.

I threw out the idea of just not including the Japanese VA on a cart to make sure the game fit. (The game is like 200 MB too large for a cart) They could then just have the Japanese VA be a download that can be saved on your memory card. No dice...
Or they can just have you download the extra 200 mb.

Guess they didnt wanna cause theyre already dong it at a loss they say

I think i'll hold off until another firmware patch is released then. I don't want to risk my :vita: becoming defective.
I have an OLED model and updated mine last week before word got out about the problems and I have had zero problems. I don't know if it's effecting both the OLED and newer LCD model Vitas, but everyone I have read with the issue has had it with a newer model Vita system.

bread's done
Back