PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Hupto9v.jpg

Now it's at $19.41. Does that mean it might go lower? I don't remember the whole price trend thing, but I don't want to miss it either.
It's kinda funky today.

I only posted it because it went up, but now that it keeps going down again.

Typically when it starts going up, it just keeps going up, and vice versa.

Much confusing. :p

Well, LRG says there is only one guy shipping out the 4000 Saturday Morning RPG's, and 2 weeks is the estimated time it can take to ship them all, so if you don't get a shipping notice within the next 2 weeks, send them a message.

Otherwise, sit back and wait. https://www.facebook.com/LimitedRunGames/?fref=nf
Just got the confirmation email that my PS4 copy of Saturday Morning RPG is on the way. I got my copy in the morning, so I assume they're being shipped out based on when the order was placed.

It's kinda funky today.

I only posted it because it went up, but now that it keeps going down again.

Typically when it starts going up, it just keeps going up, and vice versa.

Much confusing. :p
Okay, thanks, I'll make sure to remember that from now on.
It's at $19.40 now too, so I saved a penny waiting at the very least :)

Sonuvabitch, it went up to $20.50, so I actually paid more now trying to be a cheapass. I'm not nearly as good as you guys at this stuff.

LIES! Still hangs for me.
Seems to be fixed for me (will know more about the battery in a few hours), but I am pissed about how they handled this. Even more so that they didn't bother to even take responsibility for it. That is one hell of a coincidence that they are trying to sell, so much so that they won't even post about it on their own damn blog.

Both my Vita systems (one phat 3G and a slim) are connecting fine with the PSN store now. Not sure about the battery drain issue yet, but I'm leaving them both in sleep mode to test that.

Started DT2 and really enjoying it. I do have to sit in a corner on the train to play it though :lol:

Considering the game requires quite some grinding (which I'm totally okay with), is there somewhere that I can find popular "builds"? For example, the roulette skill for Lilian is 10 skill points, would hate to acquire that skill to later find out it's useless. Or if Lillian is even worth leveling up for that matter (doesn't make a difference for me yet since I only have four girls in my party).

Started DT2 and really enjoying it. I do have to sit in a corner on the train to play it though :lol:

Considering the game requires quite some grinding (which I'm totally okay with), is there somewhere that I can find popular "builds"? For example, the roulette skill for Lilian is 10 skill points, would hate to acquire that skill to later find out it's useless. Or if Lillian is even worth leveling up for that matter (doesn't make a difference for me yet since I only have four girls in my party).
I'd recommend you just play with builds. When you get the class change you can revert back to level 15 easily....same when you get the second class change. The game allows experimentation like me trying out the bard (which is alright though at the next class change I wanted a better healer) and I do recommend you do that. Course you can just read what's most popular but half the fun of these games is experimenting and Dungeon Travelers 2 doesn't punish you at all for trying different classes/spells.

Also most of those characters from the beginning are not going to be your later party....though the classes remain similar...just the character skills each have change.

Miracle of miracles... not really, but still a miracle where GameStop.com is concerned. I ordered the following used games from them on January 30th.:

• BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation
  • Natural Doctrine
  • FIFA Soccer 13

As of today I have received those first three in the mail... all complete! :shock:

In other news, still no shipping confirmation from LRG yet, and I ordered in the morning. I wonder if they're mailing games out to customers alphabetically by last name?

I wouldn't worry. People have reported getting their shipping confirmation on the day it got delivered.

Also, they only have 1 guy shipping out 4000 packages. 

1 guy shipping 4000 packages over 2 weeks comes out to 400 per day and 50 per hour assuming a 5/8's work schedule.

Holy shit, my brain would turn inside out with that kind of monotony/pace.  I suppose if you have a good assembly line system going it wouldn't be as bad as it sounds, but still.

I'm not at all upset it's taking a few days to get shipped out.  It'll land here eventually and I got plenty to play between now and then.

1 guy shipping 4000 packages over 2 weeks comes out to 400 per day and 50 per hour assuming a 5/8's work schedule.

Holy shit, my brain would turn inside out with that kind of monotony/pace. I suppose if you have a good assembly line system going it wouldn't be as bad as it sounds, but still.

I'm not at all upset it's taking a few days to get shipped out. It'll land here eventually and I got plenty to play between now and then.
Luckily, these games are easily shipped, as they use small bubble mailers, so it should go fast. I've had busy weeks shipping myself in the past, and I think my worst time was maybe 100 items within a few days, and that was out of hand.

With 4000, I can only imagine the nightmare logistics of it all. They did pretty well the first time around, so I have no fears.

In other news, still no shipping confirmation from LRG yet, and I ordered in the morning. I wonder if they're mailing games out to customers alphabetically by last name?
I can vouch that this isn't the case as my last name starts with an S.

Here's an update if anyone cares. As of now only a shipping label for my order has been created and "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS."

Roulette's pretty good since it afflicts the entire event party (or yours) with a random status effect and according to the in gave dialogue will even do so against stuff that it normally wouldn't work against. The drawback of course being that target and effect are random. Had it Trigger on me multiple times in a row in one fight for example.

Was'nt paying attention..Kinda forgot.. Then went to order the Asian version of Airship Q PsVita on Playasia.com that is supposed to recieve an English patch later on sometime soon
And of course it's "Out of Stock" gone- Does anyone know where I can purchase 1 of these at all..?

Was'nt paying attention..Kinda forgot.. Then went to order the Asian version of Airship Q PsVita on Playasia.com that is supposed to recieve an English patch later on sometime soon
And of course it's "Out of Stock" gone- Does anyone know where I can purchase 1 of these at all..?
I jumped on Airship Q from Play-asia last week when I heard that patches aren't region specific like DLC. It looks like mine shipped. I don't think the game is going to be out print so quickly, so you may want to email play-asia to see if they will be getting more stock in.

Edit: Looks like bay has some copies for around $38 with free shipping from Taiwan.

On that note, I am taking a trip to Australia this summer. Stopping in Taiwan for two days as a layover. Any vita games I should pick up there cheap??
There are other much more exciting events in Taiwan other than buying Vita games.

On that note, I am taking a trip to Australia this summer. Stopping in Taiwan for two days as a layover. Any vita games I should pick up there cheap??
Not sure how knowledgeable you are regarding Asia, but be aware of eating in Taiwan. Research "gutter oil." It's a prevalent issue in Taiwan.

Safe trip to you

Not sure how knowledgeable you are regarding Asia, but be aware of eating in Taiwan. Research "gutter oil." It's a prevalent issue in Taiwan.

Safe trip to you
Dude. Actually researched that and that's pretty nasty. Can't believe that is a thing

This is an important question someone should find the answer to so I don't have to.
"While this Asian release will only be available in Japanese initially, it has been revealed that a patch due in early 2016 will add new language options – English, Traditional Chinese, and Korean."

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/11/10/airship-q-getting-a-physical-release-on-ps-vita-will-also-get-english-patch/#mGZxmISiBEhqi8jP.99

-----

I think that means it's safe to buy the Japanese version from Amazon at least.

Dude. Actually researched that and that's pretty nasty. Can't believe that is a thing
I went to Taiwan last year and a news report indicated that they raided an oil factory because they were making gutter oil. The sad thing is that people are being tricked about the oil they buy. So in Taiwan many people don't know if they're buying legit oil or not. I was looking forward to eating the street food but after learning all that, I decided to play it safe and eat in the well established restaurants. I could only hope that those places didn't skimp and buy cheap oil.

Just be careful with the Japanese version. While the Asian version is in Japanese, from my understanding the English patch is ONLY for the Asian version. I'm unsure if it is coming to the Japan version.

Just concentrate on arranging your party for maximum waifu-ness. That's how I've been playing JRPGs for years.

BTW Lillian who is a maid I believe at first....maid skills are deceiving they look weak but are freeeeeeeeeeeeee for the most part. So yeah just saying.

BTW Lillian who is a maid I believe at first....maid skills are deceiving they look weak but are freeeeeeeeeeeeee for the most part. So yeah just saying.
Conette is the maid, Lillian is a Spieler. Conette is an awesome support character.

bread's done
Back