PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, customer service is unresponsive for this seller according to negative reviews. Phone number doesn't work.
I just called it and it took me to newegg, not BuyVPC. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I suppose they could always just refund your money.

none.gif
OUT OF STOCK.

I'm not huge on Newegg, but I'm seriously bored right now and killing some time. If anyone has used them a lot in the past, how are their third party sellers? BuyVPC is the one I am interested in. Just want to know if this is legit:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F83FS8582&cm_re=Disco_vita-_-9SIA2F83FS8582-_-Product
Thanks, I had grabbed one before it went oos. I messed up my pouch so I needed this and the one I originally bought was a dinger from AWD so the box was damaged and this can replace it if it doesn't get canceled.

Another game that I'm still hoping gets the North American release they said it would is the Physical copy of Teslagrad..
Europe got a physical version so I assume I can always locate that if it comes down to it.. Hopefully it's announced sooner rather than later-

Another game that I'm still hoping gets the North American release they said it would is the Physical copy of Teslagrad..
Europe got a physical version so I assume I can always locate that if it comes down to it.. Hopefully it's announced sooner rather than later-
I'm waiting on that one myself. The company doing it still says early 2016, and the publisher says it's still coming. I contacted the company doing the physical game a few weeks ago, but they never responded(surprise, surprise). I'm hoping they say something soon, one way or the other, as I would just get the EU version if the US one never arrives. http://www.soedesco.com/en/games/teslagrad/

I keep toying with getting Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Launch Edition from BB at the current $19.99 price, though keep taking it out of my cart before buying it. 

Any reason to think it might go lower, especially the Launch Edition?

So you paid $3.99 + tax for something that clearly doesn't exist?
I wish my target did that. They just take it once they realize it isn't coded. Then it ends up back on the shelf a week later and still isn't coded. It has happened a few times. I always wonder if you could just walk out with it since it doesn't exist in their system...

So I don't know if anyone else here has been keeping an eye on this Kickstarter or even knows about it, but Quantum Suicide is a visual novel on Kickstarter that I think looks interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s42AsjOLbBo

It met its PC goal relatively quickly on their second try at Kickstarter, after a failed first try.

I pledged mainly for the PC version so I'm fine with it either way, but they do have a rather nebulous sounding "Playstation Network (pending Sony approval)" stretch goal.

aSXhXqd.jpg

After the first Kickstarter failed, I suggested they focus on the Vita as secondary platform of choice and do a physical version, and of course get the approval from Sony, duh. As you can see, they really listened to me. :roll:

At any rate, I poked at them again in the comments. I guess it might be worth at least keeping an eye on, though that 95K stretch goal seems a bit lofty for them and the fact that this is their second go round and they still haven't gotten the approval from Sony nor clarified platform(s) doesn't exactly fill one with confidence.

I feel like there should be some sort of consultant person who works with clueless Kickstarters to help them get their shit straight for a decent Vita release. Maybe the people who helped out with the Muff, err, Muv Luv Kickstarter? I dunno. These guys just need some schoolin'.

I'm PC first and PSTV second but it sucks for you guys that are mostly Vita people to see some halfway decent looking projects so close yet so far.

I'm PC first and PSTV second but it sucks for you guys that are mostly Vita people to see some halfway decent looking projects so close yet so far.
The only thing that would make it suck is if there is no physical release.

Seeing how it currently only says "Playstation Network", it's largely a pass still for me until they actually make the effort to try and get a physical version out, and not a half assed one like Sekai does constantly.

The only thing that would make it suck is if there is no physical release.

Seeing how it currently only says "Playstation Network", it's largely a pass still for me until they actually make the effort to try and get a physical version out, and not a half assed one like Sekai does constantly.
Yeah I'm thinking they mean digital only too but the info on that goal is so damned vague to begin with. They're doing a physical edition for the PC version so I don't see that it should be any huge deal to add one for the Vita (but seriously get the god damned Sony approval already; are they waiting until they hit the goal to do that? *facepalm*) but they might use some 'won't fit on physical with all the audio' excuse or something, I don't know.

Yeah I'm thinking they mean digital only too but the info on that goal is so damned vague to begin with. They're doing a physical edition for the PC version so I don't see that it should be any huge deal to add one for the Vita (but seriously get the god damned Sony approval already; are they waiting until they hit the goal to do that? *facepalm*) but they might use some 'won't fit on physical with all the audio' excuse or something, I don't know.
Indeed.

I remember seeing the project the first time around, and thought, "this would be neat on Vita".

While I'm glad they're trying again, still doesn't seem like it's going to really be all that Vitable, at least in the physical form. A shame really. :*(

They need to be registered as Sony Developers first before they can get approval.

Degica probably got it so fast because a Japanese Vita version was already planned and they got a Sony contact

Can someone register as a Sony developer without actually having a game ready yet though? I mean I would think they would have to the first time otherwise how would they get anything done? But I don't really know about such things.

It just seems to me it makes more sense to have all their schtuff together before asking people to make another platform their stretch goal. As it stands they're either trying to get the PC people to fund toward a platform they don't care about and a goal that won't mean anything to them or asking the Sony people to take a huge risk without even having gotten approval from Sony to port the game.

I know you can cancel even up to the last minute but still I would think most people would want to actually know for sure the game will be made for their platform of choice before pledging.

The whole way console ports are being done for some of these Kickstarters doesn't make much sense to me. If they have to make it a stretch goal then make it the very first one. Because then you'll get a whole bunch more people on board at that point and they can help fund the other goals.

bread's done
Back