PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Economics 101:

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Everything has an opportunity cost.
Like that time Taco Bell offered me a free lunch and I didn't go and buy that winning lottery ticket? Shit I should never do or buy anything just in case. Lol.

I just received in the mail a game I purchased on ebay that was sent straight outta Compton. The packaging was the most primitive I've ever received, yet effective. Thanks NWA!
When I used to work at UPS loading trucks, I'd come across a lot of packages coming from Compton in the California truck. I'd always tell people, "here's some more boxes of bandanas and guns."

u have crabs too?
I see you read between the lines; very astute. I take it you won't believe my excuse, like my wife did, that I got them from the toilet seat at work. I really got them from:

giphy.gif

So how do people feel if I trade in one or both of my sticky-bumper DS4s? One is a lot better than the other, and the reason seems to be that when I tried to clean it it was the first one, and I took the controller apart instead of just popping off the bumper, and in the process two of the shafts (or maybe it was the posts - I'm forgetting) that guide the bumper (one on each side of the controller) broke off. This actually seems to have helped a lot more than just cleaning it. But it does feel slightly mushy. Anyway, does trading these in make me a bad person?
I've traded in a 3DS with broken shoulder buttons and an iPhone 5 with broken power and volume buttons for full trade value. If the people who's job it is to check that everything works don't check that everything works, that's not my problem.

#TeamBrokenTrade

I don't know who is buying these used controllers from gamestop, or even amazon or ebay. It has to be someone that doesn't play many videogames, as I want my controller to be new. Controllers are very personal and should never be shared.

I don't know who is buying these used controllers from gamestop, or even amazon or ebay. It has to be someone that doesn't play many videogames, as I want my controller to be new. Controllers are very personal and should never be shared.
I feel the same way. I'd always be worried I'd get one with sticky buttons or a broken stick.

I'm going to the state fair next monday. I'll try to remember to take some pictures of the weird disgustingly delicious foods I shove in my mouth there.

The new goofy-ass Lay's potato chip flavors for this year:

I want you in my mouth biscuits and gravy chips.....

150716073010-lays-do-us-a-flavor-finalists-2015-780x439.jpg

I was wondering when someone was going to bring these up. I tried all of them except the biscuits (they didn't have it) and a Hotdog flavored one from 7/11, while on vacation

14wanpe.jpg

The best one of the bunch is the Reuben, its tastes just like the sandwich its crazy! The Gyro really tastes like a gyro as well but its not as good. I don't know what real truffle fries taste like so I can't really say how accurate that one is, but its not bad. The hotdog was suprising in that it actually wasn't disgusting as I expected, it tastes just like a hotdog with catsup and mustard.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring these up. I tried all of them except the biscuits (they didn't have it) and a Hotdog flavored one from 7/11, while on vacation

14wanpe.jpg

The best one of the bunch is the Reuben, its tastes just like the sandwich its crazy! The Gyro really tastes like a gyro as well but its not as good. I don't know what real truffle fries taste like so I can't really say how accurate that one is, but its not bad. The hotdog was suprising in that it actually wasn't disgusting as I expected, it tastes just like a hotdog with catsup and mustard.

You said "catsup"

You guys are making me really hungry.  And I really want to go to Publix to see if they have those new flavors.  They usually have some of the wacky ones.

#fuckyouguysformakingmefat

The reason the reuben flavor tastes better than the gyro flavor is because reubens are better than gyros.

Yeah bums i just got my shipping notice so i won't be expecting it for a while. If I'm lucky this week but i doubt it.

How is selection screen? Is it hard/annoying to navigate?

The reason the reuben flavor tastes better than the gyro flavor is because reubens are better than gyros.
The best gyro will taste so much better than the best reuben. Unfortunately 95% of places that serve gyros suck at making gyros.

Don't get me wrong, I love reubens but its just no contest when thrown up against a great gyro. Its a lot harder to fuck up a reuben.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best gyro will taste so much better than the best reuben. Unfortunately 95% of places that serve gyros suck at making gyros.

Don't get me wrong, I love reubens but its just no contest when thrown up against a great gyro. Its a lot harder to fuck up a reuben.
duty_calls.png

Tons of places are terrible about reubens as well and give it to you with the bread already soggy. Ugh.

That sentence can not possibly be accurate. If that is what it tastes like, it is by default disgusting.
You cray cray. I used to eat them cold as a kid for a snack, its just like bologna. Viva la bologna!

Fried bologna sandwiches are great too and better than hotdogs.

Bologna is gross. Not the grossest thing ever (that goes to the crackpot I used to work with who would dip bananas into room-temperature mushroom prego), but still gross.

I'm big on texture, so soggy bread is an issue. It's also why I don't like bologna, actually.
I can understand that. I dont like how bologna feels in my hand when making a sandwich, but I forget all of that when I take a bite. No cheese, no condiments, just bread and bologna for the full flavor,

Yes it is CAG math. You're still spending $30 on it that could be used for another game instead.
nah bruh, opportunity cost is only for making business decisions, not determining personal finances

if he got $30 in arbitrage, it is free money

if he uses free money to buy a game, the game is free for him

cag math is buying a game for 60 and getting 15 dollar gift card and saying game only costs 45

Munky me pointed me to their reviews of Wayward Pines, which are just embarrassing for a site that big. Among other things, the author uses the word penultimate wrong (twice) and describes the show (in the tagline no less) as a "Matt Damon miniseries"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/17/wayward-pines-a-reckoning-review

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/02/wayward-pines-season-1-review

Actually looks like the 2nd issue was finally corrected, about a day later.
I remember reading that review actually. For some reason it became super cool to use the word penultimate all the time about 5-6 years ago. It's one of those big words that is easy to use but people still think it makes them look educated and smarter than everyone else. And then you have that jackass who had no fucking clue, and even after people in the comments were calling him out it didn't change.

I remember reading that review actually. For some reason it became super cool to use the word penultimate all the time about 5-6 years ago. It's one of those big words that is easy to use but people still think it makes them look educated and smarter than everyone else. And then you have that jackass who had no fucking clue, and even after people in the comments were calling him out it didn't change.
The internet even fucks up the little words, like saying "mute" point. I'm so glad that's not trendy to say anymore.

nah bruh, opportunity cost is only for making business decisions, not determining personal finances

if he got $30 in arbitrage, it is free money

if he uses free money to buy a game, the game is free for him

cag math is buying a game for 60 and getting 15 dollar gift card and saying game only costs 45
it doesn't matter where or how you get the money. If you spend it you have opp cost cause you could have bought something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back