PSP Go White Used at Gamestop for $150.00

mayonaze03

CAG Veteran
I went to the Gamestop in Westerville Ohio and picked up a white PSP Go for $150.00. For that price, I said OK since I have tons of digital games.
I took a picture. How do I upload it without putting it on a website?

Yeah, the Dualshock 3 feature I mentioned was if you were hooking up the PSP to your TV.

I like the PSP in general. Sony has done a lot with making it part of the PS3 integration with remote play for example. Also most people didn't understand why Assassin's Creed II for the PS3 is better than the 360 version in terms of features.

The money and weapons you earn on the Assassin's Creed Bloodlines PSP version will transfer into your AC II PS3 game. Its the same with Grand Turismo PSP, when GT5 comes out you can bring your cars over to the PS3 game. That is an advantage that the 360 does not have. I personally wish more developers take advantage of that.

Now if they had that same creative thinking for the Go...I thought they did with a potential UMD-to-digital program. But that was smoke and mirrors. No complete back catalog on PSN? Oops. Was that a delays in getting LittleBigPlanet PSP on PSN after the UMD release? Another Oops.

[quote name='technole']Yeah, the Dualshock 3 feature I mentioned was if you were hooking up the PSP to your TV.

I like the PSP in general. Sony has done a lot with making it part of the PS3 integration with remote play for example. Also most people didn't understand why Assassin's Creed II for the PS3 is better than the 360 version in terms of features.

The money and weapons you earn on the Assassin's Creed Bloodlines PSP version will transfer into your AC II PS3 game. Its the same with Grand Turismo PSP, when GT5 comes out you can bring your cars over to the PS3 game. That is an advantage that the 360 does not have. I personally wish more developers take advantage of that.

Now if they had that same creative thinking for the Go...I thought they did with a potential UMD-to-digital program. But that was smoke and mirrors. No complete back catalog on PSN? Oops. Was that a delays in getting LittleBigPlanet PSP on PSN after the UMD release? Another Oops.[/QUOTE]

You are correct that the interop between devices should be an advantage, but that sentence is why it really isn't. So few people devs take advantage of it and a smaller PSP-owning population turn it into an interesting distraction, but nothing more. I wish I had a reason to use my PSP more often.

i was greatly considering getting one, but the closest store that has one in stock is like 30 miles away, so i guess i save my money for another day :p

[quote name='technole']Sony has done a lot with making it part of the PS3 integration with remote play for example.[/QUOTE]

Yeah..that's a big feature.... :roll:

[quote name='Shady Hombre']I bet GameStop gives $100 for these.[/QUOTE]

I heard it was $50. :lol:

[quote name='Malik112099']Yeah..that's a big feature.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

People debunk your claims and you focus on a small part of a post to counter them?

Awesome job!

[quote name='kart007k']Which one should I get for my PSP GO? Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy VIII[/QUOTE]

It depends, are you gay for Cloud or are you gay for Squall.

Personally I'm gay for Sephiroth, so that means FFVII.

[quote name='Rodster']Yeah a product sells like shit and the company drops it due to lack of consumer and developer support. Yup we're reading way too much into it. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Er.. which company and developer dropped it? It sure as hell wasn't Sony, because they're still supporting the digital trend. Considering all PSP games are developed with a physical UMD in mind, I don't see a "lack of developer support". Sony puts the content on the PSN. The only thing that there might be a "lack" of are the PSP Minis, but honestly, they cost so little to develop that I'm sure they make a killing off of them. So what exactly are you referring to when you say that the company and developer dropped support?

Say what you want about the PSP Go, but Sony is a pioneer in this area. They took a huge risk for a digital content only system and it failed massively. They've stated in interviews that because of this, they will continue to fully support the 3000 and release games on UMD's as well as digital only copies, so people like me who don't want to drink the digital content kool-aid yet can still play new games.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']People debunk your claims and you focus on a small part of a post to counter them?

Awesome job![/QUOTE]

Debunked how? By stating the awesomeness of the PSP as long as you use a $300 home console with it?

[quote name='Malik112099']Yeah....like I said before.....for $50 more you can have your at home experience on a PS3. Why buy a portable if 90% of the time you play it, its at home on a tv? .[/QUOTE]

And once again, can you then bring that PS3 out with you? Nope. Can't bring it on the bus. Can't bring it on the train. Can't use on lunch. Can't sit on the toilet with it, unless you have a sweet bathroom set-up at home. I can't believe this argument is still raging, especially when multiple people have pointed out how silly you sound.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']And once again, can you then bring that PS3 out with you? Nope. Can't bring it on the bus. Can't bring it on the train. Can't use on lunch. Can't sit on the toilet with it, unless you have a sweet bathroom set-up at home. I can't believe this argument is still raging, especially when multiple people have pointed out how silly you sound.[/QUOTE]

I guess that arguement is moot with me since I have a phone that plays games which can easily fill up the other 10% of that time. My phone is either charging or in my pocket. It is much easier to (for me) reach in my pocket and play a quick game here and there than it is to go grab the psp. Yeah the PSP Go fits in your pocket but it isnt always on you...it is something you have to remember to grab. My phone is like my keys or wallet, I am not going to leave the house without it.

[quote name='RLaidEPeas']Yeah, no joke. My neighbor just got busted by the FBI for playing 19 year old Super Nintendo games that he should have went out and bought at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to that story? I'd love to read the details because that seems a bit harsh and overkill for a single instance of old games. (And what old SNES games can be purchased at Best Buy?)

[quote name='soonersfan60']Do you have a link to that story? I'd love to read the details because that seems a bit harsh and overkill for a single instance of old games. (And what old SNES games can be purchased at Best Buy?)[/QUOTE]

lulz

hey y'all figured I'd chime in.
so I got a black pspgo brand new as a gift awhile back, at first I was gonna return, but I decided that I was gonna keep it with the intention of having it be a portable playstation one, u know just rebut all the classics I want and no longer own (ff7, re1+2+3, syphon filter etc.), let me tell u with the new psp 6.20 firmware the Psone classic look better as u can customize the screen size urself but the most surprising thing of psp go is the directional controls are sooo reponsive I bought tekken 6 for it. I wad doing kazuyas ewf shoruken move all day

I called and there is one around here that has a used black one for $199. Does the condition affect price? I don't believe it does but I would get one for $150.

pspgo weighs less than iPhone so it will go in my other shirt pocket just as easily plus you get to carry multiple games I expect to buy street fighter alpha3 max, syphon filter logans shadow and god of war to keep along with psone classics with me at all times... it not all rainbows and unicorns though cuz they don't have the lumines games crisis core or final fantasy tactics psp version avaiable digitally yet, but hopefully soon if not I'll dl for my cfw psp1000 but it be ashame not to have them on the go

btw there are crazy ways to make digital downloads work in your favor for example if me my stepson and son want to play monster hunter freedom unite together I just have to download it once for 29.99 and have it on up to 5 psp as opposed to all three of us having to buy 3 seperate umds, so start a pool with Some psp buddies and y'all can split the price of the game :)

[quote name='kaydigi']FF7, FF8 draw system is craptacular.[/QUOTE]

fuck it I bought both games. Guys be careful, it took me about 3 hours download and install both the Final Fantasy VII and VIII.

Final Fantasy VIII looks great.

Got it new for X-mas & love it...but I rather play games on a bigger screen so it's going to be for sale soon. Feels much better in my hands than compared to the older PSP's. Only thing negative is that downloading/installing takes forever. Other than that, it rocks! GoW & GT FTW yo!!!

- Jimmy

[quote name='nycwolf55']btw there are crazy ways to make digital downloads work in your favor for example if me my stepson and son want to play monster hunter freedom unite together I just have to download it once for 29.99 and have it on up to 5 psp as opposed to all three of us having to buy 3 seperate umds, so start a pool with Some psp buddies and y'all can split the price of the game :)[/QUOTE]

That's one of the reasons I love digital downloads. I bought LBP PSP and shared it with my other PSP so my daughter could play. Did the same thing with my iPhone, my girlfriend's iPhone and our daughter's iPod Touch.

Much better then having to purchase multiple copies of the same game.

I know this thread is dying but I just want to re-confirm this is true even for the BLACK PSP Go! I was pretty shocked and so was the Gamestop employee. Came with a screen protector hastily applied but better than being scratched. Opinions on the unit aside, this deal is awesome if you want one.

Bumping this thread..

Amazon Warehouse Deals is selling a couple of PSP Go's.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

White - Used - Very Good condition 156.99

Black - Used - Very Good condition 169.99

Free 2 day shipping with Prime and all purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

Also if you want a PSP 3000...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1264780101&sr=1-6&condition=used

Used - Very Good condition 133.99

Used - Like New condition 142.99

Also this is the Amazon Condition Guideline:

• Like New: An apparently unopened video game in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). The box and item are pristine, with no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift.
  • Very Good: A well-cared-for video game that has been played but remains in great condition. The game and its original packaging are complete and slightly worn, but unmarked and undamaged.
Enjoy, I bought a black psp go!

bread's done
Back