*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, they're all complete.

I'm interested in:
  • :ps2: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ JP Import (Sealed) (There's a surprise ;) )
  • Shonen Jump April 2006 w/ 1st Naruto Promo Card (Sealed)
  • :wii:1 Wii Remote
You wouldn't happen to have any screen protectors for the DS or PSP would you?:/

I'd give up all the games except for the NGE games and Wild Arms 2.

Fatal Fury has a crack on the front casing, fyi.

I also have a Sega Saturn Mouse if you're looking for one.

Let's get this worked out :)[/quote] Actually I do happen to have some Pelican DS lite screen protectors still sealed if you're interested. Hrm..I didn't notice Astral on your list before, interested in that now too. ^^; Also, you wouldn't be willing to part with that Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure from your collection, would ya?

Possibly:
  • Blue Seed
  • Shining Wisdom
  • Blue Breaker
  • Slayers Royal
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury - 2 Disc - Complete (japan)
  • Dezamon 2 the shootermaker - Complete
  • Chrono Cross
  • Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - Korean Import
  • ASTAL
For:
  • :ps2: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ JP Import (Sealed) (There's a surprise ;) )
  • Pelican Screen Protectors for DS Lite
Could prolly throw in something else if needed or a little $...

Speaking of DJMax 2, I finally bought it and man, do I just horribly suck at it or is it crazily hard? @_@ Taiko, DDR, Gitaroo Man, Guitar Hero, I'm pretty good at all of those.... but this game. >.

[quote name='nekobi']Actually I do happen to have some Pelican DS lite screen protectors still sealed if you're interested. Hrm..I didn't notice Astral on your list before, interested in that now too. ^^; Also, you wouldn't be willing to part with that Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure from your collection, would ya?

Possibly:
  • Blue Seed
  • Shining Wisdom
  • Blue Breaker
  • Slayers Royal
  • Chrono Cross
  • ASTAL
For:
Could prolly throw in something else if needed or a little $...

Speaking of DJMax 2, I finally bought it and man, do I just horribly suck at it or is it crazily hard? @_@ Taiko, DDR, Gitaroo Man, Guitar Hero, I'm pretty good at all of those.... but this game. >.

my arms and legs are killing me. Went all out in B'Ball yesterday and I'm paying for it, not to mention I didn't go to sleep til' 5 this morning -_-

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Finally get a chance to respond :D

I can't give up Rhapsody yet, I haven't played it.
I'll give you ASTAL but I'mma hold onto Dezamon 2 for now, other than that, it looks pretty good, maybe like $5

Two of those hats interest me, but you're swamped as it is with those, I don't want to add to the chaos :p

DJ Max 2 shouldn't be a problem if your playing 4Button mode. It takes some time getting used to, I can barely make it through 6-button mode :/[/quote]

Sorry for getting back to you so late, had a busy weekend. ^^;
I'm actually not too busy right now, so if you did want a couple hats as well I'd be up for a trade. I'm still interested in the stuff I mentioned earlier, plus any of your Dreamcast stuff you'd be willing to part with. ^_^ Which hats were you interested in?

[quote name='nekobi']Sorry for getting back to you so late, had a busy weekend. ^^;
I'm actually not too busy right now, so if you did want a couple hats as well I'd be up for a trade. I'm still interested in the stuff I mentioned earlier, plus any of your Dreamcast stuff you'd be willing to part with. ^_^ Which hats were you interested in?[/quote]

The two hats are ones my bros want. One is the Gir hat (haha, I was surprised you had one like that), and the Gaara one with the Kanji. Is there a possibility to get dark green fleece (Lime Green wouldn't cut it for him) and then black embroidery for the Gaara one? If not, Black/Red is fine.

Thing is, I'm also interested in those two Tales games you just put up :X

I could keep the current list and add the Evangelion games, Dezamon 2, and Wild Arms 2

So right now-

What I have:
  • Blue Seed
  • Shining Wisdom
  • Blue Breaker
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion 2nd Impact
  • Slayers Royal
  • Wild Arms 2 - Mint Discs, Case cracked
  • Chrono Cross - Two cracks on front; Discs great condition; Manual has vertical fold on 1st couple pages
  • ASTAL
Want to trade for:
  • :ps2: Tales of Legendia (Sealed, scuffed spine)
  • :ps2: Tales of the Abyss (Sealed)
  • Gaara Kanji Hat
EDIT: I'll hold on the Gir hat, it's tempting but I know my bro wouldn't take care of it right now >.>

What Dreamcast games were you looking at? I'll really only give up the ones that are for trade, otherwise it might be hard to get me to part with my personal collection.

Let's knock it all out with one big trade :p

^^ Oh heck no! that wii mote is mine shini! You already got the KHII LE - isn't that enough?!! haha.

Bump!

Btw. did you manage to score anything at the TRU sale?

[quote name='guynextshore']^^ Oh heck no! that wii mote is mine shini! You already got the KHII LE - isn't that enough?!! haha.

Bump!

Btw. did you manage to score anything at the TRU sale?[/quote]
Srry, I called it before you! Haha, I need it too!

Btw, it's not the LE of KHII, it's just the regular Final Mix Version. The main reason I want to get it is for the Remake of Chain Of Memories but also to hear the Japanese Dubs, they make everything cooler :cool:

I never had a chance to drop by TRU, and I had to talk myself out of it because my wallet can't take anymore hits, I gotta save up for November just in case there are any good deals on Black Friday :p

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Srry, I called it before you! Haha, I need it too!

Btw, it's not the LE of KHII, it's just the regular Final Mix Version. The main reason I want to get it is for the Remake of Chain Of Memories but also to hear the Japanese Dubs, they make everything cooler :cool:

I never had a chance to drop by TRU, and I had to talk myself out of it because my wallet can't take anymore hits, I gotta save up for November just in case there are any good deals on Black Friday :p[/quote]

No you didn't! check his TL - I had it on my post first!! & I need it too! hehe.

Anyhow, Ahh - well I'd prefer the FM version than the inferior crap we received. Don't they have extra KHII content too (not just the CoM add-on)?

Yea, same here - actually by the time I hit TRU (during the weekend) everything was taken. Just curious - since I would be willing to do a trade with FFT for Orange box :).

Black friday - oh yes.... my wallet hates THAT day :roll:

[quote name='guynextshore']No you didn't! check his TL - I had it on my post first!! & I need it too! hehe.

Anyhow, Ahh - well I'd prefer the FM version than the inferior crap we received. Don't they have extra KHII content too (not just the CoM add-on)?

Yea, same here - actually by the time I hit TRU (during the weekend) everything was taken. Just curious - since I would be willing to do a trade with FFT for Orange box :).

Black friday - oh yes.... my wallet hates THAT day :roll:[/quote]

The past couple years haven't been too amazing with deals, but if they have something with the 360, I'll be all over it :drool:

The FM has additional content for KHII, I'm just annoyed that they never bother to bring these releases state-side :roll:

I want FFT, but I don't have that. Maybe you want something from the DJ Max 2 LE? I really need to compile a list and get all my stuff organized. I have bags and boxes of Games n Stuff that I haven't bothered to go through :/

Most of it is listed, but I know there are some I'm looking to get rid of, like my Subsistence LE. I wanna hold on to it, but it's not doing any good just sitting on a shelf.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']The past couple years haven't been too amazing with deals, but if they have something with the 360, I'll be all over it :drool:

The FM has additional content for KHII, I'm just annoyed that they never bother to bring these releases state-side :roll:

I want FFT, but I don't have that. Maybe you want something from the DJ Max 2 LE? I really need to compile a list and get all my stuff organized. I have bags and boxes of Games n Stuff that I haven't bothered to go through :/

Most of it is listed, but I know there are some I'm looking to get rid of, like my Subsistence LE. I wanna hold on to it, but it's not doing any good just sitting on a shelf.[/quote]

Haha, same here - I'm looking for a great deal regarding the 360. I'm hoping the holidays will bring some kind of sweet bundle it for the elite (perhaps game + controller). I don't care - I have some credit to burn.

As for KHII - well Square pisses me off by leaving such content out of their games - honestly US & EU consumers are bringing in half of their sales, I'm not sure why they don't just release it oversees. You'd think they would know that KH sells like hot cakes down here - pretty much one of my most anticipated game for the PS3 at the moment although it's not even mentioned anywhere else.

As for FFT - well, pretty much looking to get Orange box for this (even if it's complete/mint-excellent). If not I'll just exchange it next month & add $20 to get assassin's creed. Only put it out here to see if I can get anyone to trade with me.

Well I'm sure you'll get some nice offers for MGS LE, I'm looking at my collection right now & having thoughts oh what to keep or not - as you can see my TL is getting larger again :roll:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']The two hats are ones my bros want. One is the Gir hat (haha, I was surprised you had one like that), and the Gaara one with the Kanji. Is there a possibility to get dark green fleece (Lime Green wouldn't cut it for him) and then black embroidery for the Gaara one? If not, Black/Red is fine.

Thing is, I'm also interested in those two Tales games you just put up :X

I could keep the current list and add the Evangelion games, Dezamon 2, and Wild Arms 2

So right now-

What I have:
  • Blue Seed
  • Shining Wisdom
  • Blue Breaker
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion 2nd Impact
  • Slayers Royal
  • Chrono Cross - Two cracks on front; Discs great condition; Manual has vertical fold on 1st couple pages
  • ASTAL
Want to trade for:
  • :ps2: Tales of Legendia (Sealed, scuffed spine)
  • :ps2: Tales of the Abyss (Sealed)
  • Gaara Kanji Hat
EDIT: I'll hold on the Gir hat, it's tempting but I know my bro wouldn't take care of it right now >.>

What Dreamcast games were you looking at? I'll really only give up the ones that are for trade, otherwise it might be hard to get me to part with my personal collection.

Let's knock it all out with one big trade :p[/quote]
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner. >_

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Blue Screens suck :(

Awesome! I'll try and see if I can swap some cases since some are cracked/worn a bit, and Real Bout is one that has some cracks on the case that I forgot to note.

Anywho, I'll PM you my address in a bit. Can't wait for the Gaara Hat ^^b![/quote]

Heh, actually don't worry about switching out the cases. I bought a few packs of empty ones to switch out with other Saturn games I bought on eBay, and I still have a whole bunch left. ^^ I need something to use em on! ;D

[quote name='nekobi']Heh, actually don't worry about switching out the cases. I bought a few packs of empty ones to switch out with other Saturn games I bought on eBay, and I still have a whole bunch left. ^^ I need something to use em on! ;D[/quote]

Chill, but just to make sure, you know all these game cases are CD jewel case size right? Not the long box, except for ASTAL

You think you could include the Bit Generations Boundish as well ?:eek:

Yeah, I know. The American ones are the annoying big-box jewel cases that break/scratch really easy and are near-impossible to find replacement without buying a cheap game for the case. T_T; At least the Japanese ones are easily replaceable. So yeah, I have a bunch of normal jewel cases, so no worries. ;D

Hmmm....Boundish eh? It's kinda hard for me to part with it since the box is so shiny! *-*
Boundish + Gir Hat + $10 for Rayearth? :D

[quote name='nekobi']Yeah, I know. The American ones are the annoying big-box jewel cases that break/scratch really easy and are near-impossible to find replacement without buying a cheap game for the case. T_T; At least the Japanese ones are easily replaceable. So yeah, I have a bunch of normal jewel cases, so no worries. ;D

Hmmm....Boundish eh? It's kinda hard for me to part with it since the box is so shiny! *-*
Boundish + Gir Hat + $10 for Rayearth? :D[/quote]

Cool, I just wanted to make sure.

That's ok, I'll hold off on Boundish, just thought I'd ask.

[quote name='Scarface7']Interested in Doom 3.

CML or name a price if selling. Thanks![/quote]

didn't see anything on the list, but I'll let the CB go for $8 shipped. I only take MO's thoughs due to my hatred towards Paypal.

[quote name='Scarface7']Just saw the pictures available upon request. Would you mind taking a picture of the Doom 3 box to see how badly it's crushed.[/quote]
Yea man, I'll do that tomorrow, I'mma hit the sack right now.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea man, I'll do that tomorrow, I'mma hit the sack right now.[/quote] I'm about to leave for work but figured I'd bump this up. PM with prices for the two Doom 3's you have as well as a picture of the CB one. Thanks!

Thanks for the bump. Sorry it's taken awhile, I'm not blowing you off or anything.

Just have car problems, a little while ago my engine's head gasket turned on me so it's been a pain getting transportation. I finally was able to borrow another car, so I'll be getting to you soon, hopefully tonight.

Half the stuff I have on TL is at another house, so that's why I wasn't able to get to taking pics of it yet. My Digital Camera turns on but just gives me a black screen now, so I'd have to bring it to my place and use my webcam (eyetoy) to take pics of stuff. So yea, a lot of things are failing me right now...lol

[quote name='Windmill']Hey mate, I'm going to PM you with what I am interested in. :)[/quote]

I'll be responding to your PM in a bit.

If your interested once you get your psp or psps' i can install custom firmware on them if your interested. Let me know, Thanks!

p.s. I've allready unbricked/cfw installed a few on some fellow cags (check my feedback its on there)

[quote name='devildr1ver']If your interested once you get your psp or psps' i can install custom firmware on them if your interested. Let me know, Thanks!

p.s. I've allready unbricked/cfw installed a few on some fellow cags (check my feedback its on there)[/quote]

You know how to do it on an import slim PSP? All I've ever heard/read about was the pandora battery. I figured I'd just wait until they simplified things, but hey, LMK what you can do ;)

Hey there,

Sorry if I told you about this before, but I was just letting you know that I have Lunar Silver Star Story for PS1. It doesn't have all of the extras, though. It's just the case as well as all of the discs.

Let me know if you're interested!

Heya Shini,
Just wondering if you shipped your end of the trade yet? Just wondering but no worries if you haven't had time yet, I have too much I still have to play anyway. ;)
Thanks!~

check my list for:
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=498977 thanks
  • Legend Of Mana - Blockbuster purchase, has a bit of sharpee writing on it and inside a generic cd case. I can always switch out case upon request.
  • Einhander [Disc Only purchased from Blockbuster, has blockbuster sticker on it]
  • Elemental Gearbolt - Mint Disc, case is covered with sticker and missing manual, has front insert.
  • Final Fantasy Origins

Sorry I haven't been caught up with my Trade List, it hasn't been updated in a while so I gotta bump it up for good measure also.

I'm lookin' for DJ Max Portable 1, and if at all possible, the Prestige Package would be better :D

Bump
v.gif

bread's done
Back