*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

[quote name='refusedchaos']bump!

hey how much would u sell your .hack part 2 MUTATION?[/quote]

$17 shipped. I only take Money Orders, screw any payment service with fees :evil:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']$17 shipped. I only take Money Orders, screw any payment service with fees :evil:[/QUOTE]

can i see sum pics if possible? PM me or reply to my thread\

thanks!

[quote name='guynextshore']up for shini! it's been a while buddy & I do see some very nice 'gems' in your TL![/quote]

Wussup dude :D

I'd hate to let em go, but if anyone can deliver on my two big wants, it's all theirs.

Anything new gonna happen with your TL?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Wussup dude :D

I'd hate to let em go, but if anyone can deliver on my two big wants, it's all theirs.

Anything new gonna happen with your TL?[/quote]

Hectic Science Classes pretty much hehe....eh :roll: .

As for my TL - nothing new at the moment - haven't been trading much. & only thing I can think of is my bro's Gears of War LE & perhaps an extra wireles 360 controller + headset.

Seeing that one of your top 2 wants is a particular want of mine.... not sure how I can help you unless you are selling.

Anyhow, I hear Heavenly Sword is a must have - I'll be sure to pick that up as well this holiday along with Folklore......

[quote name='guynextshore']Hectic Science Classes pretty much hehe....eh :roll: .

As for my TL - nothing new at the moment - haven't been trading much. & only thing I can think of is my bro's Gears of War LE & perhaps an extra wireles 360 controller + headset.

Seeing that one of your top 2 wants is a particular want of mine.... not sure how I can help you unless you are selling.

Anyhow, I hear Heavenly Sword is a must have - I'll be sure to pick that up as well this holiday along with Folklore......[/quote]

Yea man, college can really take all your time (just like the internet :/ )

In terms of selling, what were you looking to buy???:eek:

I'd like to take that GOW LE + 360 controller since I'm planning on picking up a 360 in the near future, so I might as well start building a library right now :D

Heavenly Sword is the shiznit, albeit pretty short. That's common knowledge though, and at least for me, that's it's only short-coming as well as limited replayability. As for the holiday season, my PS3 to-buy list is Uncharted, Haze, Ratchet&Clank, and Folklore so far.

Btw, what exactly do achievements do on the 360?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea man, college can really take all your time (just like the internet :/ )

In terms of selling, what were you looking to buy???:eek:

I'd like to take that GOW LE + 360 controller since I'm planning on picking up a 360 in the near future, so I might as well start building a library right now :D

Heavenly Sword is the shiznit, albeit pretty short. That's common knowledge though, and at least for me, that's it's only short-coming as well as limited replayability. As for the holiday season, my PS3 to-buy list is Uncharted, Haze, Ratchet&Clank, and Folklore so far.

Btw, what exactly do achievements do on the 360?[/quote]

Hmm... well the only thing I'm eyeing is that tales of destiny ;) - but i'm curious if namco will release a remake for the psp later on... you know those jap developers.

As for GoW LE (I'll see with my lil bro, it's his game actually= he's looking to get metroid prime 3 for that), however I can hook you up with the 360 wireless controller (it comes with a headset) + I may be able to get some xlive points cards too.

As for heavenly sword - I've already know about it's length. However, I hear it's a great gaming experience regardless. So, I'm thinking to pick it up once it drops in price or is clearanced. Oh yes, I forgot about Uncharted & Haze... not much of Ratchet fan & yes, from the mind of SMT series... i'm most definately picking up Folklore (hopefully it's as good as it looks!) What's this? no Assassin's Creed?

I'll wait on Assassin's Creed :whistle2:k

As for TOD, they did have a remake for the PS2, but only for Japan (No surprise there)

I'm down for the 360 controller/xlive points, let's see what we can do :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'll wait on Assassin's Creed :whistle2:k

As for TOD, they did have a remake for the PS2, but only for Japan (No surprise there)

I'm down for the 360 controller/xlive points, let's see what we can do :D[/quote]

Why the wait on Assassin?!
Oh there was already a remake?... Japan exclusives :bomb: . I thought they were doing something for the PSP - I could be wrong.

In anycase, what do you have in mind for a trade then? Also, would you be interested in a Bioshock LE for the 360?

[quote name='guynextshore']Why the wait on Assassin?!
Oh there was already a remake?... Japan exclusives :bomb: . I thought they were doing something for the PSP - I could be wrong.

In anycase, what do you have in mind for a trade then? Also, would you be interested in a Bioshock LE for the 360?[/quote]
I dunno, I haven't heard too much on Assassins Creed :whistle2:k
Last time that happened, Lair turned out not to be a big hit. I'll just wait on others to pick it up and LMK how it goes, perhaps you could fill me in after you play it :D

Yea man, there was a PS2 remake for Tales Of Destiny 1 and 2. They practically kept the cream of the crop Tales games to themselves and gave us the "other" ones :(. That doesn't mean the one's we got blow, but compared to the ones we COULD have had, it's just dissapointing :bs:

Last I heard about a PSP remake, it was for TOD II :whistle2:s

I'll pass on Bioshock since I'll be picking it up for the PC sometime soon.

It's funny, I have a spare Wiimote + Nunchuk lying around, but I can't give it up. I'll picking up some Multi-player Wii games soon so I'll be needing it in the future. What to do, whhaaaat to do...:whistle2:k

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I dunno, I haven't heard too much on Assassins Creed :whistle2:k
Last time that happened, Lair turned out not to be a big hit. I'll just wait on others to pick it up and LMK how it goes, perhaps you could fill me in after you play it :D

Yea man, there was a PS2 remake for Tales Of Destiny 1 and 2. They practically kept the cream of the crop Tales games to themselves and gave us the "other" ones :(. That doesn't mean the one's we got blow, but compared to the ones we COULD have had, it's just dissapointing :bs:

Last I heard about a PSP remake, it was for TOD II :whistle2:s

I'll pass on Bioshock since I'll be picking it up for the PC sometime soon.

It's funny, I have a spare Wiimote + Nunchuk lying around, but I can't give it up. I'll picking up some Multi-player Wii games soon so I'll be needing it in the future. What to do, whhaaaat to do...:whistle2:k[/quote]

Ahh... I see your point, that's understandable. Well I've been anticipating Assassin's release & hopefully it lives up to the hype. Unfortunately, I wont have a PS3 til the holidays at the very least, so you may want to ask my bro's (silent's) thoughts on the gameplay/story/mechanics & such. I'm looking foward to it!

Man! that really bites... I swear why can't namco release those remakes for the US?

That's alright with Bio - I'm sure I'll find someone looking for it - To be honest, I'm trying to get some PS3 games for this hehe.

No worries, regarding the Wiimote. Those are my thoughts exactly esp with Smash Brothers comming out - definately looking for some mutiplayer action.
hmm... would you be willing to trade those blue highlighted games? I know they are for you wants. But hey, LMK ;).

EDIT///
btw. as for achievement points - it's similar to the PS3 trophies I believe. They're there to boast how much of a 'true' gamer you are ;).

^^

Meh, screw achievements then, I was hoping they had something to do with xlive points :p

Kick it to the top and I'll think about it while I'm at work :whistle2:k

Gah! Put in an order for the Crisis Core Bundle and it went OOS a couple hours later! I hope mine goes through :pray:

Kinda crazy how it happened on my pay day o_O

Hey Shini, just letting you know I got the games last week. ^_^ They arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again for the trade, hope we can work out another in the future. :)

[quote name='nekobi']Hey Shini, just letting you know I got the games last week. ^_^ They arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again for the trade, hope we can work out another in the future. :)[/quote]

Awesome!:mrgreen:

I'll drop you some feedback right quick, I've been meaning to but I keep forgetting -_-''

Woo hoo! Just got it!

It looks sleek, it feels sleek, and it runs/plays sleek :D

The only gripe I have is the UMD Drive bay, it's basically gone and you just place it on the cover and close it. Seems a little flimsy, but I'll see how that works out down the line. Another thing, there's no switch to open it, you have to pull it open now, and it's a double-edged sword. For one, you don't have to worry about it getting stuck, or have the toaster-cannon effect, but now it's more prone to being broken if you pull to hard and too far :/

Picture quality is sharper, better, more vivid colors. It doesn't feel clunky anymore and it definitely feels lighter, I'm amazed :eek:

I like the placement of the switches, slot, and finally the battery door is easy to pop open. Analog stick feels solid, d-pad and buttons are raised, and now I'm a lot better at DJ Max than I ever was ;)

As for Crisis Core, it's been an amazing game so far, although since I'm Japanese illiterate, I can't comprehend what the heck is going on or how to use some features, so I guess I'll sneak a peek at a translation guide :razz:
The intro and all other FMV's I've viewed so far are friggin' awesome.

Now, all that's left is to pick up a 360 and I will be owning all the systems I have ever wanted to play on ;)

List of owned consoles (Just for the hell of it :D):
  • Playstation
  • Playstation 2 (Modded)
  • Playstation 3
  • Wii
  • PSP Slim/Lite (FF Crisis Core Version)
  • PSP Phatty (Black)
  • DS (Winning Eleven Version - Black)
  • Gameboy Advance (Cuz my DS won't play my old school gameboy games :wall:)
  • Dreamcast (It will never die)
  • Sega Saturn
  • NES (It started it all for me)
But my most treasured gaming apparatus is my PC for too many reasons :p

[quote name='guynextshore']^^ like he said - sent you a reply ;)![/quote]
Got it and hit you back. I'd offer up Crisis Core, but I'm pretty buzy with it and I'll be holding on to it til' the English Version comes around next March :roll:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Got it and hit you back. I'd offer up Crisis Core, but I'm pretty buzy with it and I'll be holding on to it til' the English Version comes around next March :roll:[/quote]

Woah, wait up. do you mean the PSP?!!
if so buddy - let's talk ;)! haha.

But if it's just the game, it's cool - I plan on getting that the 1st day (although that's til next year :roll: ....) that's what Square gets for trying to complete 5+ different projects at the same time.

sent a reply again!

[quote name='guynextshore']Woah, wait up. do you mean the PSP?!!
if so buddy - let's talk ;)! haha.

But if it's just the game, it's cool - I plan on getting that the 1st day (although that's til next year :roll: ....) that's what Square gets for trying to complete 5+ different projects at the same time.

sent a reply again![/quote]

I got my hands on the Crisis Core Bundle (Woo Hoo!), but I was only referring to the game. Reason I'll be holding onto it is b/c the cover art is holographic and different from the retail version. I'mma switch that out the day it comes Stateside ;)

Check the previous page for my comments about it.

[quote name='nekobi']I don't suppose your Dragon Force or Magic Knight Rayearth Saturn games are for trade, are they?[/quote]
Heh, naw sorry. Those are the two games I won't be giving up. I finally found a Rayearth that had all the stickers intact and everything in mint condition, and Dragon Force is pretty addiciting O_O

Yup, that Final Mix+ is still up for grabs. :) Just curious, I noticed you have a Dragon Force on your trade list also, do you have 2 or is it the same one as on your collection list?
V
Dragon Force - Manual is worn a bit, and there a lot of light scratches on the disc when looked at a certain angle in a reflection; Plays perfectly. Comes with the black foam pad. It won't close all the way with Manual inside for some reason.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Gah, it's the same one. I just added it to my collection list so I forgot to take it from the TL section.[/quote]
Ah, I see, darn! I've been looking around for a copy for a while now. :) Interested in your Saturn imports, lemme know what you want for them if you'd like to trade. ;)
-nekobi

[quote name='nekobi']Ah, I see, darn! I've been looking around for a copy for a while now. :) Interested in your Saturn imports, lemme know what you want for them if you'd like to trade. ;)
-nekobi[/quote]
Yea, I should remove it. I was actually looking to sell/trade it awhile back, but then I started playing it again :p

Only things I see right now is your KH2 Final Mix and that April 2006 Shonen Jump w/ Naruto Card.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I got my hands on the Crisis Core Bundle (Woo Hoo!), but I was only referring to the game. Reason I'll be holding onto it is b/c the cover art is holographic and different from the retail version. I'mma switch that out the day it comes Stateside ;)

Check the previous page for my comments about it.[/quote]

Very Nice! :applause: .
I like how you describe the 'feel' of the system, especially the analog stick. But I'm assuming this is true for all PSP slim? not just this particular crisis core version, yes?

Buuummp ;).

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I might find out if I decide to pick up the Daxter Slim bundle :whistle2:k

Shizzle biscuits and vespas[/quote]

Hmm, why would you need 2 slims?
why not just save the money and get a 360? (the last console you need hehe :p).

[quote name='guynextshore']Hmm, why would you need 2 slims?
why not just save the money and get a 360? (the last console you need hehe :p).[/quote]
One for my bro, I owe him a PSP. I dumped off my old phatty to him, but I'll want it back for all my homebrew n stuff ;)

I'm actually aiming for a 360 around the start of next year. We get a hefty bonus around Christmas time, so I'll hold out til' then, besides, time is really flying, we're already halfway through October!

I still want Jeanne D' Arc and FFT: War of the Lions, did you pick them up at the B2G1 at TRU?

Heya Shini, intersted in these off your list if they're all complete (I don't care about spine cards though).

• Blue Seed
  • Shining Wisdom
  • Blue Breaker
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion 2nd Impact
  • Slayers Royal
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury - 2 Disc - Complete (japan)
  • Dezamon 2 the shootermaker - Complete
  • Wild Arms 2 - Mint Discs, Case cracked
  • Chrono Cross - Two cracks on front; Discs great condition; Manual has vertical fold on 1st couple pages
Also sorta interested in
  • Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - Korean Import
Lemme know if we can work out a trade. ;)

[quote name='nekobi']Heya Shini, intersted in these off your list if they're all complete (I don't care about spine cards though).
  • Blue Seed
  • Shining Wisdom
  • Blue Breaker
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion
  • Neon Genisis Evangelion 2nd Impact
  • Slayers Royal
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury - 2 Disc - Complete (japan)
  • Dezamon 2 the shootermaker - Complete
  • Wild Arms 2 - Mint Discs, Case cracked
  • Chrono Cross - Two cracks on front; Discs great condition; Manual has vertical fold on 1st couple pages
Also sorta interested in
  • Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - Korean Import
Lemme know if we can work out a trade. ;)[/quote]

Yea, they're all complete.

I'm interested in:
  • :ps2: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ JP Import (Sealed) (There's a surprise ;) )
  • Shonen Jump April 2006 w/ 1st Naruto Promo Card (Sealed)
  • :wii:1 Wii Remote
You wouldn't happen to have any screen protectors for the DS or PSP would you?:/

I'd give up all the games except for the NGE games and Wild Arms 2.

Fatal Fury has a crack on the front casing, fyi.

I also have a Sega Saturn Mouse if you're looking for one.

Let's get this worked out :)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']One for my bro, I owe him a PSP. I dumped off my old phatty to him, but I'll want it back for all my homebrew n stuff ;)

I'm actually aiming for a 360 around the start of next year. We get a hefty bonus around Christmas time, so I'll hold out til' then, besides, time is really flying, we're already halfway through October!

I still want Jeanne D' Arc and FFT: War of the Lions, did you pick them up at the B2G1 at TRU?[/quote]

Ahh got it! a bit of multiplayer huh?!
Let me know if you could versus on DJ Max 2 - I'll take you on, whenever I get the time. :roll:

Same here - I'm looking forward to get either a 360 or PS3 by this winter (still not sure, have haven't had ample time to debate well enough to decide).
Anyhow, I got Jeanne at the TRU - but FFT was from EB/GS from trade in credit - that's why I'm still debating on whether or not to trade that just yet.

But I do have Heavenly Sword Pending in now :)! :)! :bouncy:
all i need is NGS & Assassin's to make this years PS3 complete.

Btw, lmk if the daxter psp is the same as FFVII one.

Multiplayer would be awesome, but what really sucks is that I can't use my save data from DJ Max 2 on my new Slim PSP since it's locked to whatever PSP I created the save data on :evil:

So now I have to start from scratch.....

I'm gettin paid tomorrow so I'll be hitting up my local TRU in hopes of finding some games I want.

[quote name='guynextshore']Btw, lmk if the daxter psp is the same as FFVII one.[/quote]
When I saw it, I was thinking it looked exactly the same, except for the buttons and the art on the back. I might be wrong though...

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Multiplayer would be awesome, but what really sucks is that I can't use my save data from DJ Max 2 on my new Slim PSP since it's locked to whatever PSP I created the save data on :evil:

So now I have to start from scratch.....

I'm gettin paid tomorrow so I'll be hitting up my local TRU in hopes of finding some games I want.

When I saw it, I was thinking it looked exactly the same, except for the buttons and the art on the back. I might be wrong though...[/quote]

Really? You couldn't transfer the data to your pc (via usb link) then to the new slim? That's stupid honestly, what's the point of pc communication if you can't link & transfer data.

Oh well - multiplayer better be worth - lmk if it's good!

Good luck on TRU tomorrow! - if you manage to snag a Orange box for the 360 I'd trade FFTactics for it ;).

bread's done
Back