*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

[quote name='guynextshore']You had more??!! wow - you really did had a lot bro..
Funny thing is that
I just found my OLD game collection list - I post it on my thread later tonight..... all if not most of those games are all gone now..:cry: .

LOL so you want the Poke bundle??!

okay if I get that ... can I call dibs on your DJ Max Prestigous Edition & Dj max 2 LE black (sealed) ;)!!!![/quote]
How did I KNOW that YOU were going to CALL THOSE OUT XD?!?!?

I can definitely rule out those sets b/c I know for sure I'll never see them again. You had to pick the TWO items I REALLY want to keep hahaha

Hmmm...maybe I should put a list of items that I WILL NOT let go of, cuz dammit, I still want some quality in there!

Here are LE/CE items I might let go of:
-Biohazard LE Sound Chronicle Box
-Phantom Kingdom LE Set
-Mushihimesama Figurine w/ OST
-Falcom Special Box 2004
-KOF MI2 LE Set
-FFVIII OST Book Set
-SILVER DJ Max 2 LE Orpheus Box

The games will depend on which ones get picked, obviously.

It sounds like a lot, but when put in perspective, it's saving some money.

The DS itself goes for around $400 + shipping.

Here's my plan (and don't jack it!):

Get the bundle, sell the DS sealed for $400, buy another bundle, have an extra pearl/diamond for trade fodder or extra $$$. Rinse and repeat til' I'm satisfied.

I've done stuff like this before (Ar Tonelice ;)), and I pretty much ended up with $170-180 surplus including deductions w/ shipping.

It's the sorta thing I like to do on the side to keep me busy.

Edit: btw silent, it's not just $330 for me, the total comes out to around $390 w/ tax+shipping. So maybe if your out of California you won't get charged tax, which is about $27-28 off that total

[quote name='Inf^Shini']It sounds like a lot, but when put in perspective, it's saving some money.

Get the bundle, sell the DS sealed for $400, buy another bundle, have an extra pearl/diamond for trade fodder or extra $$$. Rinse and repeat til' I'm satisfied.

I've done stuff like this before (Ar Tonelice ;)), and I pretty much ended up with $170-180 surplus including deductions w/ shipping.

It's the sorta thing I like to do on the side to keep me busy.[/QUOTE]

Good luck Inf and don't worry I don't have that much money to jack your plan, as I can't even get it started so no worries there. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Inf^Shini']How did I KNOW that YOU were going to CALL THOSE OUT XD?!?!?

I can definitely rule out those sets b/c I know for sure I'll never see them again. You had to pick the TWO items I REALLY want to keep hahaha

Hmmm...maybe I should put a list of items that I WILL NOT let go of, cuz dammit, I still want some quality in there!

Here are LE/CE items I might let go of:
-Biohazard LE Sound Chronicle Box
-Phantom Kingdom LE Set
-Mushihimesama Figurine w/ OST
-Falcom Special Box 2004
-KOF MI2 LE Set
-FFVIII OST Book Set
-SILVER DJ Max 2 LE Orpheus Box

The games will depend on which ones get picked, obviously.[/quote]

what? no prestige or black edition.....:cry: ?

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Good luck Inf and don't worry I don't have that much money to jack your plan, as I can't even get it started so no worries there. :whistle2:#[/quote]

Haha, that message went out to all the people who float around threads and might take the idea. I doubt anyone would do it though, it does take some time and of course $$$ to begin with, which is why I'm asking for someone to get it for me w/ reperations of course ;O

[quote name='guynextshore']what? no prestige or black edition.....:cry: ?[/quote]
YOU KNOW IT! I'm curious though, would you have actually been able to do it?

I MIGHT reconsider the Black....just cuz it's you....hmmm....

EDIT: DUDE, I totally forgot I have TWO! So, one black IS available ;D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, that message went out to all the people who float around threads and might take the idea. I doubt anyone would do it though, it does take some time and of course $$$ to begin with, which is why I'm asking for someone to get it for me w/ reperations of course ;O[/QUOTE]

Ah it's cool Inf I just wanted to let you know I wouldn't jack it either. ;) Ummmm instead of jack it I'll just use steal your idea lol, no more of that *other* word used in a sausage fest. :lol:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']It sounds like a lot, but when put in perspective, it's saving some money.

It's the sorta thing I like to do on the side to keep me busy.

Edit: btw silent, it's not just $330 for me, the total comes out to around $390 w/ tax+shipping. So maybe if your out of California you won't get charged tax, which is about $27-28 off that total[/quote]

ANOTHER Ar Tonelico Move???!!!! NICEE ;).

Well I can't do that right now...however later in the weekend I do believe I have enough funding to start your lil plan.
however I'm more interested in Prestige than the black really - black was more of frosting than the actual cake! :lol:

[quote name='guynextshore']ANOTHER Ar Tonelico Move???!!!! NICEE ;).

Well I can't do that right now...however later in the weekend I do believe I have enough funding to start your lil plan.
however I'm more interested in Prestige than the black really - black was more of frosting than the actual cake! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nice bro if you want to donate some $$ to my PP account go right ahead. ;) Ha ha on a serious note you'll have to let us know how you do with your matser plan Inf. "What are we doing today Brain? Same thing we do every day Pinky.... Try to take over the world!!!!"

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Nice bro if you want to donate some $$ to my PP account go right ahead. ;) Ha ha on a serious note you'll have to let us know how you do with your matser plan Inf. "What are we doing today Brain? Same thing we do every day Pinky.... Try to take over the world!!!!"[/quote]
Mwaa haa haa

I love to make things complicated and construe new plans once in a while.

This usually happens when I take a semester off or have nothing but work to do >.>

Awww, Guy man, you sure there's nothing else there to your liking? The prestige set is one of my treasures, I mean, I got it right here on CAG for a great price from a cool CAG. There's no way I could ever part with it :/

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Mwaa haa haa

I love to make things complicated and construe new plans once in a while.

This usually happens when I take a semester off or have nothing but work to do >.>

Awww, Guy man, you sure there's nothing else there to your liking? The prestige set is one of my treasures, I mean, I got it right here on CAG for a great price from a cool CAG. There's no way I could ever part with it :/[/quote]

lol... shini and his clever plan to pay nothing at all for this poke set haha. nice.

Yea buddy, even though you have some pretty nice stuff on your list - those 2 are only things i'm interested if I'm going to be forking over $400. I know those are highly valued by you so it's cool ;) I'm sure we can deal again bud!

although,
how about if I give you my black DS - I'll paint those 2 pokemon on it & give you my Pokemon Diamond + pokemon diamond/pearl DS lite case ... if you want I can even get you pokemon pearl ;). So what say you?!!

[quote name='guynextshore']lol... shini and his clever plan to pay nothing at all for this poke set haha. nice.

Yea buddy, even though you have some pretty nice stuff on your list - those 2 are only things i'm interested if I'm going to be forking over $400. I know those are highly valued by you so it's cool ;) I'm sure we can deal again bud!

although,
how about if I give you my black DS - I'll paint those 2 pokemon on it & give you my Pokemon Diamond + pokemon diamond/pearl DS lite case ... if you want I can even get you pokemon pearl ;). So what say you?!![/quote]

Bwaaa haaa haa haaa

*pictures crayola scribbles on DS and shudders*

I'm hoping that was a joke :eek:

j/k :D

I'm really into getting a black DS, but if I'm going to get the system, I want it to be bad ass. At first when I heard about a poke LE DS, I chuckled myself, but then I looked at it. Then I kept staring and saw how awesome it actually looks and would honestly prefer it over the bland Final Fantasy DS LE's.

You know guy, the DJ Max 1 I traded with you came from that Prestige box, so there's no game inside (damn you, no no, j/k j/k).

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Bwaaa haaa haa haaa

*pictures crayola scribbles on DS and shudders*

I'm hoping that was a joke :eek:

j/k :D

I'm really into getting a black DS, but if I'm going to get the system, I want it to be bad ass. At first when I heard about a poke LE DS, I chuckled myself, but then I looked at it. Then I kept staring and saw how awesome it actually looks and would honestly prefer it over the bland Final Fantasy DS LE's.

You know guy, the DJ Max 1 I traded with you came from that Prestige box, so there's no game inside (damn you, no no, j/k j/k).[/quote]

haha..
I'll use markers buddy if it'll make you feel better ;) hahaha.
a joke? what?... of course not - I'm for REALZZ:roll: .

Honestly, I don't think these LE DS are worth it... just for the extra color markings?... now perhaps if comes along with some figurines, an artbook, an ost, maybe a jig saw puzzle or two & a couple of stickers + postcards... heck yea that would sound pretty awesome ;)! hahaha.

So my DJ max came from the Prestige box??! So, you know what that means - I was meant to get that!!!! You can't mess with destiny bro -come on ;).
I'm sure I can give you a good deall... how about rawis's Giraffe Statue - I can probably get that - would you trade for that??! :) :bouncy:

[quote name='guynextshore']haha..
I'll use markers buddy if it'll make you feel better ;) hahaha.
a joke? what?... of course not - I'm for REALZZ:roll: .

Honestly, I don't think these LE DS are worth it... just for the extra color markings?... now perhaps if comes along with some figurines, an artbook, an ost, maybe a jig saw puzzle or two & a couple of stickers + postcards... heck yea that would sound pretty awesome ;)! hahaha.

So my DJ max came from the Prestige box??! So, you know what that means - I was meant to get that!!!! You can't mess with destiny bro -come on ;).
I'm sure I can give you a good deall... how about rawis's Giraffe Statue - I can probably get that - would you trade for that??! :) :bouncy:[/quote]
That's tempting....too tempting. NO! I must refuse:speaktothehand:!

It's not worth it til' you actually see it ;D

To each his own, I just looooove custom art items. They look so bad ass in person.

and soo glossy too...:drool:

Man, it's gonna be a loooong day tomorrow with registering for college classes and all the other stuff to do....

[quote name='Inf^Shini']and soo glossy too...:drool:

Man, it's gonna be a loooong day tomorrow with registering for college classes and all the other stuff to do....[/quote]

you're taking summer sem?!
Me too....
inorganic chem 1B....ehhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

[quote name='guynextshore']you're taking summer sem?!
Me too....
inorganic chem 1B....ehhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:[/quote]

Meh...yea. Both 1st and 2nd summer sessions >.>

If things turn out the way I think they are, I'mma be taking classes at two different colleges x_X

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Meh...yea. Both 1st and 2nd summer sessions >.>

If things turn out the way I think they are, I'mma be taking classes at two different colleges x_X[/QUOTE]

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa....

This is not my lucky spoon Lois...

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa....

This is not my lucky spoon Lois...[/quote]

Hahahaha, wtf is that?!?

But yea, It'll two classes at one, and so far one class at the other. Things might change though...I might end up taking more classes....-.-

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hahahaha, wtf is that?!?

But yea, It'll two classes at one, and so far one class at the other. Things might change though...I might end up taking more classes....-.-[/QUOTE]

Lol sorry I was watching Family guy when I posted that. :lol:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Lol sorry I was watching Family guy when I posted that. :lol:[/quote]

isn't that episode where peter says whoa whoa whoa for the longest time?
I think the only thing that pwns that is when willy wonka kicks peter in shin and he moans on the floor for a good 4 mins haha...

[quote name='guynextshore']isn't that episode where peter says whoa whoa whoa for the longest time?
I think the only thing that pwns that is when willy wonka kicks peter in shin and he moans on the floor for a good 4 mins haha...[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was the episode. ;) Ha ha yeah that one also pwns he is like sheeeesh Ow Sheeeeesh ow sheeeesh Ow Sheeeeesh ow sheeeesh Ow Sheeeeesh ow. Lol well you get the idea. :D

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Yeah that was the episode. ;) Ha ha yeah that one also pwns he is like sheeeesh Ow Sheeeeesh ow sheeeesh Ow Sheeeeesh ow sheeeesh Ow Sheeeeesh ow. Lol well you get the idea. :D[/quote]

Hmmmm....what does he say after Ow Sheeeeesh?....Ow Sheeeeesh?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hmmmm....what does he say after Ow Sheeeeesh?....Ow Sheeeeesh?[/QUOTE]

Well first he goes sheeeesh.... then an ow afterwards after like 6 seconds after the first sheeesh. He continues to do that and, It's hilarious it literally goes on for at least two minutes straight. Between that and his random chicken battles I don't know what more funny lol. I can't really remember after he is all done hurting what happens I think he just gets up like normal and walks away. Guy can you confirm?

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Well first he goes sheeeesh.... then an ow afterwards after like 6 seconds after the first sheeesh. He continues to do that and, It's hilarious it literally goes on for at least two minutes straight. Between that and his random chicken battles I don't know what more funny lol. I can't really remember after he is all done hurting what happens I think he just gets up like normal and walks away. Guy can you confirm?[/quote]

Ooooohh, the chicken battle. That was bad ass/hilarious. I loved that episode, and it was one of the only episodes I've ever watched. The series honestly doesn't appeal to me, but the episode where peter fights the chicken throughout the episode was just too funny.
Another funny one was where they don't appear on the map and they decide to make their own country XD

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Well first he goes sheeeesh.... then an ow afterwards after like 6 seconds after the first sheeesh. He continues to do that and, It's hilarious it literally goes on for at least two minutes straight. Between that and his random chicken battles I don't know what more funny lol. I can't really remember after he is all done hurting what happens I think he just gets up like normal and walks away. Guy can you confirm?[/quote]

2 mins? i thought it was longer. Haven't really watched family guy in a while - classes XD - however, I think he just moans until it hits commercial. it was THAT tedious. Anyhow, one of my fav parts is when stewie breast feeds on peter's nipple thinking lois's - after he realize it's not lois & starts to cough up nipple hair his expression is halarious!

I'm fine with the ole' Looney Tunes/Tom&Jerry cartoons as well as droopy ;O

Added to list:

Twisted Metal: Head-on [Sealed] PSP
Freedom Force: The third Reich [Sealed] PC

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ooooohh, the chicken battle. That was bad ass/hilarious. I loved that episode, and it was one of the only episodes I've ever watched. The series honestly doesn't appeal to me, but the episode where peter fights the chicken throughout the episode was just too funny.
Another funny one was where they don't appear on the map and they decide to make their own country XD[/QUOTE]

In one of the new episodes he has another chicken battle and this one is almost 10 minutes long lol. It was fucking awesome! Yeah that one is classic too petoria FTW!

[quote name='guynextshore']2 mins? i thought it was longer. Haven't really watched family guy in a while - classes XD - however, I think he just moans until it hits commercial. it was THAT tedious. Anyhow, one of my fav parts is when stewie breast feeds on peter's nipple thinking lois's - after he realize it's not lois & starts to cough up nipple hair his expression is halarious![/QUOTE]

Yeah that is right it just goes to commercial. :rofl: I saw that one too that was hilarious Stewie about died once he saw Peter lol. :lol:

Added my personal collection pics to TL.

I'll only consider letting some go if I get good $$$ offers.

Only those I'm established with I will entertain a trade or trade/$$$ offer with. You know who you are ;)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']In one of the new episodes he has another chicken battle and this one is almost 10 minutes long lol. It was fucking awesome! Yeah that one is classic too petoria FTW!

Yeah that is right it just goes to commercial. :rofl: I saw that one too that was hilarious Stewie about died once he saw Peter lol. :lol:[/quote]

They fought like 3 times didn't they? All I remember is they pretty much placed most of indiana jones fight scenes in there - like the snakes in the plane & the plane propeller shot. The third one they actually stopped fighting for a while - since they forgot why they were fighting in the first place (a bad coupon)
but ended up fighting again because they wanted to pay for check... it's halarious because they start rematches out of no where.

I think the best fight though would be when stewie beats the crap out of brian for his money. So uhm...'where's my money, man?' - 'you got money to pay for fake mustashe man - how much was that' '2.99' :rofl:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Added my personal collection pics to TL.

I'll only consider letting some go if I get good $$$ offers.

Only those I'm established with I will entertain a trade or trade/$$$ offer with. You know who you are ;)[/quote]

so you are thinking of letting go of that black/prestigous huh?!
anyhow as for lunar towards VP L...
the only reason I'm keeping is sealed is because a cager was debating about trading it for his GoW2. however I'm not sure if that's going to happen so I'm thinking of trading it with you!
Anyhow how's the condition of VP L?

[quote name='guynextshore']They fought like 3 times didn't they? All I remember is they pretty much placed most of indiana jones fight scenes in there - like the snakes in the plane & the plane propeller shot. The third one they actually stopped fighting for a while - since they forgot why they were fighting in the first place (a bad coupon)
but ended up fighting again because they wanted to pay for check... it's halarious because they start rematches out of no where.

I think the best fight though would be when stewie beats the crap out of brian for his money. So uhm...'where's my money, man?' - 'you got money to pay for fake mustashe man - how much was that' '2.99' :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is the one I am talking about that they fought for like 10 mins straight. Then they stop because they forgot what they were fighting over to start with, and then they start again because of who was paying for the check.

:rofl: :rofl:

That is by far my favorite episode with Stewie in it. He literally beats the fuck out of Brian lol. :lol: "Wheres my money man? "I'll uhhh get it by Fri" "Friday huh try tomorrow" "Yo you got my money?" "Ahh sorry not yet" "Ahh I see... BAM!!! NO MONEY HUH NO MONEY I WARNED YOU!!!" "OW OW OW OW"

:rofl:

Thnx Silent, deal should be finalized soon ;D

[quote name='xcopy']CML for your wanted list.[/quote]
I saw some of my wants, but the prices are pretty inflated IMO

Thanks though

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Thnx Silent, deal should be finalized soon ;D

I saw some of my wants, but the prices are pretty inflated IMO

Thanks though[/QUOTE]

Awesome bro, I had to resist some of your collection lol. ;)

[quote name='guynextshore']I thought you can't resist the dark side ;).... BUMP.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha that is true a couple games did catch my eye but I have to resist them. ;)

bread's done
Back