*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hey Rawis, your back :D

Yawwwwnnnnnn as I bump in the morning[/quote]

I know man - he's back!! :bouncy:
haha anyhow what happened to you last night bump?!!

[quote name='guynextshore']I know man - he's back!! :bouncy:
haha anyhow what happened to you last night bump?!![/quote]

Yea, I shut the comp down cuz something was going on, and after I just fell asleep >.>

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, I shut the comp down cuz something was going on, and after I just fell asleep >.>[/QUOTE]

I hate that, it happen to me more times then I like.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, I shut the comp down cuz something was going on, and after I just fell asleep >.>[/quote]

hehe i see, i see -

BUMP!! :)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Rgr that

Bump[/quote]

You know what's funny - my GF wanted to buy a turtle yesterday....(can't forget about your tortoise pic haha!). My bro did buy a english bulldog puppy though - SoB i wanted one too!

Anyhow,
when are you going to update with your uncle's new lot - perhaps I'd trade Lunar for those & somemore :bouncy: !! hehe.

BUMP!

[quote name='guynextshore']You know what's funny - my GF wanted to buy a turtle yesterday....(can't forget about your tortoise pic haha!). My bro did buy a english bulldog puppy though - SoB i wanted one too!

Anyhow,
when are you going to update with your uncle's new lot - perhaps I'd trade Lunar for those & somemore :bouncy: !! hehe.

BUMP![/quote]

The day I saw that tortoise was when I thought it would be possible to walk a friggin cat XD

I want a puppy bad also, have a little beagle runnin' around would be pretty cool.

I'm holdin' out man, I'mma pull a nextshore and update after trading for some wants ;D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']The day I saw that tortoise was when I thought it would be possible to walk a friggin cat XD

I want a puppy bad also, have a little beagle runnin' around would be pretty cool.

I'm holdin' out man, I'mma pull a nextshore and update after trading for some wants ;D[/quote]

I suppose you can walk a cat then ;).
haha - not sure how much those go for - but puppies are EXPENSIVE......
say goodbye to that bundle if you do!

haha pull a nextshore huh? - so are you saying you'll have more stuff after Foundation ships your items to you;) that's what I do haha.

[quote name='guynextshore']I suppose you can walk a cat then ;).
haha - not sure how much those go for - but puppies are EXPENSIVE......
say goodbye to that bundle if you do!

haha pull a nextshore huh? - so are you saying you'll have more stuff after Foundation ships your items to you;) that's what I do haha.[/quote]

I'm not gonna buy a puppie for awhile

bump

[quote name='guynextshore']yea... take it from me, you shouldn't ;)[/quote]

Puppies are really cool though, I love playing with them when someone walks one by me, except for those small dogs, they act so damn hostile and bite more often >.>

I'm probably going to throw in some of my PS2/PS1 games on the TL as well as some more xbox games.

I'm debating which PSP/DC/PC games I'll put up for grabs as well. Time to clean house with stuff I don't want!

I'll be adding more DVD's and maybe an anime DVD today as well. I want $$$!!!!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Puppies are really cool though, I love playing with them when someone walks one by me, except for those small dogs, they act so damn hostile and bite more often >.>

I'm probably going to throw in some of my PS2/PS1 games on the TL as well as some more xbox games.

I'm debating which PSP/DC/PC games I'll put up for grabs as well. Time to clean house with stuff I don't want!

I'll be adding more DVD's and maybe an anime DVD today as well. I want $$$!!!![/quote]

lol. yea they are fun to play with.... however - it's the taking care of that's an issue for me. Not that I mind doing it - but I simply dont' have the time.
For some reason I don't like small dogs...(not unless they are a puppy) however, if it's an adult medium built to a large size is for me.

Anyhow - looking forward to this new TL ;).
I actually added a little bit to my TL as well, check it out if you like ;) - & yes I DO WANT $$$ too haha.

Oh btw. do you go to anime conventions? I went last year - debating if I should go again....(my gf wants me too - she's more of the anime fan than me really - I go there for the imports, but then again I suppose you should already know that ;)).

BUMP THIS.

I added a bunch of new stuff, not much from the collection though

I don't go to the convo's, I always thought they were kinda odd. Some people are trying to coax me into going this year, but I highly doubt it.

Bump

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I added a bunch of new stuff, not much from the collection though

I don't go to the convo's, I always thought they were kinda odd. Some people are trying to coax me into going this year, but I highly doubt it.

Bump[/quote]

Nicee...
Well - i'm too sure if we're going - honestly I felt the same way, like I just don't belong you know?

Anyhow curious - what happened to your darkstalkers game??

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I'm very intrested in your Dragon Force for Saturn. Please CML for a trade.[/quote]
I double-checked your list, but I didn't find anything to trade for.

Would you mind buying it?

[quote name='guynextshore']Nicee...
Well - i'm too sure if we're going - honestly I felt the same way, like I just don't belong you know?

Anyhow curious - what happened to your darkstalkers game??[/quote]
Well I think I accidentaly switched it with a UMD demo disc when I sent a PSP bundle awhile ago :(

I ended up getting another one off a fellow CAG through Ebay.

UPDATE: Added a .Hack 1-4 bundle, but not my personal collection one ;O

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I double-checked your list, but I didn't find anything to trade for.

Would you mind buying it?

Well I think I accidentaly switched it with a UMD demo disc when I sent a PSP bundle awhile ago :(

I ended up getting another one off a fellow CAG through Ebay.

UPDATE: Added a .Hack 1-4 bundle, but not my personal collection one ;O[/quote]

that sucks bro.
How was it though? i'm looking for a good fighter game on my PSP... just dont' know what to pick - takken, street fighter, gulty gear, darkstalkers?..hmm BUmp.

[quote name='guynextshore']that sucks bro.
How was it though? i'm looking for a good fighter game on my PSP... just dont' know what to pick - takken, street fighter, gulty gear, darkstalkers?..hmm BUmp.[/quote]

I haven't played SF or tekken yet, but Guilty Gear and Darkstalkers are fun, especially Guilty Gear :D. Darkstalkers wasn't as much of a highlight as the other fighting games, but it is a solid game, and the combos are fun to pull off. Chaos Tower is a killer though, it's been months and I have yet to see the end of it X_X

Thanks you guys :D

I just found some more stuff, so an update will be in order tomorrow ;O

Also, I'll probably put up some of my LE stuff. It'll just be lying around here for a couple years, so I'll give em to someone who will put em to good use ;D

Edit: DJ Max 2 Night Black LE has been sold, sorry guy!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Thanks you guys :D

I just found some more stuff, so an update will be in order tomorrow ;O

Also, I'll probably put up some of my LE stuff. It'll just be lying around here for a couple years, so I'll give em to someone who will put em to good use ;D

Edit: DJ Max 2 Night Black LE has been sold, srry guy![/quote]

OO more LE stufF..

WHAT??!!! LE HAS BEEN SOLD??!!!!!!! no way!

[quote name='guynextshore']OO more LE stufF..

WHAT??!!! LE HAS BEEN SOLD??!!!!!!! no way![/quote]

Haha, I had to drop it a bit but yea, I managed to sell it.

The LE stuff will probably drop on in the TL tomorrow, hopefully bring in some new peeps and they'll take some of my other stuff as well :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, I had to drop it a bit but yea, I managed to sell it.

The LE stuff will probably drop on in the TL tomorrow, hopefully bring in some new peeps and they'll take some of my other stuff as well :D[/quote]

:cry: man... you sold that like hot cakes!! lol..

anyhow congrats on the sale ;).

LOOKING forward to seeing which LE you're going to post tomorrow!
BUMP!!

[quote name='guynextshore']:cry: man... you sold that like hot cakes!! lol..

anyhow congrats on the sale ;).

LOOKING forward to seeing which LE you're going to post tomorrow!
BUMP!![/quote]

Hey, I'm wondering if you got my message "elsewhere" on the net :p

Updates are comin' today!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hey, I'm wondering if you got my message "elsewhere" on the net :p

Updates are comin' today![/quote]
Sweet... updates!

What message - you mean hear as PM?! yea I got it.. made me LOL ;) haha.
but if you mean aim - no I didn't get it....

[quote name='guynextshore']Sweet... updates!

What message - you mean hear as PM?! yea I got it.. made me LOL ;) haha.
but if you mean aim - no I didn't get it....[/quote]
naw naw naw, I followed one of the links in your sig. There's a hint.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']naw naw naw, I followed one of the links in your sig. There's a hint.[/quote]

OOHHH. haha you found me!

yea I got that too - replied as well.
Let's see those updates!

Meh, I can't get to all of em' just yet, but it's mostly older PC games :/

I know I had more stuff around here, guess I gotta keep looking

Bump

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Suuuup? I'm on right now :eek:

Btw, did you get my last PM? Just thought I'd fill you in. I'm very picky when it comes to games[/quote]

Not as picky as me ;) haha bump this.... any how are you guys talking about aim?! i'm soo lost.....:whistle2:s

bread's done
Back