*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I think I should become an installer[/quote]

what's an installer?! lol
Bump this - it's been a while!!

That's an interesting .hack 4 you have there - so you have the game case/manual & anime dvd - but not the game??.....

[quote name='guynextshore']what's an installer?! lol
Bump this - it's been a while!!

That's an interesting .hack 4 you have there - so you have the game case/manual & anime dvd - but not the game??.....[/quote]

Haha, an installer, well ya know, the dude who comes in and installs home theatre systems, satellite systems, security systems, etc..
I LOVE working with connections and making customers happy, and I actually did a quick one tonight for a good friend. Now I'm the go-to guy if any tech problems arise :p

The .Hack bundle is a long story...but here it goes:
I bought a .hack bundle awhile ago (aside from the one I have) which was supposed to come complete w/out Anime DVD, but turned out the other way with Anime DVD but no game. I contacted seller and she was "mortified". She was pretty sincere though and offered to go buy the games again and send them to me. I got parts 1-3 but discs part 2&3 were from used video store, so scratched up and used. I lost contact before receiving the game disc for part 4, and that's how the bundle ended up being the way it is. I ended up with an extra part 2&3 case w/ Anime DVD, but the cases are loaded with stickers from the used video store. Oddly enough though, the Anime DVD's are in mint condition.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, an installer, well ya know, the dude who comes in and installs home theatre systems, satellite systems, security systems, etc..
I LOVE working with connections and making customers happy, and I actually did a quick one tonight for a good friend. Now I'm the go-to guy if any tech problems arise :p

The .Hack bundle is a long story...but here it goes:
I bought a .hack bundle awhile ago (aside from the one I have) which was supposed to come complete w/out Anime DVD, but turned out the other way with Anime DVD but no game. I contacted seller and she was "mortified". She was pretty sincere though and offered to go buy the games again and send them to me. I got parts 1-3 but discs part 2&3 were from used video store, so scratched up and used. I lost contact before receiving the game disc for part 4, and that's how the bundle ended up being the way it is. I ended up with an extra part 2&3 case w/ Anime DVD, but the cases are loaded with stickers from the used video store. Oddly enough though, the Anime DVD's are in mint condition.[/quote]

Oooh.. haha nice! Sounds pretty cool - you should do it & hook me up with the infamous 'black box' = I kid XD hehe.

Wow... that is an interesting story... indeed.
So you have 2 extra cases with just the anime dvd only as well?!...wow...
The reason I was asking - is that I'd like a 2 disk PS2 case myself, I don't need the anime dvd - I just thought i would be pretty nifty if you have a spare one you can send the 2 magic disks - so you can take out 2 of my wants at the same time....

however, you know me - I only want a near mint/minty case...
I suppose you don't have one huh?.. V_v.

[quote name='guynextshore']Oooh.. haha nice! Sounds pretty cool - you should do it & hook me up with the infamous 'black box' = I kid XD hehe.

Wow... that is an interesting story... indeed.
So you have 2 extra cases with just the anime dvd only as well?!...wow...
The reason I was asking - is that I'd like a 2 disk PS2 case myself, I don't need the anime dvd - I just thought i would be pretty nifty if you have a spare one you can send the 2 magic disks - so you can take out 2 of my wants at the same time....

however, you know me - I only want a near mint/minty case...
I suppose you don't have one huh?.. V_v.[/quote]

Since part 4 only has Anime DVD, I can probably use that case and switch it out with the sticker ridden one.

I swear I have so much crap I'm just going to list stuff as bundles on Ebay, it's all just gotta go :/

Hi.

Interested in your Saturn mouse. On your wants, I have a new/sealed Battalion Wars if you'd trade for that - or let me know if I have anything else that interests you.

Thanks.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Since part 4 only has Anime DVD, I can probably use that case and switch it out with the sticker ridden one.

I swear I have so much crap I'm just going to list stuff as bundles on Ebay, it's all just gotta go :/[/quote]

ahh
sweet buddy!
Sounds good to me! - just LMK if you found them!

Thanks & BUMP!

^^

I thought I had found em', but it's the set I'm currently using. I'm still searching for them!

[quote name='brianmoy']Hi.

Interested in your Saturn mouse. On your wants, I have a new/sealed Battalion Wars if you'd trade for that - or let me know if I have anything else that interests you.

Thanks.[/quote]

I'm debating the trade, and I'm double checking your list since it's pretty big

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Bump, I'm lookin for a MGS3 Subsistence complete/mint.

I want a load of Blu Ray's and an Xbox 360 Premium or Elite system as well[/quote]

Heck yea you better get a premium!! - get GoW while your at it too ;).
No Disks yet? :(.

BUMP THIS!

YS: Ark Of Napishtim 1st Print w/ Special Audio CD - Blue Jewel Case Edition [Sealed]

Out of sheer curiosity, how much are you askin (PM is fine)? I'm assuming it's way beyond my gaming budget what with me being a CAG and all. But I'm still curious.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Bump, I'm lookin for a MGS3 Subsistence complete/mint.[/quote]I know where I can pick one up new. But it's a long drive and I don't have the time till next week. How much would you be willing to pay?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'm thinking about selling/trading my Gaming Rig towards/for a laptop. I'm goin' mobile people![/quote]Sweet. Let us know what you get. After about 15 years of it, I'm about done with PC games for good. Next Gen is good enough to satisfy me. C&C on the 360? woot.

[quote name='guinaevere']YS: Ark Of Napishtim 1st Print w/ Special Audio CD - Blue Jewel Case Edition [Sealed]

Out of sheer curiosity, how much are you askin (PM is fine)? I'm assuming it's way beyond my gaming budget what with me being a CAG and all. But I'm still curious.

I know where I can pick one up new. But it's a long drive and I don't have the time till next week. How much would you be willing to pay?

Sweet. Let us know what you get. After about 15 years of it, I'm about done with PC games for good. Next Gen is good enough to satisfy me. C&C on the 360? woot.[/quote]

One thing about the Ys game is it's an import NTSC-J, somehow that slipped the description on my TL :/

I'll look into Subsistence and hit you with a reply later today or tomorrow.

I'll drop the comp specs on the front page. I just added another burner the other day.

[quote name='guynextshore']Heck yea you better get a premium!! - get GoW while your at it too ;).
No Disks yet? :(.

BUMP THIS![/quote]

Since I'm planning on picking up a 360, I was actually going to start collecting games before hand (I had done that already with the Wii/GC).

I dunno, I must've placed the discs in a different spot than I remember. They're still in the case that they came with, so I have no idea why it's so hard to find em :whistle2:s

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Since I'm planning on picking up a 360, I was actually going to start collecting games before hand (I had done that already with the Wii/GC).

I dunno, I must've placed the discs in a different spot than I remember. They're still in the case that they came with, so I have no idea why it's so hard to find em :whistle2:s[/quote]

So,
you have the Gears?!!! but not the system yet?! haha nice. Well, I'm planning to do the same for the PS3 I'll get the games I'm definately going to play - but not the system... not yet that is ;).

lol, no worries I'm not in a real rush for the disks I have my 360 again - so FFX International can wait - Just lmk once you get it. I'd like to see this all might PENANCE everyone's talking about.

[quote name='guinaevere'] C&C on the 360? woot.[/quote]

Word. :).

[quote name='guynextshore']So,
you have the Gears?!!! but not the system yet?! haha nice. Well, I'm planning to do the same for the PS3 I'll get the games I'm definately going to play - but not the system... not yet that is ;).

lol, no worries I'm not in a real rush for the disks I have my 360 again - so FFX International can wait - Just lmk once you get it. I'd like to see this all might PENANCE everyone's talking about.

Word. :).[/quote]

Nah, I don't have Gears yet, or any 360 games for that matter.

I'll start building a 360 collection in the near future, probably a month or so before I get the actual system, since the longer I put it off, the cheaper the games will get.

There'd be no point in getting a game for $50-30 when it might drop to $20 or less in the future :p

Penance, is that some secret/optional boss in FFX International? Never heard of it :eek:

[quote name='nyprimus4']how much for the computer?[/quote]
I'm looking for around $800 or trade+cash towards a laptop.

I'm trying to encourage a trade/trade+$$$ towards a laptop to avoid any lengthy "downtime" w/out a computer.
Me w/out comp+internet=rehab :lol:

Just FYI, here are some specs I'll be looking for in the laptop:

1GB or more RAM Kingston/Corsair/OCZ w/ timings better or equal to 3-3-3-8
Dual Core AMD/Intel (Specifics discussed in trade)
Video Card better or equal to GeForce 7800GT/ATI x1800xt
At least 15'' screen

**All other specs will be discussed if someone wishes to trade.

--I'll copy this post and put it on the Front Page--

Shipping for this would be around $20 via UPS Ground since it's pretty heavy.

Shipping costs only apply if your purchasing the computer. If it is a trade, I will cover shipping costs.

As for the price, that is my asking price tag OBO as well.

bread's done
Back