SOTM: Special Low Frequency Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Army of Anyone - Army of Anyone (album)

I just can't stop listening to this cd since I got it last week. My favorite album this year by far.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Behold... the Arctopus - You Will Be Reincarnated As an Imperial Attack Spaceturtle (Part 1)[/quote]I would post what I'm listening to, but it's all irrelevant compared to SneakyPenguin's timeless tunes.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I would post what I'm listening to, but it's all irrelevant compared to SneakyPenguin's timeless tunes.[/quote]
Here's an idea, just ignore me. Really, since all you do is reply to most of my posts insinuating my elitism, just ignore me.

It would be so much simpler, and would save this forum a ton of worthless bullshit arguing from both sides.

EDIT: To actually stay on topic:

Behold... the Arctopus - You Will Be Reincarnated As an Imperial Attack Spaceturtle (Part 1)

still. It's over eight minutes long.

Simon Nichols Early Adoption Klub - Your Idle Secrets Are Never As Such, Son.

9 minutes long, and all 9 minutes are nothing but keytar solos. Beat THAT.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Here's an idea, just ignore me. Really, since all you do is reply to most of my posts insinuating my elitism, just ignore me.

It would be so much simpler, and would save this forum a ton of worthless bullshit arguing from both sides.

EDIT: To actually stay on topic:

Behold... the Arctopus - You Will Be Reincarnated As an Imperial Attack Spaceturtle (Part 1)

still. It's over eight minutes long.[/quote]

Where/How do you find some of this stuff? This one's on Oink so I'm covered, but I've trying to find The Pikachu Death Ray Explosion because the name intrigued me, but I can't find it any where. Of course no store has it, and SS/Oink don't have it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Where/How do you find some of this stuff? This one's on Oink so I'm covered, but I've trying to find The Pikachu Death Ray Explosion because the name intrigued me, but I can't find it any where. Of course no store has it, and SS/Oink don't have it.[/quote]He's super underground. He found the CD by randomly lighting a tree on fire with a candle. The tree burned down, revealing a secret pathway, where he found the CD.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Where/How do you find some of this stuff? This one's on Oink so I'm covered, but I've trying to find The Pikachu Death Ray Explosion because the name intrigued me, but I can't find it any where. Of course no store has it, and SS/Oink don't have it.[/quote]

I manged to find it and PDRE on SS. Unlike PDRE however, Behold is actually really good proggy tech metal stuff, as opposed to shitty electronic grindcore.

Weakling - Desasters in the Sun

17 minutes of black metal wrath, wooo!

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Bathtub Shitter - Lifetime Shitlist (album)
Finally getting to see them on the second.[/quote]

Lucky bastard.

Leviathan - fucking your Ghost in Chains of Ice

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I manged to find it and PDRE on SS. Unlike PDRE however, Behold is actually really good proggy tech metal stuff, as opposed to shitty electronic grindcore.

Weakling - Desasters in the Sun

17 minutes of black metal wrath, wooo![/quote]

Couldn't find it on SS either. Still, whatever you say about them, I still want a listen. Any chance you could umm.....send it to me.....:bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Couldn't find it on SS either. Still, whatever you say about them, I still want a listen. Any chance you could umm.....send it to me.....:bouncy::bouncy:[/quote]

zerothepenguin

Message me on SS, I have a split they did with A Beautiful Lotus

The Accüsed - Autopsy

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band (album)

Bayside (album)

Nellie McKay - Pretty Little Head (album)

The Cure - Greatest Hits (album)

I spent alot of time driving, tonight. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']zerothepenguin

Message me on SS, I have a split they did with A Beautiful Lotus

The Accüsed - Autopsy[/quote]

throw it up on oin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back