SOTM: Special Low Frequency Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hiccupleftovers']throw it up on oin.[/quote]

No Oink account = no Oink uploading.

I no longer bother with torrents for songs, SoulSeek supplies me with almost everything, and at worst case, I make a blind buy and hope I was right about it sounding good.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']No Oink account = no Oink uploading.

I no longer bother with torrents for songs, SoulSeek supplies me with almost everything, and at worst case, I make a blind buy and hope I was right about it sounding good.[/quote]

Send me an e-mail if you want one or give me your email. I'd invite you. SS sucks for me as I never find what I'm looking for. SS used to be great (about a year ago) and I was able to find all the obsucre/international stuff that I wanted and get decent speeds with people sharing. Now I can't find anything, the rooms suck, the speeds are horrible, and in general it seems to have declined with many false positives.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Send me an e-mail if you want one or give me your email. I'd invite you. SS sucks for me as I never find what I'm looking for. SS used to be great (about a year ago) and I was able to find all the obsucre/international stuff that I wanted and get decent speeds with people sharing. Now I can't find anything, the rooms suck, the speeds are horrible, and in general it seems to have declined with many false positives.[/quote]

[email protected]

Basket of Death - Nose Torture, Noise Torture, Nose Violation, Noise Violation

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']You'll get it soon. Just e-mail me back to be sure that you get it.[/quote]

I'm seeding it now.

Guitar Wolf - Baby Indian

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm seeding it now.

Guitar Wolf - Baby Indian[/quote]
Hey thanks man. Just saw this post. I'll grab it now and hook you up with some ration points. Oh and sorry for trashing you before.

Is that the only album of Pikachu Death Ray that you have? Actually do you know if they have a solo album? And is m4a the only format you have of theirs?

Edit: Hey throw it back up.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hey thanks man. Just saw this post. I'll grab it now and hook you up with some ration points. Oh and sorry for trashing you before.

Is that the only album of Pikachu Death Ray that you have? Actually do you know if they have a solo album? And is m4a the only format you have of theirs?

Edit: Hey throw it back up.[/quote]

I'm over a friends house on my laptop, so I can't do anything with the torrent. My internet must've fucked or something.

Yeam that's the only PDRE I have, mostly because it sucks. Seriously, it's horrible.

And all of my music is in M4A, because that's the format my iPod likes, and I'm too lazy to reconvert music back and forth.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm over a friends house on my laptop, so I can't do anything with the torrent. My internet must've fucked or something.

Yeam that's the only PDRE I have, mostly because it sucks. Seriously, it's horrible.

And all of my music is in M4A, because that's the format my iPod likes, and I'm too lazy to reconvert music back and forth.[/quote]

Naw, I guess your internet must have glitched for a second there as it worked out in the end. Hey, I usually like to listen to an entire library before making a decision. Never know if one album they dropped in quality, but the others aren't bad. Still, if you can find anything hook me up.

Strange about M4A. My Ipod doesn't mind mp3 and I usually keep it that way. Most of mine are in mp3 V0 with a couple FLACs.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Naw, I guess your internet must have glitched for a second there as it worked out in the end. Hey, I usually like to listen to an entire library before making a decision. Never know if one album they dropped in quality, but the others aren't bad. Still, if you can find anything hook me up.

Strange about M4A. My Ipod doesn't mind mp3 and I usually keep it that way. Most of mine are in mp3 V0 with a couple FLACs.[/quote]

The reason I don't use mp3's is because in the past they took up twice as much space on my Ipod, cutting my storage in half. Now I stick to pure M4A's.

Dissection - Mistress of the Bleeding Sorrow

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Jay-Z - Kingdom Come

A few songs are pretty good...the rest are 'meh.'[/QUOTE]

I finally actually listend to "Minority Report" on that CD and it was pretty good.

I always just skipped over it. That and "Hollywood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back