SOTM: Special Low Frequency Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Jay-Z - Kingdom Come

A few songs are pretty good...the rest are 'meh.'[/quote]

It's a shame he's fallen off so much after his amazing debut ('Reasonable Doubt'). The Blueprint was alright though, I'm not too sure if I'll check his new album out.

[quote name='Rozz']It's a shame he's fallen off so much after his amazing debut ('Reasonable Doubt'). The Blueprint was alright though, I'm not too sure if I'll check his new album out.[/QUOTE]

I thought the Black Album was really good, but this one is just really lazy.

Now though, I'm listening to Light Grenades by Incubus. :)

The Philadelphia Experiment - The Philadelphia Experiment
Russell Malone - Playground

Nothing beats jazz when you have to read shitty british literature.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The Philadelphia Experiment - The Philadelphia Experiment[/quote]nice

Madvillain - Madvillainy (album)

[quote name='mr ryles']Is fergie the chick from black eyed peas?[/QUOTE]

yeah

Trans Siberian Orchestra and Metallica - Carol Of the Bells

The Slackers - An Afternoon in Dub

Anyone know of any good reggae/early ska torrent sites by chance? Oink is pretty good but my ratio there is horrid. About a .1, actually. The problem is, all I really download is like Dub Reggae and things of the like. In other words, I download a bunch of stuff hardly anyone is interested in downloading which makes my ratio sink like a rock, even when I seed like no tomorrow. And just so you know I'm not just leeching my nuts off, my demonoid ratio(Where I download the more available/mainstream stuff) is 8.5 :D . PLEASE PM me if you know of any good reggae torrent sites!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The Philadelphia Experiment - The Philadelphia Experiment
Russell Malone - Playground

Nothing beats jazz when you have to read shitty british literature.[/QUOTE]

And again.

[quote name='Eviltude']The Slackers - An Afternoon in Dub

Anyone know of any good reggae/early ska torrent sites by chance? Oink is pretty good but my ratio there is horrid. About a .1, actually. The problem is, all I really download is like Dub Reggae and things of the like. In other words, I download a bunch of stuff hardly anyone is interested in downloading which makes my ratio sink like a rock, even when I seed like no tomorrow. And just so you know I'm not just leeching my nuts off, my demonoid ratio(Where I download the more available/mainstream stuff) is 8.5 :D . PLEASE PM me if you know of any good reggae torrent sites![/quote]

just set it up to go for a few days, otherwise PM me there and I can help you out. punktorrents.com has a pretty good ska section that varies. I'll clear my PM box here soon so PM me in a couple of days.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']just set it up to go for a few days, otherwise PM me there and I can help you out. punktorrents.com has a pretty good ska section that varies. I'll clear my PM box here soon so PM me in a couple of days.[/quote]

How did you like that Pikachu Death Ray Explosion?

The Mass - la porc

A horn section....in thrash. What the fuck x100

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back