SOTM: Special Low Frequency Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Converge - Disintegration[/quote]

Nice choices with Converge, Bitchslicer, and Birdflesh.

Anaal Nathrakh - The Codex Necro (album)

I would kill to see this band live.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Nice choices with Converge, Bitchslicer, and Birdflesh.

Anaal Nathrakh - The Codex Necro (album)

I would kill to see this band live.[/quote]
I just aquired that album earlier, but haven't had a chance to listen yet. I have heard a lot of people compare Axis of Perdition to them though, which excites me greatly.

jesu - Silver

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just aquired that album earlier, but haven't had a chance to listen yet. I have heard a lot of people compare Axis of Perdition to them though, which excites me greatly.

jesu - Silver[/quote]

Listen to it ASAP. They're absolutely amazing.

I'm still looking for some Emiliana Torrini. Anyone have any other recommendations? The last brand new thing I heard that I LOVED was Panecea and I'm looking for something else. Maybe something like The Postal Service - rock with a touch of electronica... I don't know - something not boring as hell.

I did get the new Deftones, Foo Fighters and Incubus CDs and they are all OK so far except maybe the Incubus one but none of them sound fresh.

Oh yeah, "Hard To Imagine" - Pearl Jam.

[quote name='javeryh']I'm still looking for some Emiliana Torrini. Anyone have any other recommendations? The last brand new thing I heard that I LOVED was Panecea and I'm looking for something else. Maybe something like The Postal Service - rock with a touch of electronica... I don't know - something not boring as hell.

I did get the new Deftones, Foo Fighters and Incubus CDs and they are all OK so far except maybe the Incubus one but none of them sound fresh.

Oh yeah, "Hard To Imagine" - Pearl Jam.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should listen to Metric.

Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine (album)

I discovered a few of their songs in my limewire folder which I had DLed but never actually listened to, so I actually listened to them and I like it quite a bit.
I wish I had listened to them earlier, good stuff.

God I cannot wait for tonight. going to see:

Athiest
Monstrosity
Cretin
Misery Index
Bathtub Shitter
Phobia
Mortal Decay
Embalmer
Kill the Client
Total fucking Destruction
Triac

Oh, and: Anaal Nathrakh - Pandemonic Hyperblast

[quote name='thespillcanvas']God I cannot wait for tonight. going to see:

Athiest
Monstrosity
Cretin
Misery Index
Bathtub Shitter
Phobia
Mortal Decay
Embalmer
Kill the Client
Total fucking Destruction
Triac

Oh, and: Anaal Nathrakh - Pandemonic Hyperblast[/quote]

I hope you die. In a fire. Lucky bastard.

. - Camisade IHI

Yes, the band's name is just .

Audioslave - Audioslave (Album)

I really wonder why I never listened to Audioslave before this semester. I really find myself liking most of their songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back