Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
All this talk of pizza and no mention of these guys?;

little+caesars+logo.jpg
they're alright. good pricing but i always thought they were a bit bland.

The best pizza is the kind you make yourself have someone make for you. Nothing better than homemade.
disagree. although i may be tainted by the memory of my dad throwing literally everything we had in the fridge on a homemade pizza once. like, he for some reason thought carrots and kalamatta olives would go well on pizza. SPOILER ALERT they didn't

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Resident Evil 5 Steamworks switch is happening today.

Unfortunately, it looks like Capcom is going to charge old owners for the Gold Edition content. This isn't verified yet, but they don't mention a discount for old owners or us getting it for free...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21690/

https://www.facebook.com/Steam/posts/10152763682162339

This game is a port of the Games for Windows - Live version that was released in 2009. If you buy the Untold Stories Bundle here on Steam, it will be the same as upgrading to Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

Capcom gonna Capcom.
And the Untold Stories bundle isn't even up.

Have you been to Italy? I'd hate to shatter your illusion.

I've had better pizza in Croydon.
Well I guess I'm on thin ice talking about the Old Country as my mom calls itsince I got riported for that and all but yes I have been to Italy and I have had good pizza at multiple places in Italy and not all of them were my Aunt's kitchen either, though there was that.

But I had natives to take me around and even when I was in Rome people thought I was eye-talian so I guess I didn't get the crap that they pawn of on tourists and laugh about.

But honestly I've had some really excellent pizzas in Italy and just amazing Italian food in general the likes of which you don't normally come by in the US, particularly on the west coast.

That being said, I do eat some trashy ass take out pizza too from chain stores because that's pretty much all we have here in Seattle for pizza. Well that and the artisanal hispter crap. There's really no mom and pop Italian joints like there is back east.

Anyway good good pizza and good trashy pizza are very different but I appreciate them both.

I also take exception to a Brit saying their pizza is better than Italy. I mean I'm sure fish and chip pizza has its fans and all.

InB4 riported for anglophobia.

The best pizza is the kind you make yourself have someone make for you. Nothing better than homemade.
Not so fond memories suddenly resurface of a blizzard in my childhood and my mom deciding we were going to have 'pizza' - which consisted of a toasted slice of wonderbread, heinz ketchup and a kraft single.

Not so fond memories suddenly resurface of a blizzard in my childhood and my mom deciding we were going to have 'pizza' - which consisted of a toasted slice of wonderbread, heinz ketchup and a kraft single.
your mom hated you
I'll say. All she had to do was leave out the ketchup and you could have had perfectly good grilled cheese.

i bet she cooked a mean fish sticks and boxed mac n cheese
Actually her homemade macaroni and cheese is/was amazing. She stole that recipe from somewhere and nailed it every time.

Shit now I want mac & cheese.

It's ok though the universe is making it up to me now - my gf is an amazing cook and tonight we're having chicken scallopini so you have fun with your papa johns and rum Drabe. ;p

Quick someone say something about video games...before the mods get summoned

um....

So no new Humble today.  That sucks I guess.

Actually her homemade macaroni and cheese is/was amazing. She stole that recipe from somewhere and nailed it every time.

It's ok though the universe is making it up to me now - my gf is an amazing cook and tonight we're having chicken scallopini so you have fun with your papa johns and rum Drabe. ;p
lol, no rum tonight...I just assumed with her wonderbarf pizza recipe she was a fish stick and mac n cheese lady. That was my mom when she worked. When she finally quit when my brother was born it was all homemade goodness

but yeah tonight its Troegs Anthology sampler and hibachi....probably steak and scallops. Gotta love the BYOB asian joints around here

You should play Life is Strange while she cooks.

Sheeeeeeiiit! Youse guyse gots fish sticks? Youse eatin like a King! All I got was <Fill in the blank> Helper: Tuna Helper, Cheeseburger Helper, Shrimp Helper,
The true test is whether you actually got the corresponding meat to be helped. If you did, then you were living like royalty yourself.

Quick someone say something about video games...before the mods get summoned

um....

So no new Humble today. That sucks I guess.
I clicked a GOG deal as it was ending and they told me I missed it, but I could purchase it at full price if I wanted. I laughed out loud, softly.

lol, no rum tonight...I just assumed with her wonderbarf pizza recipe she was a fish stick and mac n cheese lady. That was my mom when she worked. When she finally quit when my brother was born it was all homemade goodness

but yeah tonight its Troegs Anthology sampler and hibachi....probably steak and scallops. Gotta love the BYOB asian joints around here
Well, luckily, while my mom was working my grandma was still around to help out. She could cook - although she was an old-school farmgirl from bavaria so there wasn't anything too fancy. Meatloaf, Pot Roast, Roasted chicken..

I swear we had so much roasted chicken growing up that after I moved out on my own I boycotted all chicken for 10 years.

You should play Life is Strange while she cooks.

The true test is whether you actually got the corresponding meat to be helped. If you did, then you were living like royalty yourself.

I clicked a GOG deal as it was ending and they told me I missed it, but I could purchase it at full price if I wanted. I laughed out loud, softly.
I still have a "Monster Bash" held in Paypal carbonite/stasis...don't think I want to pull da trigger doe....

Came back from a very cold, and ultimately disappointing evening at the footy to see the thread full of pizza talk.

:grouphug:

I love you guys. Even Motoki, who i'll take to the three pizza restaurants we found in Rome which served possibly the worst pizza I've ever tasted. I'm not going to mention the two really good ones as they completely undermine my argument.

bread's done
Back